Categories
Uncategorized

>Opening Statement

>I’ve been watching the Men’s Rights movement, such as it is, for some time, with a mixture of amusement, horror and disgust. It’s a movement that’s bad for everyone — for men, for women, for children, and probably even for my cat, though I haven’t yet quite worked out how. The best thing you can say about the Men’s Rights Movement is that it doesn’t, and hopefully never will, have anything near the impact on the world that feminism has had over the years. And this blog, in its own little way, hopes to help keep that way.

So in this blog I hope to take on the assorted myths promulgated by the Men’s Rights Movement, to dismantle their rickety logic and their dubious statistics. I’ll round up assorted examples of misogyny, mendacity and just plain stupidity from MRA’s online and off. And I’ll highlight some of the best anti-MRA arguments I can find.

As for the boobz in the title, I do not refer to those rounded lumps of flesh and fat on the chests of women and some men. I refer to the classic definition of boob as “a stupid or foolish person; a dolt.” Too many MRA’s, alas, fit this definition to a T.

Oh, and the Z on the end of “boobz?” Someone else already took the “manboobs” URL. So I improvised. I’m crafty.

Subscribe
Notify of
guest

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

106 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
Lainy
Lainy
13 days ago

@Acid

if your biggest concerns is that someone said your being a dick when your doing dickish things that’s really sad. Why are you here? if you want to help boys and men why don’t you go do that instead of troll a feminist site you are so sure has sperate views then you? I’m treating you the same way i would any boy who does this. You act like a dick, i called you out by calling you a dick.

Acid Kritana
13 days ago

Oops, looks like a part of the conversation didn’t load for me. Will react to those here.

@Lainy

@Naglfar

Acid likes to play oppression olympics apparently but then pretend he doesn’t care while writing like essay longs paragraphs for each person that talks to them.

I don’t care that much, but I care enough to respond. Mainly because I like debates. I usually try not to write long paragraphs, but then I get carried away.

You know how we talked about the right thinking that the left doesn’t own guns because they just revolve around their own memes and think their realty.

I don’t think that, because I’m not on the right. I’m not on the left either, but I lean more left. I don’t have a political party, to be exact.

Though, I might end up forming my own.

I feel like that’s a lot of Acid here, he’s been told this is what all feminist think of them, maybe another teenager said something stupid to him so now he just expects that of ever feminist he comes in contact with.

I was never told that. I experienced it through interacting with feminists.

So how about you actually confront those feminists and make feminism out to be about equality, and then I MIGHT think about joining feminism.

@Naglfar

@Lainy

Yes, definitely that’s whats happening here.

I don’t think you’re all living in a meme-world, if that’s what you think.

@Lainy

@Naglfar

I’m wondering if he was expecting us to start calling him “she” and all sorts of horrible things to he could just validate all the things he thinks he will get,

I never expected you to call me a she. I have reacted to one of @David Futrelle ‘s articles in the past (MRA Says Trans People Are Allies. “We Hunted the Mammoth” Thinks Most MRAs are “Transphobic” – Acid Men’s Rights (wordpress.com)), and so I understand that Futrelle is pro-trans. It would follow that the people who read his blog are also pro-trans.

and he’s not getting them here so he has the be the most oppressed person in the world

I have no idea what you’re talking about.

I’m actually kind of confused.

and all the horrible things happen to and no one else could possibly have it as bad or worse then he has it.

I never said that nobody else doesn’t have it as bad as me or worse. There are plenty of people who do.

But if you act like a person has never had anything bad in their life, then you’re going to get a response.

If this boy is even remotely older then 16 I will be surprised.

I don’t know why you people think that I’m basically 10 years old, but I’ll clear that up. I’m nearly 17 years old.

There. Can you sleep at night now?

@Naglfar

@Lainy

> I’m wondering if he was expecting us to start calling him “she” and all sorts of horrible things to he could just validate all the things he thinks he will get

It’s possible he expected that, maybe he thinks most feminists are TERFs.

No, I do not think most feminists are TERFs. A large portion of feminists are, but there’s enough feminists that probably only between 10 to 20% of feminists are TERFs. I would doubt 30%, but there’s always the possibility.

I am more against TERFs than normal feminists, mainly due to their anti-trans and anti-male approach.

@Lainy

@naglfar

That would be really sad indeed.

Then it’s good that I don’t, hm?

There are to many terfs that want to hurt trans people for no reason.

That, we can agree on.

it really makes me angry that they will do that and hurt another person just because they don’t want to use to correct pronouns.

Well, I don’t care if they refer to me as she, yeah it might hurt, but I don’t care about that.

I do care, though, when people will attack people for who they are, in this case being trans.

no one deserves that disrespect, even if their being a jerk like our boy here.

“Our boy.” I’ve never been referred to that lol. Maybe “boy,” but not “our boy.”

Acid Kritana
13 days ago

@Lainy

@Acid

if your biggest concerns is that someone said your being a dick when your doing dickish things that’s really sad.

No, my concern is that you accused me of being a “dick” when I merely explained my side.

Why are you here?

To explore! I don’t like to be in an echo-chamber, I’m afraid.

if you want to help boys and men why don’t you go do that instead of troll a feminist site you are so sure has sperate views then you?

I do help men and boys. I’m going to be writing a book called, “Men’s Rights Are Human Rights,” and some 30% or so will be going to support a Men’s Domestic Abuse/Violence shelter that I am going to be creating as soon as possible, and also some of it will be going to charities that help men.

I’m treating you the same way i would any boy who does this.

Oh, you’re treating me like a boy. Cool? Thanks?

You act like a dick, i called you out by calling you a dick.

I merely explained my side. I don’t get how that makes me a “dick.”

Naglfar
Naglfar
13 days ago

@Acid Kritana

I could also point out that many misandrists claim to love men

The term misandry has been rendered meaningless by MRAS screaming that anything they don’t like is misandry, so you’ll have to be more specific for what you mean by misandrists.

When? What PROOF do you have?

You are free to check the archives of the blog, I don’t really feel like digging it up just because some troll wants me to.

Last time I checked, it was FEMINISTS who are the ones trying to shut them down.

Can you find me a single case of feminists shutting down a men’s shelter? Because I have seen a number of feminist DV organizations advocate for men, but have never seen what you describe.

Since when?

The whole time?

Why would I do that?

A few reasons. Even if you are against feminists, it can be useful to learn about your opponents. For instance, the reason the far left is much better at infiltrating right wing groups than the inverse is because the left learns what the right thinks. You might be able to put together some cohesive arguments instead of straw men if you knew what feminists actually think.

Last edited 13 days ago by Naglfar
Lainy
Lainy
13 days ago

@acid

Kiddo, you were missing point on a lot of things not directed at you because i wasn’t talking to you. I was talking to naglfar on a previous conversation her and i had about guns. I don’t think your on the right nor do i care. You do have my pitty though for how tough you’ve had it with your depression, self hated and mean things said to you. I don’t care if you want to join feminism or not. I think you would hurt a lot of people in it because you think it would be funny or something. You kind of a mean self centered person so you being in the mra’s is better for everyone’s mental health.

Also to clear up, we do this because an 11 year old boy came on here. Told us he was gay and how he’s a man going his own way. Then starting calling naglfar a tr*nny and me a r****d and being shitty to rape victims. He was also putting person information, you are smart enough not to do that of course, he was a baby. He put his cell phone number, his school, his parents names, his names, his sister names, and his home address on a blog that he linked us all to. So I found his mom work, called her and got him grounded and let her know what he was doing. That’s why people keep talking about it and your age is a sore spot for you. The kid also threaten he would bring all of his bois to harass me every time I posted and that he was somehow going to sue me for using the information he put online to call his mom.

So you are 16, you don’t have much life experience and it shows. when i mock you it’s not because of your age, it’s because you say stupid thing so I mock the stupid things you say. And sweetie, I care if they call you she. I care if they call naglfar he. I care if they proposedly misgender you, me, or anyone else on this blog because it’s not right. If it doesn’t hurt you, that’s fine, but you still shouldn’t be treated that way. You should have your gender identity respected at all times. and it makes me angry that many will not give this to you.

And yup, when you here you our boi!

Lainy
Lainy
13 days ago

@Acid

yeah I don’t think people will want to read a book made by a 16 year old boy who thinks he’s got the whole world figured out but sure, go try and get that published. As a published author though I can tell you it’s hard and you’ll waste a lot of money. Also do not sell your soul to a contracting agency. You’ll have great expectations and then you’ll have nothing. Please have a beta reader because reading you here, it’s very clear how you are and that won’t sell a book at all.

Acid Kritana
13 days ago

@Naglfar

@Acid Kritana

> I could also point out that many misandrists claim to love men

The term misandry has been rendered meaningless by MRAS screaming that anything they don’t like is misandry, so you’ll have to be more specific for what you mean by misandrists.

The literal definition. “People who hate men.”

Also, I could claim the same of misogyny.

> When? What PROOF do you have?

You are free to Perdue the archives of the blog, I don’t really feel like digging it up just because some troll wants me to.

I could, and I am, but I would like to hear YOUR proof.

> Last time I checked, it was FEMINISTS who are the ones trying to shut them down.

Can you find me a single case of feminists shutting down a men’s shelter? Because I have seen a number of feminist DV organizations advocate for men, but have never seen what you describe.

Yes. I’ll supply a single case. And if you want more, I’ll supply more.

My case is this:

Erin Pizzey created the world’s first female domestic abuse/violence shelter, right?

Well, she learned that women are just as abusive as men, and tried to create a male domestic abuse/violence shelter.

Feminists opposed her, claiming that only men abuse or that most abusers are men, and also opposed the shelter that would support male victims.

Pizzey got death threats many times, and it got so bad that the bomb team had to have all her mail directed to them first. Her pets were brutally slaughtered, and her family put at a high risk.

All because she wanted to help men.

> Since when?

The whole time?

How about some proof?

> Why would I do that?

A few reasons. Even if you are against feminists, it can be useful to learn about your opponents.

I’ll look into it for that reason, but not to become a feminist.

For instance, the reason the far left is much better at infiltrating right wing groups than the inverse is because the left learns what the right thinks.

That could be debated, but based on the group, I suppose. However, the left might be OVERALL better at it. I don’t know.

You might be able to put together some cohesive arguments instead of straw men if you knew what feminists actually think.

I do know what feminists think.

And so far, you’re proving me right on the fact that many feminists don’t have actual evidence to support their claims.

Lainy
Lainy
13 days ago

@Acid

Oh no! the 16 year old troll doesn’t want to be a feminist! whatever shall we do!

Mabret the Virile Maiden
Mabret the Virile Maiden
13 days ago

@Acid

If you’re a trans man, you’re a man (or boy in this case). I am a trans woman, and therefore a woman. We accept trans people here. You are lucky to have transitioned before puberty, doubly so if you are on puberty blockers. I transitioned starting at 21, in adulthood, so the “male puberty” which I underwent has permanently disfigured me. I get misgendered and deadnamed until this day by people who pretend to love me. They don’t love me: they love the fantasy which they constructed for me of the temple-married worthy Priesthood holder with a homemaking wife and three to ten little tithe-payers.

It may interest you to know that for all TERFs (transphobes who wear a thin veil of feminist, pro-woman rhetoric, really the only major modern strain of “feminism” which could be called man-hating) profess their hatred of MRAs, they are really allies with a common enemy: us.

MRAs want nothing to do with us. They (and their allies TERFs and fascists) blame us for the “degeneration” of society, jeering at us as though we were circus freaks. Feminism, especially the much-slandered intersectional third wave, does much more for men (especially trans men!) than does MRAism.

Lainy
Lainy
13 days ago

@mabret

I don’t think you’ll get through to him. Kid has big “pick me” energy that he’ll have to work out on his own. You can’t tell a 16 year old anything, they think they have the world all figured out. Hopefully he grow out of the stage he’s in right now and choose healthier options. Right now, it’s basically just give a pity glance.

Naglfar
Naglfar
13 days ago

@Acid

Feminists opposed her, claiming that only men abuse or that most abusers are men, and also opposed the shelter that would support male victims.

That’s not why feminists oppose Pizzey. There are articles on this very blog about that. And, I might add, there is no evidence it was feminists who sent death threats or killed her pets.

How about some proof?

If only there were a blog which documents and debunks MRA claims…oh wait, there is and you’re refusing to look at it. I’d dig up some links, it I know you wouldn’t read them anyway so I won’t.

I do know what feminists think.

I doubt that, given that so far most of your accusations have been claims based on collective guilt or strange strawmen.

Redsilkphoenix: Jetpack Vixen, Intergalactic Mean
Redsilkphoenix: Jetpack Vixen, Intergalactic Mean
13 days ago

((( Last time I checked, it was FEMINISTS who are the ones trying to shut them down.)))
((Can you find me a single case of feminists shutting down a men’s shelter? Because I have seen a number of feminist DV organizations advocate for men, but have never seen what you describe))
Yes. I’ll supply a single case. And if you want more, I’ll supply more.

And when you do get around to supplying references, would you PLEASE make them about incidents that occurred sometime in the last 10 years? Because it seems like EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. a MRA-type shows up here to complain about the massive inequalities suffered by men as a whole, they almost always bring up stuff that was a major deal back in the 1960-80’s. The Draft, last active sometime in the 70’s at extreme latest. Erin Pizzey’s shelters, which she hasn’t been involved with in decades. Valeria Solanas and Andrea Dworkin, who said mean things about men DECADES ago, and have been dead DECADES now.

Get some new material, won’t you? Sheeeesh.

ETA: fixed a coding error. >.<

Last edited 13 days ago by Redsilkphoenix: Jetpack Vixen, Intergalactic Mean
weirwoodtreehugger: chief manatee
weirwoodtreehugger: chief manatee
12 days ago

Is this guy actually posting from 2010? He’s commenting on the very first post, talking about Erin Pizzey. Wild. Does anyone want to try and catch our time traveling friend up on what the world is like here in the future in 2021.

I tell you, Acid. It’s wild. You wouldn’t even believe me.

Acid Kritana
11 days ago

@Lainy

@acid

Kiddo, you were missing point on a lot of things not directed at you because i wasn’t talking to you. I was talking to naglfar on a previous conversation her and i had about guns.

And? You guys were talking about me.

I don’t think your on the right nor do i care.

Good.

You do have my pitty though for how tough you’ve had it with your depression, self hated and mean things said to you.

I don’t want your pity.

I merely brought it up because you were basically saying that I had faced nothing bad in my life.

I don’t care if you want to join feminism or not.

Good?

Because, with the way you guys are treating me, it’s not like I’ll want to join it any time soon.

I think you would hurt a lot of people in it because you think it would be funny or something.

I think that certainly says something about your perceptions.

You kind of a mean self centered person so you being in the mra’s is better for everyone’s mental health.

If I’m actually a “mean self centered person,” why not supply evidence along with your claim? If it turns out that I’m actually like that, then I’ll try to fix it.

Also to clear up, we do this because an 11 year old boy came on here. Told us he was gay and how he’s a man going his own way.

Actually, he’s almost 13. Yes, he contacted me.

Yes, he is gay.

Yes, he’s MGTOW.

And I don’t see why y’all are against a pro-trans, pro-gay, pro-woman guy who just happens to be MGTOW.

Is it because there are men (and boys) who don’t want to waste their lives being sacrificial sheep just for female comfort?

Then starting calling naglfar a tr*nny and me a r****d and being shitty to rape victims.

I know that he called @Naglfar a tr*nny, though he said he did it because he views her as a “transtrender.” I don’t know when he called you a “r****d,” but if you can supply proof, I’ll believe you. I know that sexual assault can be harder to prove online, but when you get called something by someone online, you should be able to prove that pretty easily.

And I would also like proof for the last claim.

He was also putting person information, you are smart enough not to do that of course, he was a baby. He put his cell phone number, his school, his parents names, his names, his sister names, and his home address on a blog that he linked us all to.

And his mom has know that he was MGTOW for some time. Your point?

And I don’t post that information, mainly because I want to keep my family safe.

And myself safe as well, but that comes in second.

So I found his mom work, called her and got him grounded and let her know what he was doing.

No, you didn’t.

@Lainy can’t stop lying about me | Social Media | Facebook | |► – RoboKitty (wordpress.com)

Wanna lie about that again?

That’s why people keep talking about it and your age is a sore spot for you.

Ah, good to know why you keep comparing me to an almost-13-year-old you keep on calling an 11-year-old.

The kid also threaten he would bring all of his bois to harass me every time I posted and that he was somehow going to sue me for using the information he put online to call his mom.

Do you have proof of this?

And, he’s actually going to sue you for spreading lies about him.

I’m Suing @Lainy | Social Media | Facebook |► – RoboKitty (wordpress.com)

So you are 16, you don’t have much life experience and it shows.

Wow, that doesn’t sound demeaning at all! /s

God, no wonder I’m still an MRA, when MRAs are much nicer as well.

when i mock you it’s not because of your age, it’s because you say stupid thing so I mock the stupid things you say.

What stupid things have I said? I’ve actually brought forth proof, and y’all just keep on saying “No” like a broken record, yet not providing proof.

And sweetie, I care if they call you she.

Well, I don’t. It might hurt, but there’s better things to do than pick this useless fight. I mean, c’mon, I don’t want them to feel like I’m forcing them to do it, either.

What things are better? For example, fighting against misandry, violence against men (and boys), getting equality for men and boys, etc.

I care if they call naglfar he. I care if they proposedly misgender you, me, or anyone else on this blog because it’s not right. If it doesn’t hurt you, that’s fine, but you still shouldn’t be treated that way. You should have your gender identity respected at all times. and it makes me angry that many will not give this to you.

Okay?

And yup, when you here you our boi!

The cringe XD

@Lainy

@Acid

yeah I don’t think people will want to read a book made by a 16 year old boy who thinks he’s got the whole world figured out

Wow, demeaning, once again!

And plenty of people are actually interested in the book.

I’ve already got a plan laid out for the book, I need to draw the (admittedly simple) cover. It might be simple, but it’ll be striking, as it’ll only be the colors black and gold.

And I’ve got a cool idea for the cover, where, if you take off the dust jacket, the symbol is still there, but the words aren’t.

It’ll also make it easier to hide in class if there is a biased teacher or something (though, hopefully, there aren’t).

And I don’t have the whole world figured out.

Thanks for giving me your real side.

but sure, go try and get that published.

Who said I was dumb enough to go to a publisher?

As a published author though I can tell you it’s hard and you’ll waste a lot of money. Also do not sell your soul to a contracting agency. You’ll have great expectations and then you’ll have nothing.

Self-publishing. See? Problem solved.

You can thank my mom for helping me learn that (through the things she gave me).

Please have a beta reader because reading you here, it’s very clear how you are and that won’t sell a book at all.

Already having a beta reader, but your sentence is, once again, demeaning. Dude, do you have another mode of talking?

Acid Kritana
11 days ago

@Lainy

@Acid

Oh no! the 16 year old troll doesn’t want to be a feminist! whatever shall we do!

Maybe be nicer, for a start.

@Mabret the Virile Maiden

@Acid

If you’re a trans man, you’re a man (or boy in this case).

Okay…?

I am a trans woman, and therefore a woman.

And…?

We accept trans people here.

Congratulations?

You are lucky to have transitioned before puberty, doubly so if you are on puberty blockers.

Actually, no. I started my transition at 14. I hit puberty at 11 or 12. I haven’t even had a single shot of testosterone hormone therapy yet.

And, yes, I hit puberty early because I’m physically female without my biological father living with me. It has been found that girls that grow up without their fathers hit puberty earlier (mainly due to other males’ pheromones being registered), which causes a host of problems, including earlier death.

Congrats, single motherhood is literally killing girls.

I transitioned starting at 21, in adulthood, so the “male puberty” which I underwent has permanently disfigured me.

Yeah, I’m currently getting disfigured.

And I know that it takes a little longer for trans women, but as long as you use estrogen hormone therapy and testosterone-blockers, you should be on your way to looking a woman, if not at least mostly.

I get misgendered and deadnamed until this day by people who pretend to love me. They don’t love me: they love the fantasy which they constructed for me of the temple-married worthy Priesthood holder with a homemaking wife and three to ten little tithe-payers.

The only reason I don’t get misgendered too much is for the fact that I’m actually pretty good at making myself look like a dude. If you met me, you wouldn’t even know that I haven’t been on testosterone yet.

And I’m sorry that people misgender you and deadname you because they can’t accept the fact that you are living the way you feel best.

It may interest you to know that for all TERFs (transphobes who wear a thin veil of feminist, pro-woman rhetoric, really the only major modern strain of “feminism” which could be called man-hating) profess their hatred of MRAs, they are really allies with a common enemy: us.

They aren’t common allies against an enemy. I would rather hang myself than ever say that their claim that trans women are all “perverted men” (which is also built off the misandristic belief that all men are perverted) as real. As would any other MRA I know. Let’s just take a look at all the pro-trans MRAs out there, ey? Let’s add pro-male people as well. Just in case.

Men Are Human actively supports trans people, and it is owned by a gay man.

RoboKitty, who is a gay MGTOW, is pro-trans.

Rocky Mountain Men’s Rights Advocacy is pro-trans, and states in their FAQ that Men’s Rights helps all men, including trans men. They even have at least one trans woman among them.

Paul Elam and A Voice For Men are actually pro-trans and pro-woman. They are just anti-abuser.

Dr Shaym, a YouTuber who is a straight white male, is pro-gay, pro-trans, and pro-woman.

There are many more, but a list like this would have to take time to compile.

Because I would indeed have to look at a LOT of sources.

MRAs want nothing to do with us.

Since when?

Do you have proof?

Because I have proof of the opposite claim.

They (and their allies TERFs and fascists) blame us for the “degeneration” of society, jeering at us as though we were circus freaks.

Nope.

Just TERFs.

Feminism, especially the much-slandered intersectional third wave, does much more for men (especially trans men!) than does MRAism.

Nope.

Do you have proof?

Acid Kritana
11 days ago

@Lainy

@mabret

I don’t think you’ll get through to him.

Well, you certainly aren’t going to “get through to” me (whatever that means) by being the way you guys currently are.

You’re literally demeaning me in a multitude of cases, mocking teenagers and kids for their ages, and more! You’re also just repeating “No” like a broken record when I provide evidence for my claims and you guys can’t provide anything!

No wonder I’m never going on your side.

Not until you become better people.

Kid has big “pick me” energy that he’ll have to work out on his own.

Fighting for the equal rights of men and boys, and providing evidence for my claims, all the while defending myself, is not “pick me” energy.

You can’t tell a 16 year old anything, they think they have the world all figured out.

How many times are y’all gonna be demeaning?

Hopefully he grow out of the stage he’s in right now and choose healthier options.

What healthier options are there besides fighting for equality? Certainly, you all aren’t providing feminism as a healthy option.

Right now, it’s basically just give a pity glance.

Wow. Seems like demeaning is the only language you understand.

@Naglfar

@Acid

> Feminists opposed her, claiming that only men abuse or that most abusers are men, and also opposed the shelter that would support male victims.

That’s not why feminists oppose Pizzey. There are articles on this very blog about that.

Then why don’t you provide the evidence?

And, I might add, there is no evidence it was feminists who sent death threats or killed her pets.

Do you have evidence for that? Proof?

Cause I can bring up evidence proving that feminists did that, if you want.

> How about some proof?

If only there were a blog which documents and debunks MRA claims…oh wait, there is and you’re refusing to look at it. I’d dig up some links, it I know you wouldn’t read them anyway so I won’t.

Go ahead and dig up links. I’ll read any you pull up, as long as the link doesn’t lead to Pornhub or something like that.

I have read links that you guys have dug up, and gave them tabs, so I could always go back.

Unlike you, I don’t like to live in an echo chamber.

> I do know what feminists think.

I doubt that, given that so far most of your accusations have been claims based on collective guilt or strange strawmen.

I don’t blame every single feminist. I merely blame those that need it.

Sadly, that appears to be a lot of them.

Acid Kritana
11 days ago

@Redsilkphoenix: Jetpack Vixen, Intergalactic Mean

> ((( Last time I checked, it was FEMINISTS who are the ones trying to shut them down.))

> ((Can you find me a single case of feminists shutting down a men’s shelter? Because I have seen a number of feminist DV organizations advocate for men, but have never seen what you describe))

> Yes. I’ll supply a single case. And if you want more, I’ll supply more.

And when you do get around to supplying references, would you PLEASE make them about incidents that occurred sometime in the last 10 years?

Sure thing. How big you want the list?

I’ll put a starter list in the comment labeled “List.”

Because it seems like EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. a MRA-type shows up here to complain about the massive inequalities suffered by men as a whole, they almost always bring up stuff that was a major deal back in the 1960-80’s.

“MRA-type”…? Pfft. It’s called an “MRA,” not “MRA-type.”

Don’t worry, you’re getting the list.

The Draft, last active sometime in the 70’s at extreme latest.

Even though it’s not being used at this moment, men are still being forced to sign up for it. Ever heard of “selective service”? Most countries don’t even have it. Less than 1/3 do. And of those that do, few include women. When they do include women, they are much more lenient towards the women than the men.

So while it may not be up right now, it could be used at any time.

And it’s not just America that men are oppressed or discriminated against. I can fight against anti-male inequalities around the world.

Erin Pizzey’s shelters, which she hasn’t been involved with in decades.

Okay? It’s still a good point.

And she got kicked out by feminists.

So that’s why she hasn’t been involved.

Valeria Solanas and Andrea Dworkin, who said mean things about men DECADES ago, and have been dead DECADES now.

Imagine if all Hitler had done was write his manifesto and kill one Jew. And then was praised by the New York Times, many feminists, and Sweden?

Get some new material, won’t you? Sheeeesh.

I do have “new material,” but I haven’t had a reason to bring them up until now, so I haven’t. But don’t worry, you’ll be getting the list.

ETA: fixed a coding error. >.<

By the way, I keep the whole quote when reacting to y’all here, so that’s why that’s here.

And you’re nickname’ll be longest-name-yet.

Otherwise I won’t remember who you are.

@weirwoodtreehugger: chief manatee

Is this guy actually posting from 2010?

Nope. Posting from 2011. /s

He’s commenting on the very first post, talking about Erin Pizzey. Wild.

Maybe because the first post is free game? I’m not posting on every single article. If I did, I’d be wasting valuable life force.

And Erin Pizzey is still important.

Does anyone want to try and catch our time traveling friend up on what the world is like here in the future in 2021.

Time Travel may not ever be possible.

Atoms must have their own space, so it would not be possible to even have other dimensions, really.

If you think about it, the past already happened, and wouldn’t be able to go back.

Ant Man also wouldn’t have the ability to shrink or grow big, unless if he wanted to blow up from the air pressure in his lungs and lose MUCH of his mass, or to suck in things around him to cover for the immense amounts of mass gained.

I tell you, Acid. It’s wild. You wouldn’t even believe me.

I tell you, too-long-of-a-name. It’s wild. You wouldn’t believe science.

Acid Kritana
11 days ago

The List’ll be next, by the way

Naglfar
Naglfar
11 days ago

@Acid Kritana

And I don’t see why y’all are against a pro-trans, pro-gay, pro-woman guy who just happens to be MGTOW.

He is very obviously not pro-trans or pro-woman, he called the women here various slurs as outlined before.

I know that he called @Naglfar a tr*nny, though he said he did it because he views her as a “transtrender.”

I don’t really care why he did it, he still did it. Not very pro trans. And that really doesn’t help his case.

he’s actually going to sue you for spreading lies about him.

Well, good luck suing someone who uses a pseudonym on the Internet for something that is not illegal.

RoboKitty, who is a gay MGTOW, is pro-trans.

He very clearly isn’t. Pro-trans people don’t call trans women slurs.

Paul Elam and A Voice For Men are actually pro-trans and pro-woman.

The creator of “Bash a Violent B*tch Month” is pro-woman? Hahahaha, good one.

Do you have proof?

Sure.
https://www.mic.com/articles/88277/23-ways-feminism-has-made-the-world-a-better-place-for-men
https://medium.com/amp/p/5777dde965f
https://www.bustle.com/articles/131350-5-ways-feminism-benefits-men

You’re also just repeating “No” like a broken record when I provide evidence for my claims and you guys can’t provide anything!

Every time anyone gives you anything you refuse to acknowledge it, that’s on you.

Do you have evidence for that? Proof?

You’re asking me to prove a negative. First give me evidence it was feminists.

The blog has a whole tag on her, you could look at it if you were actually interested in productive discussion.

I merely blame those that need it.

So, Paul Elam’s claim he only wanted to assault women who deserve it, but with women replaced with feminists.

And then was praised by the New York Times, many feminists, and Sweden?

I can’t speak for the NYT or Sweden, but I don’t think many modern day feminists praise Solanas.

Time Travel may not ever be possible.

This is called missing the point.

P.S. could you be a little less verbose? Or at least write 1 comment instead of 5?

Last edited 11 days ago by Naglfar
Lainy
Lainy
11 days ago

@Acid

It’s called look it up where he called me laintard on his blog. and he did it because I’m autistic. I’m done kid. if you want to be on the side of the kids who mocked my rape, go ahead. Good luck with the book. this is why I don’t want you to be in feminism because you would just hurt survivors.

Lainy
Lainy
11 days ago

@Acid

Just, go debate somewhere else. I’m done now. You’re just to triggering. I’m sorry that you can’t take it if someone doesn’t kiss your ass all the time. Grow up, good luck. Maybe don’t be a dick to people and you’ll get a boyfriend someday.

Lainy
Lainy
11 days ago

@Acid

Also, i started puberty at 10 and my father is a big part of my life and living with us. He being there had nothing to when I started puberty. How the hell are you able to blame your mother for you starting puberty at the normal time a female bodied person stars puberty? most people with vagina start puberty around age 12. you didn’t start early. your mother being a single mother didn’t make you start puberty early.

Naglfar
Naglfar
11 days ago

@Lainy
Do you want me to email David?

Lainy
Lainy
11 days ago

@naglfar

No I’m fine, I’ll just stop doing this to myself with trolls that aren’t trying to do anything but hurt people. I try to be nice, he spits it in my face with a sarcastic “okay?” i try to give advice but it’s wrong because I don’t kiss his ass enough. He’s a kid. If he this is what he wants to do, he can do it. I’ll just stop responding. I’ve opened up these vulnerable parts, but the kid doesn’t matter. I just… i can’t with them asking me to back up the “claim” that I have been raped. That’s just to much. I don’t know what I expect though, he’s a mra. Even if he’s just a kid it’s obvious he doesn’t care about any woman that gets hurt. Hell, I’m just going to stop before he says I deserved it for being a feminist or something. I know it shouldn’t bother me anymore. this shit happened when I was 16, I’ve come along way from it. but these type… they have no empathy naglfar. I just…. what makes a kid like this.

Should I even being try to have a baby with my husband if this is the thing that we have to fight against. It feels like it’s never enough, like what if I have a baby. they grow, someone rapes them when they just a kid and then they have to deal with people from all over demanding they prove it. telling them it was their fault, discrediting them. I want to be a mom more then anything. My husband wants to be a dad more then anything. But the world is just so… evil.

the kid just making remember when i was 16, and i was telling people what happened and everyone took my rapist side. Everyone made excuses, either told me i lied or that i deserved it. Bleeding from the vagina and anus and their telling me I’m lying because one boy say that I am. After the last few replies I know that… Acids just going to side with any abusive man just because their a man and the women they’ve hurt doesn’t matter. If the man says the woman is lying then she’s lying. That’s the world he lives in and I can’t do anything else about that. So I need to stop so I can go to work later and teach some 6 years old the basic of ballet and maybe see just a bit of goodness in the world before it gets snuffed out when their older.

Ohlmann
Ohlmann
11 days ago

Apparently, the troll got the boot. Good riddance I guess.

(I didn’t see the incident, I just followed the link indicating Acid vomited some bile in a lot of post in a row)

Naglfar
Naglfar
11 days ago

@Ohlmann

Apparently, the troll got the boot. Good riddance I guess.

He did? Usually David announces when he bans a troll.

Brony, Social Justice Cenobite

I think people like Acid are why the word “man” might not mean anything to me. They never gave it any positive value maybe? I can choose to use any of the words and I’m more interested in how I can use them helpfully. I don’t want to help socially neglectful people.

I’ve had too much on my mind to think about it much, but I’ve been thinking “gender null” might be worth looking at. It’s confusing because I did not have a reason to think about it until now, and that’s because I there are elements of privilge to it.

Acid Kritana
11 days ago

@Naglfar

@Acid Kritana

> And I don’t see why y’all are against a pro-trans, pro-gay, pro-woman guy who just happens to be MGTOW.

He is very obviously not pro-trans or pro-woman, he called the women here various slurs as outlined before.

And he’s actually stated that he doesn’t really like actually using the word “tranny.” He only used it this time, because he thinks you’re a transtrender.

I don’t necessarily think that, but he’s very respectful of me and has even defended me, unlike your guys’ attacks against me.

@Lainy why are you always lying? | Social Media | Facebook |► – RoboKitty (wordpress.com)

While I don’t agree with every word he uses (such as “mangina,” for example), but it is certainly better than y’all’s attitude toward me so far. You haven’t exactly been welcoming.

> I know that he called @Naglfar a tr*nny, though he said he did it because he views her as a “transtrender.”

I don’t really care why he did it, he still did it. Not very pro trans. And that really doesn’t help his case.

He only used it because he thinks you’re a transtrender. He has actually been quite nice towards me, and some of his favorite people are trans.

> he’s actually going to sue you for spreading lies about him.

Well, good luck suing someone who uses a pseudonym on the Internet for something that is not illegal.

A slander campaign is not okay either way.

> RoboKitty, who is a gay MGTOW, is pro-trans.

He very clearly isn’t. Pro-trans people don’t call trans women slurs.

He clearly is.

> Paul Elam and A Voice For Men are actually pro-trans and pro-woman.

The creator of “Bash a Violent B*tch Month” is pro-woman? Hahahaha, good one.

He only said that in response to Jezebel literally admitting that they abuse their boyfriends, and happily so.

And he only said to abuse VIOLENT women, not all women. If you think all women are violent, then something is clearly wrong.

> Do you have proof?

Sure.

Can’t wait to see it.

https://www.mic.com/articles/88277/23-ways-feminism-has-made-the-world-a-better-place-for-men

Already debunked it. Just gotta debunk it on my website.

https://medium.com/amp/p/5777dde965f

Another article to debunk!

https://www.bustle.com/articles/131350-5-ways-feminism-benefits-men

And another.

> You’re also just repeating “No” like a broken record when I provide evidence for my claims and you guys can’t provide anything!

Every time anyone gives you anything you refuse to acknowledge it, that’s on you.

Really, now? If you had actually supplied proof for any of your other claims, I would have looked at them.

But you haven’t.

> Do you have evidence for that? Proof?

You’re asking me to prove a negative. First give me evidence it was feminists.

Alright, I will. I’ll put it in my “List” comment, so that way I also have time to give a good, detailed research.

The blog has a whole tag on her, you could look at it if you were actually interested in productive discussion.

Then why not give me a link to the tag?

> I merely blame those that need it.

So, Paul Elam’s claim he only wanted to assault women who deserve it, but with women replaced with feminists.

Only ABUSIVE women.

If you honestly think abusive women = all women, then you seriously need to rethink yourself.

> And then was praised by the New York Times, many feminists, and Sweden?

I can’t speak for the NYT or Sweden,

Wow, you admit something for once!

but I don’t think many modern day feminists praise Solanas.

Take a good look around, and tell me that again.

> Time Travel may not ever be possible.

This is called missing the point.

Stop demeaning me, and I won’t be ridiculous back.

P.S. could you be a little less verbose? Or at least write 1 comment instead of 5?

Y’all were mad that I was making too long of comment, so I fixed that.

But now you don’t like it?

Make up your mind.

@Lainy

@Acid

It’s called look it up where he called me laintard on his blog.

If you are actually getting mad at an elementary school insult, that’s pretty sad.

and he did it because I’m autistic.

No.

I’m borderline autistic, across the whole spectrum. 50 to 60% for each part.

My sister has ADHD so bad that she actually ends up having basically seizures sometimes.

You’re not the only one out there.

And, guess what?

Plenty of MRAs are autistic.

You’re not the only one with autism or the only one on the autism scale.

I’m done kid.

Oh, you’re done?

Done being a bully and demeaning me?

if you want to be on the side of the kids who mocked my rape, go ahead.

“Kids”? There’s only one guy there. And guess what? He didn’t mock you for being raped. He doesn’t believe you, but he didn’t mock you. Big difference.

Good luck with the book.

Wow, the first nice thing you’ve said!

this is why I don’t want you to be in feminism because you would just hurt survivors.

“Survivors”? What about when I’ve been mocked, hated on, not believed, etc. by feminists?

You’re right, it’s better for everyone for me not to be a feminist.

I wouldn’t want to be cruel like you.

@Lainy

@Acid

Just, go debate somewhere else.

Wow, sounds like someone who got tired of never providing proof or evidence for their claims, especially of their claims of women having it worse.

I’m done now.

Oh, wow, the person is done? Because of what, you ask?

I’ll tell you.

You’re tired that I caught onto your manipulation.

Of you trying to twist what I say.

Of you trying to abuse me into your beliefs.

I’m not going to let you manipulate me anymore.

You’re a narcissitic psychopath.

You like to make up things, ignore what’s being said, twist words, commit slander campaigns, and more.

Manipulative.

You make up lies, including those about RoboKitty, “women having it worse,” harassment, etc.

Pretense.

You make up lies about RoboKitty, MRAs, MGTOW, and others, including MRA and pro-MRA women.

Slander campaign.

You act like your point of view or words are somehow more important and reliable than everyone else. You might also even have a spot of low self esteem, though I wouldn’t know.

Narcissism.

You attempt to put me and others like me below you, and yourself above everyone else.

Demean.

You try to beat down anyone you disagree with, and make threats that you think will silence them. You also use childish insults to undermine them, and when they point out that they don’t care about the insults, you use them pointing it out to your advantage, to try to land another blow. All to make them out to be less.

Bully.

You complain whenever someone doesn’t provide a link or evidence to prove their point, but don’t try to ever provide evidence, even when it’s pointed out to you.

Hypocrite.

You ignore any evidence, points of view, or other that don’t agree with your worldview.

Willfully ignorant.

You’re cruel, aggressive, manipulative, a liar, someone who starts slander campaigns, narcissistic, someone who demeans and bullies others, a hypocrite, willfully ignorant, and more.

Psychopathic.

Oh, my god.

Get help.

You’re just to triggering.

It’s hard to take you seriously when you say this.

I’m sorry that you can’t take it if someone doesn’t kiss your ass all the time.

Why would I want that?

I’m a teenager. Not interested in getting pregnant on accident or anything.

Grow up, good luck.

Go ahead, take a look at my analysis of you above.

Maybe don’t be a dick to people and you’ll get a boyfriend someday.

Already have had a couple boyfriends. One was black, the other white, I believe.

Also, if you don’t want me to analyze you like this again, then don’t do the behavior.

Acid Kritana
11 days ago

It wasn’t automatically coming up, so I just figured out that it was probably because I need to block some words, so I did that.

Here it is:

@Naglfar

@Acid Kritana

> And I don’t see why y’all are against a pro-trans, pro-gay, pro-woman guy who just happens to be MGTOW.

He is very obviously not pro-trans or pro-woman, he called the women here various slurs as outlined before.

And he’s actually stated that he doesn’t really like actually using the word “tr*nny.” He only used it this time, because he thinks you’re a transtrender.

I don’t necessarily think that, but he’s very respectful of me and has even defended me, unlike your guys’ attacks against me.

@Lainy why are you always lying? | Social Media | Facebook |► – RoboKitty (wordpress.com)

While I don’t agree with every word he uses (such as “m*ngina,” for example), but it is certainly better than y’all’s attitude toward me so far. You haven’t exactly been welcoming.

> I know that he called @Naglfar a tr*nny, though he said he did it because he views her as a “transtrender.”

I don’t really care why he did it, he still did it. Not very pro trans. And that really doesn’t help his case.

He only used it because he thinks you’re a transtrender. He has actually been quite nice towards me, and some of his favorite people are trans.

> he’s actually going to sue you for spreading lies about him.

Well, good luck suing someone who uses a pseudonym on the Internet for something that is not illegal.

A slander campaign is not okay either way.

> RoboKitty, who is a gay MGTOW, is pro-trans.

He very clearly isn’t. Pro-trans people don’t call trans women slurs.

He clearly is.

> Paul Elam and A Voice For Men are actually pro-trans and pro-woman.

The creator of “Bash a Violent B*tch Month” is pro-woman? Hahahaha, good one.

He only said that in response to Jezebel literally admitting that they abuse their boyfriends, and happily so.

And he only said to abuse VIOLENT women, not all women. If you think all women are violent, then something is clearly wrong with you.

> Do you have proof?

Sure.

Can’t wait to see it.

https://www.mic.com/articles/88277/23-ways-feminism-has-made-the-world-a-better-place-for-men

Already debunked it. Just gotta debunk it on my website.

https://medium.com/amp/p/5777dde965f

Another article to debunk!

https://www.bustle.com/articles/131350-5-ways-feminism-benefits-men

And another.

> You’re also just repeating “No” like a broken record when I provide evidence for my claims and you guys can’t provide anything!

Every time anyone gives you anything you refuse to acknowledge it, that’s on you.

Really, now? If you had actually supplied proof for any of your other claims, I would have looked at them.

But you haven’t.

> Do you have evidence for that? Proof?

You’re asking me to prove a negative. First give me evidence it was feminists.

Alright, I will. I’ll put it in my “List” comment, so that way I also have time to give a good, detailed research.

The blog has a whole tag on her, you could look at it if you were actually interested in productive discussion.

Then why not give me a link to the tag?

> I merely blame those that need it.

So, Paul Elam’s claim he only wanted to assault women who deserve it, but with women replaced with feminists.

Only ABUSIVE women.

If you honestly think abusive women = all women, then you seriously need to rethink yourself.

> And then was praised by the New York Times, many feminists, and Sweden?

I can’t speak for the NYT or Sweden,

Wow, you admit something for once!

but I don’t think many modern day feminists praise Solanas.

Take a good look around, and tell me that again.

> Time Travel may not ever be possible.

This is called missing the point.

Stop demeaning me, and I won’t be ridiculous back.

P.S. could you be a little less verbose? Or at least write 1 comment instead of 5?

Y’all were mad that I was making too long of comment, so I fixed that.

But now you don’t like it?

Make up your mind.

@Lainy

@Acid

It’s called look it up where he called me laintard on his blog.

If you are actually getting mad at an elementary school insult, that’s pretty sad.

and he did it because I’m autistic.

No.

I’m borderline autistic, across the whole spectrum. 50 to 60% for each part.

My sister has ADHD so bad that she actually ends up having basically seizures sometimes.

You’re not the only one out there.

And, guess what?

Plenty of MRAs are autistic.

You’re not the only one with autism or the only one on the autism scale.

I’m done kid.

Oh, you’re done?

Done being a bully and demeaning me and everyone else you don’t like?

if you want to be on the side of the kids who mocked my rape, go ahead.

“Kids”? There’s only one guy there. And guess what? He didn’t mock you for being raped. He doesn’t believe you, but he didn’t mock you. Big difference.

Good luck with the book.

Wow, the first nice thing you’ve said!

this is why I don’t want you to be in feminism because you would just hurt survivors.

“Survivors”? What about when I’ve been mocked, hated on, not believed, etc. by feminists?

You’re right, it’s better for everyone for me not to be a feminist.

I wouldn’t want to be cruel like you.

@Lainy

@Acid

Just, go debate somewhere else.

Wow, sounds like someone who got tired of never providing proof or evidence for their claims, especially of their claims of women having it worse.

I’m done now.

And…?

You’re just to triggering.

It’s hard to take you seriously when you say this.

I’m sorry that you can’t take it if someone doesn’t kiss your ass all the time.

Why would I want that?

I’m a teenager. Not interested in getting pregnant on accident or anything.

Grow up, good luck.

Go ahead, take a look at my analysis of you above.

Maybe don’t be a dick to people and you’ll get a boyfriend someday.

Already have had a couple boyfriends. One was black, the other white, I believe.

Acid Kritana
11 days ago

Hey, it worked this time!

Naglfar
Naglfar
11 days ago

@Acid Kritana

And he’s actually stated that he doesn’t really like actually using the word “tr*nny.” He only used it this time, because he thinks you’re a transtrender.

I don’t know why you keep thinking this is an excuse, it’s just more evidence he’s a transphobe. Again, not helping your case.

If you had actually supplied proof for any of your other claims, I would have looked at them.

Sure you would have, then you’d say you debunked it and move on.

Then why not give me a link to the tag?

There’s a search bar at the top, use it.

Re: Paul Elam
Can you link me to where jezebel said anything comparable? And your justification still doesn’t work.

Brony, Social Justice Cenobite

All of group x has not hurt Acid, yet acid attacks all of group x. It’s pretty revolting the clearer it gets to see but it’s supposed to feel that way.

Acid Kritana
11 days ago

@Lainy

@Acid

Also, i started puberty at 10 and my father is a big part of my life and living with us.

Ok…?

You grew up with a father!

See, you’re already luckier than me.

He being there had nothing to when I started puberty.

Actually, it does affect you, but please continue.

How the hell are you able to blame your mother for you starting puberty at the normal time a female bodied person stars puberty?

I suppose that I may be off with the specific date. Since y’all were assuming that I hit puberty when I started my transition, and I had stated that I started my transition when I was 14, so I assumed the average date was 14.

It could be earlier, I don’t know.

And the reason why single mothers are to blame for an earlier puberty is due to the fact that, if the biological father isn’t there, other male pheromones come along, speeding the puberty to an early start. It causes a host of effects, one of which is an earlier death.

See? It’s that simple.

most people with vagina start puberty around age 12.

Good to know. Maybe I started around 9 to 10 years. Maybe 11 to 12. Who knows? I’ve never kept track of my periods, though I probably should have. Would have been a good reference, I suppose.

you didn’t start early. your mother being a single mother didn’t make you start puberty early.

Like I’ve said, I’m probably off. It was a guestimation based off of how y’all reacted to me.

@Naglfar

@Lainy

Do you want me to email David?

I would like to know exactly what I’m doing. If you are correct, I will fully accept it.

@Lainy

@naglfar

No I’m fine, I’ll just stop doing this to myself with trolls that aren’t trying to do anything but hurt people.

And this is the beginning of a rant. Let’s see what kind of rant this is, shall we?

I try to be nice, he spits it in my face with a sarcastic “okay?”

The only “nice” thing you’ve said to me so far is, “Good luck with your book.”

i try to give advice but it’s wrong because I don’t kiss his ass enough.

What advice? I doubt calling me a “dick” is “advice.”

He’s a kid. If he this is what he wants to do, he can do it.

Bruh.

I have a feeling that I know what kind of a “rant” this is.

I’ll just stop responding.

Hasn’t stopped you yet.

I’ve opened up these vulnerable parts, but the kid doesn’t matter.

What have I done besides ask for proof of mass harassment of women?

Seriously, prove it to me, and I’ll believe you.

I just… i can’t with them asking me to back up the “claim” that I have been raped.

I never said that I don’t believe that you haven’t been raped. In fact, I do believe you.

But you doubted me when I said I was sexually assaulted.

That’s just to much.

Is asking for proof of “female harassment” too much? Really?

Meanwhile, I’ve just been supplying proof for my claims, and some of you have been a bit willfully ignorant.

I don’t know what I expect though, he’s a mra.

Wow, yet another generalization.

Keep up the good work, proving how “wonderful” feminism is! /s

Even if he’s just a kid it’s obvious he doesn’t care about any woman that gets hurt.

What are you talking about?

When have I said that?

Hell, I’m just going to stop before he says I deserved it for being a feminist or something.

I would never do that.

People don’t ever deserve to be raped.

I know it shouldn’t bother me anymore. this shit happened when I was 16, I’ve come along way from it.

So why are you being so dramatic about me, then?

but these type… they have no empathy naglfar. I just…. what makes a kid like this.

Bruh

Why are you making me want to bang my head into a wall?

Repeatedly?

Seriously, I believe you’ve been raped!

Should I even being try to have a baby with my husband if this is the thing that we have to fight against. It feels like it’s never enough, like what if I have a baby. they grow, someone rapes them when they just a kid and then they have to deal with people from all over demanding they prove it. telling them it was their fault, discrediting them.

I don’t recall living in Ancient Rome.

I want to be a mom more then anything. My husband wants to be a dad more then anything. But the world is just so… evil.

I’m not stopping you from having kids.

the kid just making remember when i was 16, and i was telling people what happened and everyone took my rapist side. Everyone made excuses, either told me i lied or that i deserved it. Bleeding from the vagina and anus and their telling me I’m lying because one boy say that I am.

Nobody took the rapist’s side today.

And we don’t live in Ancient Rome.

We don’t live in a Muslim-dominated country that literally stones women for being raped.

After the last few replies I know that… Acids just going to side with any abusive man just because their a man and the women they’ve hurt doesn’t matter. If the man says the woman is lying then she’s lying.

Since when?

If a woman can provide proof that the man did something bad to her, I will fully take her side.

But a few words is not “proof.”

Even a claim made by the man who is suspected might be false, because, “If you plead guilty, we’ll give you a lesser sentence.”

That’s the world he lives in and I can’t do anything else about that.

The world I live in is one where I literally get told I’m a rapist for saying I’ve been sexually assaulted.

So I need to stop so I can go to work later and teach some 6 years old the basic of ballet and maybe see just a bit of goodness in the world before it gets snuffed out when their older.

Bruh

Why do you want people to pity you so bad?

Seriously, if all you said was, “I’ve been raped, and life is pretty bad for me because of that,” then that would be good!

But, instead, you literally claim that I’m saying that you didn’t get raped (even though I believe you), that I apparently want online evidence of your rape (when all I asked for was evidence of MASS HARASSMENT OF WOMEN), and more.

Dude, I believe that you were raped. And if you said that it has made life harder, I would absolutely believe you, because I understand that it does destroy people to be raped.

But please don’t spread lies about me.

@Ohlmann

Apparently, the troll got the boot. Good riddance I guess.

(I didn’t see the incident, I just followed the link indicating Acid vomited some bile in a lot of post in a row)

Sorry to disappoint you, but I’m still alive.

@Naglfar

@Ohlmann

> Apparently, the troll got the boot. Good riddance I guess.

He did? Usually David announces when he bans a troll.

Nope.

Disappointed that I haven’t died?

@Brony, Social Justice Cenobite

I think people like Acid are why the word “man” might not mean anything to me. They never gave it any positive value maybe? I can choose to use any of the words and I’m more interested in how I can use them helpfully. I don’t want to help socially neglectful people.

It’s not my fault that you think everything is men’s fault.

I’ve had too much on my mind to think about it much, but I’ve been thinking “gender null” might be worth looking at. It’s confusing because I did not have a reason to think about it until now, and that’s because I there are elements of privilge to it.

First off, if you want to be nonbinary or “gender null” or something, I don’t care. Go ahead!

But there is no such thing as “male privilege.”

Just a warning.

Brony, Social Justice Cenobite

Acid doesn’t get it. I don’t feel anything. They want me to care but they only know how to attack me. And the word man doesn’t work so…

Lainy
Lainy
11 days ago

@acid

I told you I was done so stop replying to me. I gave you a pretty clear no now. Wank on someone else.

Brony, Social Justice Cenobite

And male doesn’t work either. It’s always been more “technical”, but I’ve read far too much. You can replace it with all of it’s sub-parts for all I care. That has far more meaning to me now but I had to do work for that. Society sucks at that.

Acid Kritana
11 days ago

Wow, my original comment finally got let up.

Whatever.

Now, I would like to say something.

I am tired of arguing with you all over this, so this is what I’m going to do.

I’m just going to stop this hear.

If you want to debate me, you can do it on my site. I don’t censor or anything, not even rude comments, so anything you say will be allowed.

But if you’re immensely rude, I will put a warning at the beginning of your comment.

Now, I am only going to respond to this site when I have something I want to say or if I just want to let you know of a new article that criticizes this site.

Good day.

weirwoodtreehugger: chief manatee
weirwoodtreehugger: chief manatee
11 days ago

pro-woman guy who just happens to be MGTOW.

Is it because there are men (and boys) who don’t want to waste their lives being sacrificial sheep just for female comfort?

When you’re definitely pro-woman

Naglfar
Naglfar
11 days ago

@Acid Kritana

I’m just going to stop this hear.

Bye, don’t let the door hit you on the way out!

Oh, and don’t expect us on your blog. Unlike you, we don’t go troll the comments of blogs we don’t like.

Lainy
Lainy
11 days ago

He must think my rapists is in jail since i reported him. I find acid spew almost ironic how he ket saying he belieives me but also said they don’t beleive that no one believed me or told me it was my fault. Here the thing
He’s not in jail because the police, mh teachers and the othet students took his side. That’s not an ancient Rome thing. That was a very much 2015 thing and is still the thing and it’s why I don’t know if i have the right to have children. Fucking trolls.

Brony, Social Justice Cenobite

And thinking again it’s revolting to me. I misstyped.

Last edited 11 days ago by Brony, Social Justice Cenobite
Naglfar
Naglfar
11 days ago

How long do we think Mr. Kritana keeps the flounce?

Surplus to Requirements
Surplus to Requirements
11 days ago

Aaaand here comes the flounce! But can he stick it?

Lainy
Lainy
11 days ago

@naglfar

It’s Thursday so until he gets his homework done

Lainy
Lainy
11 days ago

It’s kind of crazy to think about how my rapist is one of these mra types now. That this kid could be getting a lot the crap form someone like him and would defend him to the end.

Redsilkphoenix: Jetpack Vixen, Intergalactic Meani
Redsilkphoenix: Jetpack Vixen, Intergalactic Meani
11 days ago

First, a little something to put everyone upset by the troll in a better headspace:

comment image

Second, this video Kid MRA was talking about:

However, she did show us a video, when we were young. In it, was a social experiment. The man was being abused by the woman, until the man defended himself. Everyone was happy and laughing at the woman horribly abusing the man, but when he defended himself, people got sad, mad, and even started to attack him.

Wasn’t that more or less debunked as at best misleading? Due to the evidence that the filmmakers took multiple takes of those two scenarios and spliced together the reactions they wanted to make viewers think it really was all done in one take. And that the filmmakers didn’t disclose that fact until critics confronted them over it?

Or am I misremembering things again?

Last edited 11 days ago by Redsilkphoenix: Jetpack Vixen, Intergalactic Meani
Naglfar
Naglfar
11 days ago

@Redsilkphoenix

Wasn’t that more or less debunked as at best misleading?

It was debunked years ago. Somewhere on this blog there’s a post about it, but I can’t find it right now.

Acid Kritana
10 days ago

So I came back, just to look, and y’all are talking about my “flounce.” I don’t even know what “flounce” is.

And Brony’s just rambling on about who knows what.

Hey, @Naglfar, just look up, “Have You Ever Beat Up a Boyfriend? Because, Uh, We Have” and that sort of title will be a Jezebel article. They literally happily proclaim beating up their boyfriends.

Hey, too-long-of-a-name, y’all actually made me think about whether I am MGTOW or not. And while I’m still thinking about it, I realized that MGTOW is not misogynistic. They just want to live their own lives, for themselves. Not for anyone else.

@Naglfar

Who said I was leaving? Just was trying to end an argument.

And @Lainy apparently thinks we live in Ancient Rome.

Hell, if you even went back to the time period in To Kill a Mockingbird, you would have been believed. #BelieveAllWomen existed back then, and it caused COUNTLESS black men to be lynched.

@Lainy

Don’t you dare lie and say that your rapist is an “MRA type.” We would never accept a person like that. Why do you think Roy Den Hollander was kicked out? And just for being a crazy misogynist.

And Longest-name-yet, there have been so many videos on that, and I mean all of them being social experiements, that you would have to pull up PLENTY of evidence.

If you can pull up a specific video, I’ll tell you if it was that one that I had watched when I was a little kid.

Well, I’m off to listen to metal

Acid Kritana
10 days ago

Oh, and by the way, in case you were wondering why I was trying to stop my arguing with you, I got tired of arguing with children.

Acid Kritana
10 days ago

Good day.