hypergamy manginas men who should not ever be with women ever MGTOW misogyny oppressed men pussy cartel sexy robot ladies vaginas

>Take your robo-wives — please!

Build your own what?

So the good fellows over on MGTOWforums.com were discussing, as they so often do, the impending arrival of the sexy robot ladies, and some of the practical problems that are holding them back (“Simply getting a robot to walk is an incredible task”), when the commenter calling himself Spidey suddenly directed his attention to me.

Well, not me personally, but all the “women (and manginas) reading this thread” and thinking less-than-charitable thoughts about the robotophile crowd. “If these guys are “perverts” and “creeps” then shouldn’t you be happy that they are releasing their urges on inanimate dolls rather then real human beings and hence not hurting anyone?” Spidey asked.

It’s a good question, and I’d like to offer my humble answer, which is: YES YES A THOUSAND TIMES YES. Please, take these robot ladies, and do whatever it is you want to do to them, and leave the real women of this world out of it.

Not that Spidey would be much interested in my answer. I doubt he would believe it, as he has clearly convinced himself that the women of the world (and, by extension, the manginas) are pissed at this high-tech challenge to their pussy monopoly.  Speaking directly to the ladies, Spidey continued:

It’s because you KNOW that a sex doll can easily compete with you, because these dolls will always get better, they will always come out with newer, better looking sex dolls while you will always grow uglier, fatter and older. These dolls take away the only thing you can provide a man and the one thing you will use to control and manipulate him – sex. Now you can no longer with hold sex when you are wrong in an arguement just to get your way plus these sex dolls are STD free, unlike your used up vagina. Also I am pretty sure you realise that the men who buy these very expensive sex dolls must obviously have money, it must infuriate you that all that money is going towards an inanimate object that is better then you

Honestly, I think that most women will be rather relieved that guys who complain about “used up vaginas” will be voluntarily puling themselves out of the dating scene. But, never mind, because Spidey’s imaginary conversation with the ladies isn’t over yet.

Now I am also sure most women will say “but these things are fake and they will never provide ‘real love and companionship'”. Well guess what? men don’t want your love or companionship because your love is more fake then that provided by a virtual girl and your companionship is just as hollow. Is it “real love” when a woman f***s another man behind her husbands back, not because he has done anything wrong, only because she was bored or confused? how about when a woman f***s another man and pretends that the baby belongs to her hu

Let’s just skip past the rest of that paragraph; life is short, and it was just more of the same. Let’s try his next one:

As for companionship, men don’t want a creature that enjoys watching them suffer. We don’t want companoinship from a creature that demands everything from us but appreciates nothing. We don’t want to come home to a creature that yells at us for not earning enough money or working hard enough and if we do earn enough money we get yelled at for working too mu

Yeah, same deal. Let’s just move directly to his grand conclusion:

Yes ladies we would take a fake body and a fake personality over your aging body and narcissistic personality any day.

Trust me, Spidey, your personality isn’t going to win any awards any time soon either.

If you enjoyed this post, would you kindly* use the “Share This” or one of the other buttons below to share it on Twitter, Facebook, Reddit, or wherever else you want. I appreciate it.

*Yes, that was a Bioshock reference.

Marissa

>These dudes have fundamentally warped view of reality. When you have to argue about whether or not men and women can simply enjoy each other's company – the same way that they enjoy the company of friends of the same gender – when all one has to do is look around to see that that's true – it's pretty sad.

triplanetary

>I dunno. I suspect a sexbot wouldn't do a great job of critiquing my fiction or discussing politics, so I'm going to stick with my human girlfriend.

tawaen

>If artificial genetalia could replace a whole sex, wouldn't we have died out when dildo production in Miletus reached critical mass? (Pun unintentional but left as is…)Oh, wait, that's right, women still were owned by their father/husband back in the day, so martial rape was totally legal and condoned. Curses, what will we do now that women have the righ to say no AND can have vibrators? Men haven't been getting laid since the 70s, no wonder they're upset! (Existential crisis, apparently my boyfriend and I don't actually exist since sex discontinued before we were born.)

Lady Victoria von Syrus

>Whenever men complain about a woman cheating on her husband, especially when they have such contempt for women and women's sexuality that Spidey does, I always wonder how often the husband went down on his wife, watched her masturbate or asked her what her turn-ons and kinks were. It's probably an unfair thought, but it does cross my mind from time to time.

Captain Bathrobe

>Dear Spidey,Ummm…OK. Good luck with that.Sincerely,The rest of humanity.

Ozymandias

>I personally hold that the creation of VR sex programs* would be fucking awesome. Want a threesome with David Bowie and Christina Hendricks? Done. Want to satisfy kinks that are unethical or defy the laws of physics? Done and done. Want a harem of butch women and long-haired nerd boys to do your every whim? There's an app for that!Of course, after an explosive orgasm or three I'd turn that off and go snuggle with my boyfriend, because a VR program can't be silly or self-sacrificing or anything else that my boyfriend is.*Less bulky than a sexbot, more variety of programs and at least theoretically could double as a WOW-playing mechanism.

shaenon

>This is a minor detail to pick out of all the crazy, but I'm fascinated by his concern that a human woman would cheat on him not because he's done anything wrong (well, sure, who can imagine this guy failing to be a devoted and loving partner?), but because she's "confused." Is he picturing a "Revenge of the Nerds"-type scenario?Because if he is, I have to warn him that a robot would probably be even more easily fooled by a guy in a Darth Vader mask claiming to be him. Unless it's, like, that computer that won "Jeopardy." That thing is smart.

Captain Bathrobe

>Oz,Yeah, really. Just why do they assume that it'll be men who primarily benefit advances in sexual technology? Oh, that's right, women in their world don't really enjoy sex, they just use it for power. What a sad, sad world they inhabit.(As opposed to your world, which sounds…interesting.) 🙂

Captain Bathrobe

>That should be: benefit from.

SallyStrange

>Shaenon, have you learned nothing from Buffy?? Sexbot girlfriends will be loyal to the end, even if it means they have to tear the school gym into tiny little pieces.

Elizabeth

>Did that picture really say "and dorks?" Because that is awesome.

DarkSideCat

>@Victoria, I always think that men cheat every bit as much (if not more) than women do. I also think of my grandmother, who raised the child of her husband's affair, as considerable numbers of women her age did. Children were quietly adopted into the wife's house. I know a number of families that worked this way. But, no, women are expected to put up with these things whereas if they happen to men, they are a fucking tradgedy. Oh, and men never ever have STDS. All STDS are spread by lesbianism (ignore fact that lesbians have lowest STD spread rates). Men also do not age. Ever. They only loose their immortality drop by drop as it is sucked out by a vag. They also have no personality flaws. Except an addiction to the essence sucking vag…(<-sarcasm, for those who can't tell)I also love the fact that they can't seem to get it into their heads that bi and lesbian women, as well as bi and gay men or other queer folks exist. You know, there are women who happily date other women. I am genderqueer and have dated men and women, who, you know, I actually thought of as people and enjoyed being with. Shocker that.

Raoul

>I will use a sexbot when:a) You can rent one.b) They not only look and feel, but smell and secrete like real women.c) There are more interesting models. Say Dr. Cuddy. Or Bi-Curious Jane Lynch. Or Suzanne Vega with Guitar and Voice Module.d) They will clean my cat's box. I think we'll see sentient cockroaches doing microsurgery first.

Lady Victoria von Syrus

>@ DarkSideCat:Oh, I agree, all genders are as equally likely to cheat. But after over a decade of being a fan of Dan Savage and hearing all the women who are so frustrated by partners who don't care about their sexual satisfaction, I can understand why some women might want to cheat. Guys like Spidey seem to be utterly incapable of understanding that a woman can have sex because she enjoys it, without any ulterior motive beyond 'getting off.' When a guy has such a selfish attitude towards sex, I can totally understand why a woman might want to have sex with someone who actually likes her and takes her desires seriously. And lesbians don't *really* exist – the only reason a woman would ever be lesbian is because she hates men. Trufax, I learned that on the Spearhead! Every time two women have sex, their sole motive is just to spite men.

Lady Victoria von Syrus

>I dunno, out of all the machinery in the world that can be rented, I would be least likely to want to rent a sexbot.

Sandy

>Ha, I like he can't get that:1. Yes it would be AWESOME if you never dated another real woman because2. It is horrifying that you objectify women so much you want to replace them with an object.Not horrifying because we cannot date you, but horrifying because that is messed up.

SallyStrange

>@Lady Vic:BYO fleshlight? Replaceable parts?I should stop before I make myself barf. I had food poisoning yesterday.

Hide and Seek

>I don't have any problem with people building robots, or even having sex with robots, but when it becomes easier to *build a fucking robot* than to form relationships with human people, and when one obviously very much wants to have relationships, perhaps one should consider working on oneself. Just saying, there may be multiple ways to improve the situation.

ithiliana

>As a long time science fiction fan, I have to say that I am disappointed that Spidey and the others don't realize that this scenario can play out only in a few time-honored ways: 1. Fembots become sentient, start agitating for their rights as human being!2. Fembots become sentient, start killing owners and take over the world.it never ends well!

Hide and Seek

>@ithiliana:I'm kind of sad that I probably won't be around to see the coming Fembot Revolution. :(But it would be an awesome practical joke to mess with people's sexbot programming. Make them randomly smarter, dumber, speak a different language, do everything backwards. The possibilities may literally be endless.

Lady Victoria von Syrus

>@ ithiliana:Just give the sexbots the Three Laws, we're good. And now I am imagining websites… howtohackasexbot.com, sexbothackingtips.net. "How to Hack a Sexbot with a USB card and a Magnet." "How to Hack Your Sexbot into an Xbox 720 Controller.:

Xtra

>Let's see….abusive men that only want women to be house servant, sex toys with no needs or wants other than the "joy" or being his house servant, sex toy, will have fem-bot to do that for them instead so women can be free to be with men that actually want women for more…..I see no down side. Extra up side, these guys can have no children with a fem-bot!!!!!ALL WIN!!!!

captainawkward.com

>I hesitate to send a bunch of MGTOW to the website of a person I like, because the song is DEFINITELY MEANT AS PARODY AND NOT REPRESENTATIVE OF A FEMINIST ATTITUDE TOWARD MEN, and is definitely written from the point of view of a character who cannot form human relationships, but this post definitely made me think about Naomi Ashley's song "Blind Mute Torso of Love". Chorus:He won't look at other women, 'cause he ain't got no eyesHe was born without a voice-box, won't be telling you no liesHe's got no legs, so he cannot runHe's got no arms, he won't pick up a gunAnd each night I thank the good Lord abovefor my blind mute torso of loveTo which I say…whatever works. The men who want sexy robots probably have a while before a Blade Runner situation develops.

Ozymandias

>If the sexbots have personalities, great amusement could be had. I mean, wouldn't it be awesome to make a virus that gave all the MGTOW's Model#15 SubmissiveFeminineBlowjobAndSandwichDispensers the personality of, I dunno, the Model#62 BroodySensitivePoetWithTraumaticPast, Model#572 InnocentBoyWhoNeedsCorrupted or the Model#782 FeynmanJustFeynman?

Misanthropic_Buddhist

>You know what is kind of amusing to me…while these men drone on and on about how feminists think women are these perfect princess who are all me me me and have entilement issues….well that is just projecting on their part cuz MRAs certainly seem to think men are freaking perfect princes who NEVER I mean never cheat on their wives, or are abusive, or selfish or snobbisih…oh no men are the wonder gender and women just plain suck! Also love the entitlement attitude of Spidey….I am ENTITLED to a beauty with human imperfections or flaws….wah fucking wah and join the human race….humans(men and women alike) are flawed…..and personally anyone that just wants a person to be everything for them and to bow down to their wishes is nothing but a narssicist as far as I am concernedAlso heh like men don't cheat

triplanetary

>If Spidey gets a Stepford Wife, do you think he'll go for the Katharine Ross model, or the Nicole Kidman model?Based solely on outer appearance I'd go with Nicole Kidman. Even though her version of the movie is effin' terrible.

Johnny

>I can see an author, serving as a symbol for the manosphere, at a standing desk in a London writing house, in fine dress with a quill pen aggregating the many arguments of MGTOW, MRA, etc. He comes to the final line of the final page."By way of conclusion, I shall say only this: At the end of the day, I really just want to fuck a robot."

missyb9479

>One of my professors was a retired diplomat from Pakistan. He was a facinating man who had the class over to his home on weekends to show off things he'd collected from years of work. He was in his 70s and had a wife in her 60s. She would make us Pakistani meals and sit in on our discussions. One of my friends in the class was the daughter of a plastic surgeon. At one point the friend, the wife, and I were talking about surgery. The wife said she always wanted to have it but her husband talked her out of it. "I'm his second wife. His first wife died of cancer in her 30s. When we married I dyed my grey hair and tried to hide my wrinkles. One day he asked me to stop doing this. He said that he was sad that he never got to see his first wife get any older and his greatest wish would be to enjoy seeing her age with him. Aging means that you've lived."It was one of the most lovely things I'd ever heard. Seriously. And it makes me leave my grey hair in. Aging is a gift and a blessing. Growing older with someone you love is such an amazing experience. I don't know why anyone would want to give up on that. Life with something that does what I want without having its own desires, needs, or wants isn't fun. Being with someone who doesn't challenge me sounds awful. I'm not saying that he shouldn't have his sex bot. I'm saying that it just sounds like the type of existence that would make me sad. Different strokes…

carswell

>I can honestly say that I've learned far more than I need to about the existence of sexbots since discovering this blog.There are a couple of questions that have crossed my mind – Spidey's latest paean to them brings one to mind.Do men use a condom when they use them? Or do they have to wash them out afterwards?I'm picturing some guy – our friend Spidey perhaps – with his sexbot positioned upside down over the laundry sink as he tidies up after his latest round. Hilarious.

e4919700-4d45-11e0-bbf3-000bcdcb8a73

>Because if the dating pool is reduced for straight women, they will never be degraded. I mean, look at how much better university women have it in colleges where women outnumber the men ( canada.com/nationalpost/news/story.html?id=5cd0e1b6-17db-42f0-8f48-e64620ec653b ). You know, because only misogynists will have sex without the hassle of an undesired relationship, STDs, or personal risk.But yes, keep speaking for all women. You are an endless font of wisdom and humor, instinctively claiming one when called out on the other.

Lady Victoria von Syrus

>The entire assumption behind that article is that it's immoral for women to have sex while in college. Your article fails.

e4919700-4d45-11e0-bbf3-000bcdcb8a73

>@Lady – did you read the pertinent parts? Your comment was about 6 minutes after mine, so I'd be surprised. Here's the relevant quotation stripped down for you:"Just look around any campus and this is what you'll see: The girls are all dressed to the nines, trying hard, and the boys, they look like slobs, they look like they aren't trying at all," says Dr. Sax. "Why do the boys think they can get away with this? Because they can, quite frankly…. What are the consequences of this three-to-two ratio [of women to men]? Young men are in short supply and they know it. They have a sense of entitlement …"We've seen an astounding transformation of sexual mores … There's no dating anymore, no [sexual] bases or order of sex acts anymore — We're seeing this because men are scarce."

e4919700-4d45-11e0-bbf3-000bcdcb8a73

>@Lady – You're pretty smart for your allegiance. I like the way you used the gist of the article in a desperate attempt to discredit any useful information recorded in it. No matter, here's another from the NY Times:http://www.nytimes.com/2010/02/07/fashion/07campus.html?_r=1&ref=fashion—-Jayne Dallas, a senior studying advertising who was seated across the table, grumbled that the population of male undergraduates was even smaller when you looked at it as a dating pool. “Out of that 40 percent, there are maybe 20 percent that we would consider, and out of those 20, 10 have girlfriends, so all the girls are fighting over that other 10 percent,” she said.

triplanetary

>Because if the dating pool is reduced for straight women, they will never be degraded. I mean, look at how much better university women have it in colleges where women outnumber the men ( canada.com/nationalpost/news/story.html?id=5cd0e1b6-17db-42f0-8f48-e64620ec653b ). You know, because only misogynists will have sex without the hassle of an undesired relationship, STDs, or personal risk.I'm not even sure what your point is. Are you arguing that the college women discussed in the article are degrading themselves by sleeping around? I'm just confused because you act like we'd naturally agree with that assessment.Lots of feminists love having sex outside of relationships. By and large we're all for it. The article you linked to is a bit of a moralistic drivel and I'm not really sure what you're trying to get across with it.

AbsintheDexterous

>I love the "I'm gonna take my sexbot and go home! You'll be sorry" vibe of the whole comment.Yeah, you go do that. And throngs of women everywhere cheer and do a happy dance. We'll feign concern of course, but there will be an undertone of glee.Plus, I love that picture. "Son, I've got a special project I'd like to you to help me with." – "Aw, dad, I dunno" – "It's a sexbot, just for you. That way, you won't have to touch any dirty vaginas!" – "WOW, gee, thanks dad! You're the best!"

SallyStrange

>Because if the dating pool is reduced for straight womenThis assumes that MTGOW guys who lust after robots leaving the dating pool = a reduction in the dating pool. It doesn't.

Elizabeth

>Would he have to use a condom? Electronics do not react well to liquids-at least that has been my experience.

Elizabeth

>Missy, I am stealing that woman's statement "Aging means that you've lived." and posting it on my Facebook today. That is a beautiful sentiment.

Captain Bathrobe

>Hear hear, Missy!

e4919700-4d45-11e0-bbf3-000bcdcb8a73

>@Sally -I know you're not trying to be rational but rather cute and snarky. However, just embarrassed yourself and furthered the stereotypes you claim to fight against.If you weren't so quick to post your brilliant feminist wit, you would see that I noted MGTOWs (which you so gleefully generalized) would not be the only ones who would be "removed" from the dating pool. It would also be men who seek vapid "trophy wives" and a good number of men who want to have sex an unwanted relationship, risk of STDs, or personal danger.Thank you for your rational and constructive post, which indicated literary proficiency and a sincere desire to inform.

Captain Bathrobe

>I think it's hilarious that these guys think that women are in any way frightened or threatened by this. Judging by the responses here, the reactions seem to range from disgusted to amused, but no seems genuinely concerned that these guys will be removing themselves from the dating pool. A guy who prefers a robot to a real woman is not the kind of guy women want anyway.

Elizabeth

>Hey-String sounds just like everything else Scott Adams has written…do we have a lazy libertarian among us?

SallyStrange

>Stringer, you're so rational I can't understand what you say. I guess it's my tiny lady-brain that's tripping me up again. Clearly I was wrong, there are THOUSANDS of straight ladies out there who would severely disappointed at being deprived of the chance to be dumped in favor of a robot. And of course, removing men who treat women as trophies from the dating pool would also cause thousands of women to weep in grief, as would men who "want to have sex an unwanted relationship" (whaaaat?) and risk of STDS and PERSONAL DANGER OHMYGOD WHERE'S THE DANGER?????It's foolish of me to try to batter my puny wit against your superior mental powers. I don't know why I even try.

SallyStrange

>No, not thousands! MEEEEELLIONS!*holds finger up to corner of mouth*

e4919700-4d45-11e0-bbf3-000bcdcb8a73

>A guy who prefers a robot to a real woman is not the kind of guy women want anyway.Only, if that were true people like Hugh Hefner would be virgins. You don't know what all women – in fact, women and men will say they want one type of person and then go after another. If you sincerely believe that and weren't just saying that to look cute and snarky, you have a symptom of severe psychological damage and I suggest you seek therapy.Please sit down and shut up, you're making a fool out of yourself and furthering the stereotypes you claim to fight.

Captain Bathrobe

>When it comes to sex bot fans like this Spidey, I always picture Comic Book Guy from the Simpsons.

e4919700-4d45-11e0-bbf3-000bcdcb8a73

>@Sally – So the scores of ladies who date Hugh Hefner and other playboy millionaires would be delighted if he dumped them in favor of a sexbot? Or were you just applying your feminist theory to speak their words for them?I look forward to a sincere and honest answer.

Kave

>StringThe funny thing is you believe that any of those men would be missed being in the dating pool by anyone here (or anywhere).Also showing off your new sexbot to your wealthy friends as your significant other at a dinner party will never be considered a status symbol. Lumping what wealthy people do with nerds and rejects is in rather bad taste. You haven’t found love because you do not function within societies norms and are uninterested in the women within your peer group. Have with the sexbots, as a bonus perhaps you’ll (hopefully) be fulfilled enough to leave the normal people alone. Will it get you off the internet complaining about women all day and how they don’t want you? Who wouldn’t want that. Feminsts from what I can see WANT you to have your sexy robots, you should be thanking them. .

triplanetary

>You know, String, even when I'm looking for sex without commitment, I'm still far more attracted to intelligent, thoughtful, nerdy women. But I guess that comes from my mangina-esque failure to view women who have sex as subhuman scum.

e4919700-4d45-11e0-bbf3-000bcdcb8a73

>@Sally – since you seem to be hung up on typos, "an" is supposed to be " and avoid an ".To clarify, "personal danger" would be something like, say, a Duke Lacrosse scenario.I'm sorry if I confused you. It was my fault, as always.

1 2 3 4