antifeminism kitties men who should not ever be with women ever oppressed men sex vaginas

>Non-haters gonna non-hate: NiceGuy Edition

From NiceGuy’s MGTOW forum.
Once upon a time one of the guys over at NiceGuy’s MGTOW forum set up a little poll asking his fellow “nice guys” whether or not they actually consider themselves to be misogynists; it’s been up there for years, and the site’s resident MGTOWers have been adding votes and comments all along.  The wording of the poll is sufficiently, ah, flexible enough to give respondents a lot of ways to wiggle out of saying explicitly that they really were misogynists:

* I despise the entire female sex. Period.
* I hate only “western” women.
* I only hate feminists and women who take advantage of sexism.
* I just blame feminists.
* I don’t hate women; I just don’t like being around them.
* I have no animosity towards women of any group. I’m only here to learn more about MRAs.

Still, given the amount of angry and explicit and completely straightforward misogyny you can find in the forms there, which after all are an outgrowth of a site devoted to the notion that “American women suck,” I’m a little bit surprised by how many of the regulars claim not to hate women – as you can see from the graphic above, the most popular answer is the one about “feminists and women who take advantage of sexism,” whatever that means.
Conveniently, though, many of those who voted in the poll also posted comments explaining their, er, reasoning. And it’s pretty clear that they have a radically different definition of hate than, you know, the dictionary, and/or what everyone else in the world means when they use the word hate.

Here are some of the comments from guys there who say that they aren’t misogynist. Again, just to make myself clear: these are entirely NON-HATEFUL comments from those who say they DON’T hate women.
Let’s start with the completely non-hateful non-hater who calls himself Alpha:

I’m not one who hates … I find that I don’t enjoy the company of women very much, as they tend to talk about things I really don’t give a crap about. Besides, they really wouldn’t like to hear what comes out of my mouth since, if I were to really say what I thought around them without restraint, they would go into knee-jerk, defensive mode. They’ve been so conditioned to fight and argue with what is simply, to me, a male point of view on things. It’s like being around children. ..
I will say this, I love ladies, the female equivalent of a gentleman, a gentlewoman. Unfortunately, that’s a rare breed these days. What we have are a bunch of emotionally immature, emotionally unrestrained, emotionally violent, toxic, unappreciative, self-centered, self-absorbed, self-serving, unempathetic, exploitive, arrested adolescents with vaginas, bad attitudes, and an incredible amount of contempt.

Now, I don’t mind holding my tongue around ladies. But the moment women declared themselves equal to men, they opened the door to being talked to as men.

And here is committed non-misogynist Zaku:

I voted: “I don’t hate women; I just don’t like being around them.”

Mostly because they have nothing to offer other than whining usually. …

When women talk they make me “ZZZ”.

Tiny kitties are honest about their hatreds.
In a followup comment Zaku offered this, well, revealing take on sex with women:

Maybe it’s because I’ve only done american chicks but to be blunt having sex with a woman is like humping a moist pillow: It doesn’t join in and you can hardly tell the difference.

There is something I would dearly like to tell young Zaku at this point but I really can’t think of a delicate way to put it. Hmm. I’ll do it the Dear Abby way.

CONFIDENTIAL TO Z— on N—G—‘sM—- F—- : You may be doing it wrong.

Our friend MarkyMark popped in to offer his two cents:
I don’t hate women, but, after working with a bunch of them and seeing their true colors, I don’t care to be around them. I don’t hate sewers, either; I just don’t care to spend time in them..

Now if this were anyone but our friend MarkyMark making this comment, I would assume he was making a little joke here. But as far as I have been able to determine, MarkyMark does not actually have a sense of humor. This is, after all, a guy who once devoted a blog post to rebutting, point by point, an article in The Onion. Joke or no, I think we can all agree it’s 1) not actually, you know, funny and 2) kind of a douchey thing to say.
Djc added this utterly non-misogynistic comment to the pile:

I can’t stand to be around them for too long. It’s not hatred. I just can’t stand stupid people. Male, or female. And there is no question most American females are dripping with delusions, which in my book makes them stupid. And I’m at a point where women have nothing I really need. So it’s a complete waste of my time to even talk to one

And then there is this, from strigoi:

i merely hate feminists, those women who latch onto sexism and how it has infected most of society. I aim for the cancer at the heart of the problem, they are the ones that need to be hanged.

I guess technically, that’s not misogyny. But I don’t think I’ll be inviting this guy over for dinner any time soon.

—
If you enjoyed this post, would you kindly* use the “Share This” or one of the other buttons below to share it on Twitter, Facebook, Reddit, or wherever else you want. I appreciate it.
*Yes, that was a Bioshock reference.

SallyStrange

>What I learned from this:It's somewhat socially unacceptable to admit to hating women.

Elly

>What I learned from this: feminists are more devious about their misandry than MRAs are about their misogyny. Feminists very very rarely admit to hating men and yet their discourse is full of invective against men. Clever. That's why they are more dominant in our media/culture.

forweg

>"as you can see from the graphic above, the most popular answer is the one about “feminists and women who take advantage of sexism,” whatever that means."Yeah, I'm sure you have no idea whatsoever what that could possibly mean.

forweg

>"What I learned from this: feminists are more devious about their misandry than MRAs are about their misogyny."No, they're not. Feminist hatred is simply obfuscated by the media and academia."Feminists very very rarely admit to hating men"Maybe not to the "outside world". It's a given amongst themselves. Have you ever visited a feminist website? This one, for instance?"That's why they are more dominant in our media/culture."Nope. They are dominant in our culture because those in power want them to be dominant.

Captain Bathrobe

Captain Bathrobe

>Eoghan said… Beep! beep! its the thought police!I know! How dare Dave criticize people's ideas by quoting them accurately! He's devious, I tell you!

triplanetary

>I know! How dare Dave criticize people's ideas by quoting them accurately! He's devious, I tell you!David is censoring them by criticizing their thoughts, Captain! The First Amendment clearly states that you have a right to be free from anyone disparaging your opinions.

Tit for Tat

>Hate is a pretty powerful word. Like I tell my kids, you dont go around saying you love a whole group of people so why would use the word hate for a whole group. In our house we rarely, if ever, use it. Seeing as I love my Mom its impossible to say I hate feminists in general, afterall she is the first feminist I came to know.

Elizabeth

>I always thought the women who take advantage of sexism are people like Sarah Palin. She complains about the way people treat her as a woman while at the same time inviting such treatment. And then complains when feminists (whom she opposes) do not defend her.

Ozymandias

>OZYMANDIAS SEX EDUCATION TIEMZ GO!So all the sex you've had with women, Zaku, has vaguely resembled fucking a moist pillow. I understand and empathize with your sadness about your sex life. However, young padawan, there are methods of solving this.–Are all of your partners virgins or in high school? Virgins and high schoolers are terrible at sex, particularly if both are inexperienced. I personally was on my third partner before I was any good in bed. FIX: Find your local cougar, slut or sexually assertive woman. –Was your partner someone with sexual hang-ups? Slut-shaming often makes women think that enthusiasm makes them "bad girls", and ideas of men-earning-sex often make women think that lying there is their contribution to sex.FIX: Have sex with feminists.–Are you simply not that good in bed? This is a common problem among inexperienced men, and can lead to women not enjoying sex because it is not that enjoyable.FIX: Learn the location of the clit (with an anatomy chart, if necessary). Listen to her instructions about sex. If she's moaning, KEEP DOING THAT. Try to give her at least one orgasm before you stick your dick in (be reasonable, if she's begging "stick it in me", go ahead, but it's a good guideline). Suck it up about the taste and learn to love eating pussy. Make sure you give her adequate foreplay (AT LEAST five minutes). Touch and kiss parts of her besides her breasts and pussy. Most of all, confidence and joy, confidence and joy. –Was your partner very, very drunk? Bad sign. Sober people participate more.FIX: If she's passed out or puking, don't fuck her.–Was your partner freezing up, softly repeating "no, no, no", or otherwise clearly not enjoying herself? Then you may have had what is technically referred to as "nonconsensual sex," or by us Femicunt Queens of Nofunnington, "rape." FIX: Seek affirmative, enthusiastic consent. This is shown by her, for example, ripping off your clothes, chanting "yes", sucking your cock without being asked, etc. If you are confused if she is consenting, feel free to ask "do you want to (have sex, make out, have me suck your tits, etc.)?" If you hear words like "no" and "stop," STOP IMMEDIATELY. OZYMANDIAS SEX EDUCATION TIEMZ OVER.

David Futrelle

>Standing ovation for Oz!!

briget

>thank you ozymandias. You could not have explained it better.

briget

shaenon

>Once again, the challenge stands: show us similar material coming from comparable feminist sources. Feminist discourse is full of rhetoric against men? O.K., back that up with evidence. Or are they too devious?That is the very essence of feminist deviousness! Not saying anything particularly wrong! Damn those wily feminists!It's telling that less than 5% went with, "I have no animosity towards women of any group. I'm just here to learn more about MRAs." So, basically, about 5% of them are genuinely interested in men's rights, and the other 95% are there for the woman-hating. Based on my experience, those numbers sound about right. (And even a lot of the guys in the 5% are sexist "traditional values" types. They just don't actually hate women.)

Jeanette

>I just discovered your blog yesterday, and wow, it's completely hilarious! I'm seriously impressed with how funny your writing style is, and I love that you don't filter the comments so these people show up and say more stupid things after the fact. It's pretty fantastic 😀

Johnny Pez

>"I do not avoid women, Mandrake . . . but I do deny them my essence."

DarkSideCat

>That kitty image made me think of the old onion headline "Kitten thinks of nothing but murder all day."The people I have had sex with have primarily been American and the majority have been women, yet I have never had a sexual experience so bad as this: " is like humping a moist pillow: It doesn't join in and you can hardly tell the difference" not even as a virgin highschooler (of course, my first time was with a sexually experienced lesbian…) Also, I rather enjoy the taste of pussy. Dental dams are a bit of a downer for me. Seriously, pussy trumps latex hands down in a taste test every time. In other news, apparantly those over at nice-guy are liars as well as haters, but rather bad liars.

Captain Bathrobe

>Femicunt Queens of NofunningtonThat's either going to be the name of my band or the title of my first book.

Captain Bathrobe

>Also, allow me to add my voice to the others here and say: brava, OZ! If neither of you is enjoying it, then at least one of you is doing it wrong. Practice, practice, practice,…not to mention communication and enthusiastic consent.

David Futrelle

>Oz, would you mind if I borrowed your tips and used them in a post, credited to you of course?

Johnny Pez

>These guys are going to be in for a big disappointment when they finally get their sexbots, and find out it's even more like humping a moist pillow.Um, so I hear.

Ozymandias

>Thanks so much, everybody. :)That would be really awesome, David. You might want to include briget's comment about dental dams, though; I've never used them myself or met someone who used them, but more awareness of safer sex is always a good idea.

triplanetary

>oh as an additive to oxy's advice about oral, use a dental dam! it solves the problem of the taste and it keeps both of you from getting STD's. Safe sex FTW! But I like the taste of pussy…"I do not avoid women, Mandrake . . . but I do deny them my essence."That is my favorite movie.

briget

>dark side cat my bf and I use condoms and dams that are non-latex and then use flavored lube on them. The polyisopropelene on it's own really has no flavor so then you can add whatever flavored lube that you like. It works well for us at least

briget

>trip, more power to you then 🙂 I'm just providing an alternative to suck it up and deal, that's all.

Amnesia

>"I only hate feminists and women who take advantage of sexism."MRA to English translation:"I only hate women that might refuse to have sex with me."Oh, and it's official: Ozymandias has won the internet. Congratulations.

Captain Bathrobe

>Nope. They are dominant in our culture because those in power want them to be dominant. John Boehner: feminist enabler. Who knew? He certainly hides it well.

Captain Bathrobe

>See, now, this is why I visit this site: the joy of mocking the eminently mockable.

Lady Victoria von Syrus

>This poll reminds me kind of the Lisak study on rape… "I didn't rape her, I just got her drunk and then held her down and had sex with her," "I don't hate women, it's just that women are terrible people."And if all the partners you've had have been awful partners who haven't been turned on in the slightest…. well, the common denominator in all those encounters is *you*. I actually feel kind of sorry for that guy. Maybe if we had comprehensive sex education in high school, instead of the abstinence-only crap, he'd have learned some more positive things about sex.

SallyStrange

>Actually, I've been reliably informed that "OOOP! OOOOOP!" is tha sound of tha police. That's what Beanie Sigel says, anyway.

SallyStrange

>To reiterate something I said before, but in a better way:"I don't hate black people. I just think they're mostly lazy violent criminals."

NWOslave

>@Ozymandias…dude you've covered all the bases in this one post.1st)The inexperienced idoit…"I understand and empathize with your sadness about your sex life. However, young padawan, there are methods of solving this."2nd) The mockery…"Are you simply not that good in bed?"3rd) The ineptitude…"Learn the location of the clit,This is a common problem among inexperienced men"4th) The subservient moron…"Listen to her instructions about sex."5th) The total failure…"Try to give her at least one orgasm"Oh you covered most of the basic shaming tactics already but lets move on to rayyyyyyype."Was your partner freezing up, softly repeating "no, no, no", or otherwise clearly not enjoying herself? Then you may have had what is technically referred to as "nonconsensual sex," or by us Femicunt Queens of Nofunnington, "rape." Because no total mockery of someone is complete without a rape accusation.Yea that sounds like a whizbang good time alrighty…May I touch your left breast? May I touch your thigh? Are you enthusiasticly consenting? Awaiting your instruction? Did that no mean no or no don't stop? Am I raping you?That post is definitely worth a spot on feminisite, they will eat that shit up. Although you used the word, "slut" therefore slut shaming. Unfortunately you let you white male misogynist privilege show. Fail.

Lady Victoria von Syrus

>Wait, listening to a woman tell you what turns her on is being a subservient moron?Here I thought it was being a considerate and attentive lover.

NWOslave

>I have yet to hear anyone ask what turns a man on, or is all about you.

SallyStrange

>NWOslave, I guess you've never read Cosmo then.

NWOslave

>HAHAHAHA, no I haven't. I actually did laugh when I read that, thx.

Amused

>… or any other woman's magazine. Those things have hundreds of pages of advice on how to appeal to men, please men, make men feel good about themselves, increase men's enjoyment in bed, and so forth and so on, but little, if any, space devoted to what men can do for women or how women can learn to better enjoy themselves. Because those articles are all written by evil feminists who hate men for evil feminists who hate men.

NWOslave

>@Amused…Oh yes all those fine articles I'm sure are quite helpful. Women asking women what men like.I'll give you the best peice of advice you'll ever get. Those rags are trash, there only use is to line a bird cage.

SallyStrange

>Whoa, Cosmo give useless advice??? Knock me over with a feather!

Amused

>@Amused…Oh yes all those fine articles I'm sure are quite helpful. Women asking women what men like.Oh, so no blowjobs then. Interesting. You mean the articles in Cosmo are unlike all those articles in which men counsel other men to ignore what women like and tell them that being considerate towards one's lover's wishes is tantamount to being a "subservient moron", articles that tell men that they can't enjoy sex if the bitch also enjoys it? I'd give you advice too, NWO, but since I'm a girl you ain't gonna listen. Suffice it to say, those articles aren't even worthy to line a bird cage. Then again, some people want to enjoy sex and others derive more pleasure from whining about how much they aren't enjoying it, so I suppose to each his own.

Amused

>@Ozymandias…dude you've covered all the bases in this one post.Well, dude, if the shoe fits … sorry. Here is a thought: if you don't want to be shamed, stop shaming yourself.

NWOslave

>First of all there are no men advice mags or columns. Go to the store and look, mens magazines are sports and hobbies.No one needs a book. Are you kidding me? I just stop over boobzyboys pathetic site once in a while to see how low he can go. As always he never fails. The truely pathetic part about that worthless piece of flotsom is how he actually picks out individual people, (private citizens) and you all join in on the ginsu slice and dice bandwagon. It's like mob mentality out here.

Captain Bathrobe

>I'm wondering if he thinks Oz is a dude.

shaenon

>Yea that sounds like a whizbang good time alrighty…May I touch your left breast? May I touch your thigh? Are you enthusiasticly consenting? Awaiting your instruction? Did that no mean no or no don't stop? Am I raping you?You've got a point. The moist-pillow-humping approach definitely sounds like tons more fun.I'd mention my suspicions that the "humping a moist pillow" guy probably also suffers from the tendency of women's breasts to feel like bags of sand, but it might be shaming, so I won't.

Amused

>First of all there are no men advice mags or columns. Go to the store and look, mens magazines are sports and hobbies.No one needs a book. Are you kidding me? Well — doesn't that suggest, at least that women care about what pleases their mates (even if the practical advice is wrong), while men don't?I just stop over boobzyboys pathetic site once in a while to see how low he can go. As always he never fails. The truely pathetic part about that worthless piece of flotsom is how he actually picks out individual people, (private citizens) and you all join in on the ginsu slice and dice bandwagon. It's like mob mentality out here.Yes, David (a non-private citizen and a non-individual in your book, I suppose) is being "pathetic" by repeating those men's statements, whereas the men he quotes aren't being pathetic when they say stupid and hateful shit. Gotcha.

NWOslave

>@shaenon…Oh and you couldn't tell what he meant by humping a moist pillow was, not participating. Apparently that wasn't covered in all those fine mags you recommend.

briget

>NWO, maybe it's because shocking, most feminists know how to please their partner (hint it's called asking the person you are with hello) so we don't need to have that conversation over and over again? But thanks for playing

Ozymandias

>NWOSlave, this is my advice to straight men. You haven't seen my advice to straight women on being good in bed. Oddly enough, most of the same advice applies (learn to love oral, enthusiastic consent, don't fuck drunk people) with a few differences of anatomy (NO TEETH). I wasn't mocking him for being bad in bed! Everyone's bad in bed their first time, or even their first couple of times, or more if their partners aren't good. You're bad at anything your first couple of times. But it's totally fixable, and it's usually things as stupid as not knowing where the clit is. Am I the only person who is weirded out by MRAs who can't tell the difference between enthusiastic consent and a lease agreement? I mean, yes, you should ask about it if someone says no! If you're wrong, then it's a little awkward, and if you're right, then you just managed to not rape someone. Gold star for you!I mean, who DOESN'T ask "wanna blowjob?" before they start sucking cock? I know I'm the Queen Femicunt of Bitchqueen Valley, but still. I… am fairly certain he is inexperienced? Otherwise he would have hit upon someone good in bed by sheer accident, and she would have told him this shit. P.S. My use of the word slut is Advanced Feminism, known as "reclaiming" the word, removing it of its power by using it as a value-neutral term, in this case to describe women who have a lot of sex. c.f. the Toronto Slutwalk.

Amnesia

>@NWOslaveOh noes! Ozymandias is implying that sex is something people have to learn to be good at, as opposed to assuming that men are just born SEX!MASTAHS!! and women who don't enjoy a particular experience (or even women who bother to care about enjoying it) are just brainwashed by feminism! We can't have that./sarcasm

Pam
Pam

>@Amused…Oh yes all those fine articles I'm sure are quite helpful. Women asking women what men like.Be that as it may, it doesn't negate the fact that women are asking what turns a man on, and that magazines devote hundreds of pages to advice for women about what turns men on, how to please men, etc.First of all there are no men advice mags or columns. Go to the store and look, mens magazines are sports and hobbies.No one needs a book. Are you kidding me?You're right, because it would only take a couple of lnes in a men's magazine to say:Q: How do you give a woman an orgasm?A: Who cares??!!

1 2 3 5