evil women I'm totally being sarcastic manginas men who should not ever be with women ever MGTOW Uncategorized

>The ugly diva crisis … solved!

She’s out of your league, pal!

You may recall a little ditty from days gone by called “If you wanna be happy.” The song, the one hit of one-hit-wonder Jimmy Soul, was a song with a message for men in love. That message? Well, if my mere mentioning of the song hasn’t already gotten it stuck in your head, let me remind you of its basic thesis:

If you wanna be happy for the rest of your life
Never make a pretty woman your wife
So from my personal point of view
Get an ugly girl to marry you

Why is this? Well, put simply, pretty women are entitled bitches who will ruin your life and break your heart, while ugly women will be so grateful for your attention that they’ll treat you well and prepare meals in a timely fashion:

A pretty woman makes her husband look small
And very often causes his downfall
As soon as he married her and then she starts
To do the things that will break his heart

But if you make an ugly woman your wife
A-you’ll be happy for the rest of your life
An ug-a-ly woman cooks meals on time
And she’ll always give you peace of mind

By “piece of mind,” I believe Mr. Soul is referring to “blowjobs.”

But, alas, this simple formula for male happiness has been rendered ineffective. And it’s all the fault of evil manginas. A fellow called Lincoln, posting on NiceGuy’s MGTOW forum, reports that these dastardly woman-worshipping half-men have upset the old order by actively pursuing ugly women and making them think they’re all that. The horror! All this mangina attention has given

even the most ugliest man faced mountain beasts [an] overinflated sense of their own self-importance, and the net result is the most repulsive, vile, and ill-tempered skanks you could ever meet. Even now I can’t understand it, I can’t even look at these women much less want to bang them, but there it is. It’s already a given that the really attractive ones will of course behave the same way, but if even the ugliest ones behave like prima donnas, who’s left?

It seems an unsolvable dilemma. But Lincoln believes he’s found a way out: amputees.

The ideal is to find a beautiful woman that no mangina wants. it’s possible, but they usually have some kind of trait that puts men off for sometimes the fucking stupidest reason. One example was this one armed woman I knew of once. She had lost her arm in a car accident, and she was the sweetest, most kindest girl you could have met, but for some reason guys weren’t lining up the door for her. Stupid. If I ran across her again I wouldn’t hesitate to ask her out.

Love will always find a way.

If you now need to get “If you wanna be happy” out of your head, this ought to do it:

If you enjoyed this post, would you kindly* use the “Share This” or one of the other buttons below to share it on Twitter, Facebook, Reddit, or wherever else you want. I appreciate it.

*Yes, that was a Bioshock reference.

booboonation

>"It's strange how feminists never whine about women only wanting wealthy men who can offer them a better lifestyle. This example clearly shows that these women don't see men as people."—nicko81mAre you out of your mind? This is one of the first concepts of feminism I was taught by a feminist high school guidance counselor who practically coughed up a lung and fainted when I suggest that my options were so limited I would be better off with a man that could provide me some leisure time. Even when I suggested well, I could write a book or do something worthwhile with that freedom, she still looked at me like I had tripped Steinem as she was walking by. And she was one of those that didn't even wear a bra, I know few feminists with guts like that (unless they have no boobz at all). This is a different topic than wishing those you're inappropriately judging should not have self esteem. And if these guys can't get anyone, then they themselves are UGLY. So why are THEIR expectations so high? And do you know what a loser you have to be to not get women? I mean socially a loser. Because women find any stupid thing attractive. Men have a MUCH wider range of looks and behaviors that are acceptable compared to the little box women are shoved in. How many times are women supporting jobless losers? A LOT. Men have wider range of everything they can display compared to women. Even Mr. Rogers was married. Fat is more accepted in men . Gender roles bind everyone. But men get to express more of their humanity. The money angle is weak and lame. How many high status women want to date males that have nothing going for them but looks, and are not successful in any other way? That's the real question. High status men don't date garbage women either. You people have no point when you try to make this a contest. You can't win.

booboonation

>And the irony is that women still do not have a culture that backs them on pursuing success they way a man can, and so that's where the whole gold digging thing came from. DUH. You want women to have no personal power or autonomy in society. You want them to HAVE to rely on a man. So then when they travel down that road and wind up wanting security, that's wrong somehow? Just stop. You've already lost, you're just excuse makers.

Raul Groom

>The thing I find weird is that people (not just MRA's) generally tend to accept the false "ugly/beautiful" dichotomy which is mostly a cultural construct and has very little relationship to who individuals are actually attracted to.I'm attracted to almost all women with certain physical characteristics, regardless of whether they look like they could be on TV or not. That's my "type" and most people have one. Men learn when they're young to keep quiet about finding "ugly" girls attractive, but then as we age we generally mellow out and realize that making fun of your friends for having their own ideas about who's attractive is really stupid.

wytchfinde555

>"Fat is more accepted in men."–booboonationMaybe if you actually believe what sitcoms show you and not reality.

Elizabeth

>Not really Wytch-I prefer men who are overweight.In fact, I would rather go with a chubby guy then a thin one. A thin one (by thin I mean really stick thin) before an in shape one and really, not a fan of those gym rats. Ugh.Now the standard apparently is for a guy to look like Brad Pitt (yuck!) but I always liked guys like Oliver Platt. Yum.

Amused

>BQ: "When you are listening to yet another mainstream media article lamenting the lack of eligable men for high powered women, do you think it is bad advice for women to start looking at men who perhaps make less money than them?"First of all, BQ, those mainstream media articles are reactionary and inaccurate. Their bottom line is always to urge women to forgo education and career lest men will be turned off by their success. However, it's a well-known fact that while career women marry later in life, they have lower divorce rates than "traditional girls" (source) and the number of women outearning their husbands has been steadily growing for nearly forty years now (source) — which is more likely due to the education and earnings gap between men and women closing, as well as fewer men feeling "emasculated" by wives who don't fit the traditional mold of a helpless, child-like housewife who lives to cook, clean, bear children and not speak unless spoken to. So the supposed dearth of eligible men fit to date "high-powered" women is a myth. Of course, that said, people who are at the top of the ladder in terms of intelligence and talent have a much harder time finding a suitable partner (a partner, rather than a servant) than someone who is average all-around; for while "high-powered" women may be willing to date men who earn less than they do, I can't really fault them to giving a pass to men who are substantially less intelligent or gifted. A romantic relationship isn't some terse exchange of fertility for goods. Most women want someone with the capacity to understand them and to be an interesting, engaging companion, not just a warm body. If that's being "overly selective" in your book then I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree.

LexieDi

>wytchfinde555:The fact that there are far more fat MEN than there are fat women on TV shows that fat men are more socially acceptable than fat women.Also, like Elizabeth, I would rather date a fat man than a thin or muscular man. I've dated thin men too, of course. My current boyfriend is a fat vegetarian. His chest and tummy is covered in beautiful thick hair and he shaves his head. He's not rich by any means but we take good care of each other. When it comes to marrying up or down- you should always be able to marry whom you want as long as the other person wants to marry you too. People who marry for status or beauty are idiots whether they are man or woman.

richard

>@ ElizabethEllizabeth said: "Lady Gaga is pretty without her overdoing the weird stuff and Queen Latifah is not attractive to you but that does not mean she is some how "objectively hideous looking."Fair enough. The main point is that many women who in the past would have developed other aspects of their personality to attract a man are now running around believing they're the second coming of Bo Derek and have an awful personlity to go with that. So what I believe this man is saying is not only in this day do you have large swaths of women, who a large number of men find unattractive, these same women tend to hold or have neglected to develop personality traits that generally are attractive to men.Random Brother

richard

>nicko81m said: "This is true, if a man dares to criticise a woman, he is an asshole or misogynist. Yet it's perfectly okay to criticise a man for any reason of not being good enough for women."EX FUCKING ACTLY!!Random Brother

richard

>@ DavidTrust me, you haven't seen me try and provoke anyone here. . .yet. I'm far more of an asshole when I'm provoking somenone. Random Brother

Elizabeth

>So wait, the only purpose for a woman's life is to attract a man? Hmmm…no.Therefore if the male does not like her traits-no one, and I mean NO ONE, is forcing him to spend time with her romantically. He may have to deal with her at work but that is much much different.

Kratch

>Elizabeth: "In fact, I would rather go with a chubby guy then a thin one. A thin one (by thin I mean really stick thin) before an in shape one and really, not a fan of those gym rats. Ugh."Why?

Elizabeth

>I have tried to figure out why but still no idea, I just do. Kind of how like I am a girl and just like boys. That is as simple as it gets.

wytchfinde555

>"The fact that there are far more fat MEN than there are fat women on TV shows that fat men are more socially acceptable than fat women."—LexieDiSocially acceptable to use them as a source of hilarity.

wytchfinde555

>"Now the standard apparently is for a guy to look like Brad Pitt (yuck!) but I always liked guys like Oliver Platt. Yum."—ElizabethThen you are the exception than the rule.

Elizabeth

>Based on Lexie's comment, sounds like the rule is changing.

wytchfinde555

>"Based on Lexie's comment, sounds like the rule is changing."—ElizabethOn ONE comment? Absolutely not.

richard

>@ ElizabethWhere do you get only purpose from? The writer is talking about a general trend in which it used to be understood IF you wanted a mate that you'd have some qualities to attract one. Many women find it somehow demeaning to develop any qualities in order to attract a man.Look at how you responded. You act as if learning/developing qualities that might attract a man = some sort of evil patriarchial oppression, which makes no sense.Let me put it this way, if a guy comes to me and says, I can't get any woman to like me, I'd tell him to work out some, tidy up his diet, learn game, brush up on hygiene, learn some jokes, etc. In other words do some self improvement. To most men this is logical and NOT an insult.However, a large number of this generation of women seem to believe they're perfect as is and that any sort of self improvement for men is some sort of degrading task akin to a slave picking cotton in the hot Alabama sun. Even the ugly ones have this attitude that men should accept them exactly as they are, yet they have no problem telling a man who wishes to date/be with them the ways in which he must improve/step up, to be with her. Random Brother

Kratch

>LexieDi: "The fact that there are far more fat MEN than there are fat women on TV shows that fat men are more socially acceptable than fat women."Doesn't mean Fat men are more socially acceptable. It means that it is how society is beginning to see men… IE, fat, lazy bumbling idiots, and that is far from the truth (no different then the Societal perception of woman as super-models and super-heroines, except women seem to be getting the better deal).

Kratch

>D: “You are talking about 000.2 of the female population regarding women who could be gold diggers.”Actually, according to this article, it went from 20% of women in 1949 to 40% in 1991. I’m sure it’s approaching 60% or higher now, though that is a hypothesis.http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/8237298/What-women-really-want-to-marry-a-rich-man.htmlDavid: “You realize that on MRA/MGTOW sites it is ALWAYS the other way around.”“Always”? That is a pretty bold thing to say, to claim that MRA’s “always” (AKA, all MRA’s) blame the woman. We’ll ignore the fact that feminists have been doing the exact same thing for 40 years now and look at just one recent case, Elaine Campione. (google it), where she murdered her own daughters, confessed to it on tape, confessed to doing it to hurt her ex husband, on tape, had her own mother testify that she was abusive, had been hospitalized for breakdowns and dangerous behaviour 3 times previous… but because the day after she killed her children, and had time to think about it, she recorded another tape accusing her ex of domestic abuse (despite them being divorced about 4 years, and again, her own mother testifying that she was abusive), and never having that substantiated in court (in fact, police were unable to corroborate the accusations), the feminist educated judge (Judge Stong) openly stated that the children would likely still be alive if it was not for the abusive husband… Thank god a jury was responsible for this woman’s sentencing and not him. There are ample cases of men being blamed for their own victimization, such as this one, of a woman walking free, no harm done, after killing her boyfriend, who started off asleep on the steps before being physically attacked by her (http://www.nationalpost.com/news/canada/case+fuels+debate+over+domestic+violence/4051267/story.html ), or the man who was burned to death when his wife tried to immolate his penis. Men are routinely blamed by feminist educated judges (and the women who KILL them) for their own victimization, I’d call that a hell of a lot more damaging to social justice then a handful of guys on their personal blogs.I’ve noticed this on both MRA and feminist sites, you are willing to damn the other for actions your own side are also guilty of… the distinct difference is, feminists have been doing it for far longer, and are doing it in far more influential places. Let who is without sin throw the first stone.Booboo: “Well I find it a pretty lame suggestion that I should not express what assholes these guys are in the post. “Because you’re no better. You’re as hate filled, angry, dismissive and offensive as the people you claim to be railing against. You don’t seem to get the concept of damning all MRA’s for what a few of them have said is no different then MRA’s damning all feminists for what some have said and done, instead, you make a drastic generalization, based on David’s choice to pick the worst of the worst, of what all MRA’s are like, and act accordingly. Perhaps you also find it acceptable to assume you are no different then Andrea Dworkin (particularly given your level of hate and anger)?

chocomintlipwax

>I've noticed that the MRAs here never actually refute anything. They just go, "Nuh-uh! We don't do that! Like, .002 of MRAs do that! But all Feminists do!!" So basically, "DON'T GENERALIZE MRAS!! GENERALIZE FEMINISTS!!"If your only response is, "But women …" then you might as well not respond. I've never heard a woman say that women should stop dating short, bald, fat guys because it makes their self-esteem too high and then they'll suddenly start thinking they don't have to develop any other personality traits. And there are plenty of women who fall for guys who, in my opinion, look a little trollish. Not because they're wealthy gents, but because that's the kind of guy they like. But if a woman rejects that short, fat, bald guy, we're called shallow bitches. Even if he doesn't have any other personality traits to make him interesting. Whereas the MRAs all want to date the hottest women possible, but that's not perceived as shallow. No siree. I'm in an odd place, personally. I've never had a desire to marry or date because I have far better things to do with my time. I'm considered fairly attractive, so I get attention from men, but I'm just not interested in relationships. And then I get to hear how I'm such a stuck-up bitch because I say I'm not interested when they ask me out. As if I'd said, "LOWLY PEON, HOW DARE YOU SPEAK TO ME??" rather than, "No, thank you, I'm not interested." The argument used is usually that *they* are attracted to *me* and therefore I should want to go out with them. Logic fail, but this is what I keep hearing. I keep being told that my wants and desires are meaningless. The fact that I don't (and have never) dated in my life, the fact that I don't want to be married, the fact that I may not even find the guy attractive–these all do not matter because they want to get into MY underthings, and that's all that matters. But how dare those women feel empowered to say "No!" How dare they reject sincere advancements! How dare they get a little rude after the 15th guy has bothered her in one day! Stuck-up bitch! She was an ugly dyke anyway!

richard

>@chocomintlipwaxI doubt all these guys want to have a relationship with someone who by their own definition is nothing but a one night stand/booty call. Stop making thing up.Random Brother

Elizabeth

>Richard-Choco answered you quite well and you choose to insult her.Great effort to foster a real conversation there.As for my comment-you are reading way too much into it. I suppose I should admit fault into reading too much into yours but that is kind of hard to do since I also have read your other comments. The fact is that IF a woman wants to attract a mate, yes doing some things that might make her more attractive might help. But then she reverts to her normal self and the guy gets mad because he wanted the fake version, not the real version.Same goes with a woman, although I think women tend to be more forgiving a male failing to maintain attract a woman standards.

Kratch

>Choco: “I've noticed that the MRAs here never actually refute anything.”Perhaps it is because we actually agree with what David is making fun of, just not the general perception that it is representative of, or even common amongst MRA’s. And as an example, I will point to your very own words…Choco: “But if a woman rejects that short, fat, bald guy, we're called shallow bitches. Even if he doesn't have any other personality traits to make him interesting. Whereas the MRAs all want to date the hottest women possible, but that's not perceived as shallow. No siree. “Let me repeat that:Choco: “…the MRAs ALL want… “Yes, you said “ALL”, you have attributed the desires of the person or people making the original post David quoted as being representative of all MRA’s. This is not rational, any more then it is rational to believe all feminists think all (again, the absolute “all”) men are rapists, even when performing consensual sex. You need to realize that David isn’t taking typical posts by MRA’s and displaying them, he is taking the most hateful examples, of which feminists have plenty themselves (look at Andrea Dworkin), and shinning a focus on them as if they are representative… and while he may not specifically be suggesting that these things are representative of all, or even many, MRA’s, there is a certain implication in his method, an implication that gets clearly absorbed by his readers, and becomes prevalent in their own posts and attitudes, such as most posts by Booboo or even your post here accusing “all” MRA’s of being shallow and only wanting the hottest women, and by all, you are stating an absolute which also includes the gay MRA’s. Many of us are replying simply to quash the perception that this is representative of even a substantial portion of MRA’s. This is no different then feminist trying to distance themselves from the SCUM Manifesto.Choco: “I keep being told that my wants and desires are meaningless.”This is precisely what the MRA , and men in general, are experiencing every day they try to get their concerns out. The feminist movement had nothing like the opposition that men are experiencing, and it makes some men bitter, very bitter.Elizabeth: “Richard-Choco answered you quite well and you choose to insult her.”Where did he insult her? Was it perhaps when he said “stop making things up, such as her claim that “ALL” MRA’s are shallow and driven on looks alone?Elizabeth: “But then she reverts to her normal self and the guy gets mad”Richard suggested self improvement (of ether gender seeking to improve potential for relations), not simply a mask. his suggestions were (generally) more long term.

ScareCrow

>@magdelyn:"That's me without make-up."What are you trying to do – make me feel funny in the pants!?

Pam
Pam

>Now the standard apparently is for a guy to look like Brad Pitt (yuck!)Oh hell, I'm with you on that one!! My taste leans more towards Jeff Goldblum.

nicko81m

>"The fact that there are far more fat MEN than there are fat women on TV shows that fat men are more socially acceptable than fat women."There are billions of BBW appreciation web sites, how many appreciate big men? There are dating websites that revolve around BBWs. How many are like this for big men? There are BBW beauty pageants, are there any for big men?The irony!

switchintoglide

>The idea that women only like alphas etc., etc., is patently ridiculous. Reasonable men and women like and love people with whom they connect. I am a thin, blonde, successful, well-educated woman, cohabiting with a caring, intelligent, much lower-income fat man. Were we put in "leagues," I would probably be way out of his, but the point of a feminist relationship is that we love and respect each other for who we are, not how we look or what we earn. We bond over a mutual love of sci fi, love of camping and the outdoors, and dreams of one day having our own hobby-farm, etc.

LexieDi

>wytchfinde555 and Kratch:Seeing fat men on tv means that men are "allowed" to be fat in society. Not seeing fat women on tv means women are not "allowed" to be fat in society simply because they are not shown in our media. You hardly ever see fat women in relationships on television (I can only think of the beautiful Molly from Mike and Molly.) But fat men are abundant in relationships with "beautiful" women. Unfortunately fat men are all portrayed pretty much one way- as fools, but at least they are seen at all. Fat women are not portrayed as "super models and super heroines" they're simply not seen.

switchintoglide

>"Are online Dating Criteria Sexist?""According to these newly updated guidelines, PlentyofFish matches women to men with equal or greater income and equal or greater height. Because heaven forbid we outearn our partners. And heaven forbid anyone ever have sex with a short guy.Furthermore, the site's newly posted matching criteria makes the odd claim that it thinks users should be sharing certain experiences for the first time (so, like, if I've never tried anal, are they only going to match me with men who have similarly never tried anal? Because two people have never had anal sex trying to have anal sex sounds like a recipe for disaster) which sounds a little bit like they're saying that people should have similar levels of sexual experience in order to be matched up, or have no sexual experience at all, which is another kind of fucked-up way of assuming to know what people's romantic preferences might be.On one hand, there are plenty of women (ladyfish?) who prefer to date men who are older, or taller, or richer, or all three, and that's just fine, but where this gets annoying is where the site decides that all women want the same things from romantic partners. It shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone that a diverse population of women has a diverse population of needs and wants, and it's insulting to insist that we're homogeneous. Now who wants to go shopping for shoes and eat some yogurt while talking about ways to trick our old rich husbands into impregnating us and/or buying us things?!?Read more: http://jezebel.com/5735069/is-online-dating-sites-matching-criteria-sexist#ixzz1BQRarMnD"

switchintoglide

>From Hugo Schwyzer, a male feminist:"Heat doesn’t require beauty: on “bowflex boy”, monogamy, and desire""In my post, I wrote of being a college boy with an average and not particularly impressive physique who found himself having sex one night with a friend, Debbie, who had a poster of a stunningly perfect man hanging right over her bed. In post-coital conversation, I had asked why she (we had never hooked up before) would want to be with me when she had this flawless vision to look at. From the original post, Debbie’s words:“Hugo, I like looking at beautiful bodies. He’s a gorgeous guy. But the fact that I think it’s beautiful, even the fact that I am attracted to the image, doesn’t mean that that is the only kind of man I can be attracted to…I can appreciate perfection without expecting it, and I can really be just as attracted to a normal body as to a perfect one.”I wasn’t insulted. I was relieved. And it occurred to me, of course, that that was how I thought about my partners as well. I liked looking at sculpted, idealized bodies — but that was hardly the limit of what I was attracted to. As in so many areas of life, it’s helpful to think in terms of a spectrum of people to whom we could be attracted. The media offers us images we may or may not find beautiful, but they tend to offer us only a narrow slice of that spectrum. What we can want and what we do want is broader than we’re told."

LexieDi

>nicko81m:BBW "appreciation" websites are usually just porno sites. And when it comes to dating, look up BHM, or Big Handsome Man on any one of those dating sites and you'll find that it's just as much for them.Men don't usually participate in beauty pageants, but I totally encourage you to do so. And fat girl beauty pageants are mocked for the most part. A fat woman, today, would never win Miss America or anything. Not that I think beauty pageants are wonderful things for women to do, I really don't.

LexieDi

>ScareCrow: The picture is actually from a Twilight Zone episode back in the day. A lady is in the hospital getting plastic surgery to fix her hideous face. It's called "Eye of the Beholder." Good episode.

Pam
Pam

>But if a woman rejects that short, fat, bald guy, we're called shallow bitches. Even if he doesn't have any other personality traits to make him interesting. Whereas the MRAs all want to date the hottest women possible, but that's not perceived as shallow. No siree.You reminded me of one of my posts within this thread:"But (and this is not directed at anyone in particular) don't condemn most women for being vain, shallow, manipulative creatures while soundly denying similar traits among most men, especially when you've just listed those similar traits that are shared among most men (as vagrantsvoice pointed out, gamers would say that men are attracted to one thing, and one thing only: physical appearance) … that's a portion of what makes me unsupportive of most MRAs and the MRM, not my "inner man-hater". I do not accept that male shallowness is somehow far more noble than female shallowness."

ScareCrow

>DUHHH UH – DERRR – UHHH – DUHHH TANKS LEXEEEEDIIEEDUH UHM DUH, UHM DOH – KAY.

nicko81m

>LexieDi Fat men get mocked too. What's your point? A fat man would never win the most sexy guy award in America.Even if a beauty pageant attempted to take place for fat men, it would not happen. It would get more ridicule than BBWNot that I am fat, I am skinny, but I can see straight through the BS when women express that fat women have it harder then fat men. I see it totally the other way around.There are countless dating websites out there that appreciate BBWs. I hardly see such websites that focus on big men

Hide and Seek

>@Elizabeth:One more data point, I have a strong preference for solidly built men with facial hair. Especially if they possess a mechanical aptitude.

wytchfinde555

>"Seeing fat men on tv means that men are "allowed" to be fat in society."—LexieDiApparently, you haven't been paying close attention to the BBW/Goddess/diva stuff lately. It's judgmental to not accept overweight women but men are still mocked for potguts or being simply not in shape. Nicko is right. And fat men don't get the hot woman—period. Years ago there was a reality TV show for Average Joe 2 and the chef was overweight. He got axed from the program quickly—gorgeous women almost NEVER date overweight men unless they have a mammoth bank account(s), social prestige, and a never ending amount of charisma. Even that is no promise; people typically graviate towards others of similar attractiveness physically. That's life. I can tell everyone this much—when I was almost reed thin and pale skinned I might as well have been part of the wall. Now that I work out 3-4 times a week and eat healthy, I may not be Adonis but women do notice me. A lot more.If you don't think appearance doesn't count with women, you are in denial, naive, or have much to learn.

wytchfinde555

>"The media offers us images we may or may not find beautiful, but they tend to offer us only a narrow slice of that spectrum. What we can want and what we do want is broader than we’re told." —HugoHe should talk. He's a confessed ex-womanizer and someone that had his share of decent looking women, I'm sure. But he can play the Beauty is in the Eye of the Beholder card and condemn others who don't have that view.

David Futrelle

>Everyone: There were a couple of pretty substantive comments caught in the spam filter that I just unblocked; if you've been following the discussion here you might want to scroll up and read them.

Kave

>Why should fat men get the hot chicks?

Kave

>Outside of t.v of course that teaches them that somehow they deserve them.

LexieDi

>ScareCrow: You're the one who asked. And I was perfectly respectful in giving you an informative answer.Nicko and Wytch:I didn't say fat men don't get mocked. They do. However the threshold for what is an acceptable size is higher for men than it is for women. Just because fat women have banded together (along with some men)to stand up and proclaim that our bodies are perfect as they are- fat or not doesn't mean that fat women aren't harassed daily. My brother's fatter than I am but I'm the one who gets food thrown at me and yelled at from cars. Even my little brother knows that, in general, fat women have it harder than fat men.My boyfriend's fat and he's got me and I'm hot. Sooo.. yeah, fat men do get hot women.Did I say looks don't count with women? No. I said that fat men are at least represented in the media where as fat women hardly ever are.Nicko: I'm sorry, but I don't see how you have much of a standing in an argument about fatness if you're not fat. I've been fat my whole life and have been around my brother who has been fat his whole life and he and I discuss the differences in treatment all the time. You have an opinion but you have little to no experience to back it up.Unfortunately, the pressure on men to be thinner is growing, but that pressure has been on women for a very long time. None of it is good and we should all be allowed to be who we are without ridicule.

LexieDi

>Kave: Why shouldn't fat men get "hot" women? Why shouldn't fat women get "hot" men? Why does it matter who "gets" who? It's supposed to be about caring and love.

ScareCrow

>@LexieDi – magdelyn already told me it was her without her makeup on.You're obviously jealous that YOU don't look that good.And please stop undressing me with your eyes.

Elizabeth

>Kratch-read her comment again and then his. See the insult there? Anyway, long term self improvements do not stick if all you are doing is trying to achieve a short term goal. Once the goal is achieved, there is no reason to keep going at it.

Elizabeth

>Hide-ewww! I cannot stand facial hair! You can have all the men with facial hair.

Joe
Joe

>OK, let's do a reality check here.Nobody gives a flying fuck who *you* think is attractive. By "you" I mean every single person in the world, including myself.Suppose I explained who I thought was attractive. How could that possibly matter to you, the reader? It's not like I'm some authority on that. And you aren't, either. In fact, no one is, even the self-appointed judges of appearance who decide who wins pageants and who gets on magazine covers.The only reason I can think of to share beauty standards in public is to sort strangers into beautiful and ugly. Which is something that has nothing to do with having friendships and relationships–you know, with people who aren't strangers, and who care what you think.For instance I have a friend (happily married, with kids) whose face looks like a movie monster, because when he was a kid someone threw battery acid in his face and it had to be reconstructed, and now he's blind and has a face made out of skin grafts. I love this guy, and he's a blast to hang out with, and crack jokes with, and talk about tech stuff, and I really couldn't care less if some random person who's not his wife thinks he's ugly and therefore doesn't want to be his friend. Because such a person would be a total asshole.

Pam
Pam

>Scarecrow, I can't imagine why young, beautiful women would, instead of laughing, snap and yell at you when you make your "humorous [or so you think] and smart-ass" remarks, I really can't. Yet you say on your blog that that is typical for you. It must be because they prefer those sociopathic alpha thugs to a gentleman like you.