men who should not ever be with women ever mike buchanan MRA

Men’s Rights Activists reveal greatest t-shirt in history, victory for MRAs now assured

‘Cause every girl crazy ’bout a sharp dressed man’s rights activist

The Justice 4 Men and Boys party — the UK electoral powerhouse — is selling these on its web store, for real. Get yours before they’re all sold out!

Shorter Abunghole:

“Wah! I need attention!”

@JS: EXACTLY!

Laugher at Bigots, Low-T Inbetweener Weener

@ Abunga:

low-t inbetweener weeners

Thanks for the new nickname!

@ComeOnIrene

To I have to restate to you how much I despise Beyonce Knowles? She is the very apotheosis of what is wrong with our debauched modern “civilization,” she is the harbinger of white male fiefdom that it surely to come in the future. She pulls meaningless stunts, like her endorsement of racist faux-equality movements like BLM, hogs up considerable shares of the limited attention spans that coalesce around vapid dreck aggregators like Buzzfeed, monopolizes the affections of entitled, spiritually-neutered, perennially-networking, terminally-adolescent, gif hoarding, emoji-spewing millennials, and has nothing to her name but a seemingly endless outpour of polished mediocrity and dolled-up insipidity.

dreemr
dreemr

@Troubelle – too bad, you started the chuckles 😉

Oh, Abungus, how you do go on. You sure have a lot of boring crap to say about Bey, although I confess I didn’t have the stamina to slog through it all.

@Axe

See, people like you are EXACTLY what I’m talking about. Did you really need to go hunt up some inane gif in order to express a sentiment that could have been much more easily conveyed in text? You are what’s wrong with millennials, using popular culture and entertainment as your medium of expression and relating to other people. Your generation is a generation that will go down in the annals of history as one that simmered unconsolably on social media at the ills of late capitalism while forever using its most vapid and pedestrian products as your means of relating to one another and the world at large.

“when u def want to end capitalism, but low key want more fleek clothes at a cheap price”

[insert vapid gif from popular television show]

“OMG Benedict Cumberpatch is bae! XD”

@ComeOnIrene

And yet they just keep coming! What is it with you brain-dead leftists and your affection for gifs? Why must you relate everything back to celebrities, HBO, and YA fiction?

PeeVee the (Timber-Rattling Booger Slut, But Noice) Sarcastic

Welp, we now have two things that set Abunghole off: menstruation and Beyoncé.

Beyoncé menstruating would likely make his wee pinhead explode.

Axecalibur: Middle Name Danger
Axecalibur: Middle Name Danger

@Mister Miggoo
^There’s a menstruation reference in there. Have fun!

dreemr
dreemr

Odds that Abungus himself is a millenial, or from the generation directly prior by at most a year or two, just rose astronomically.

Ooglyboggles

@Abunga Is Among Ya
*~~Wow posting gifs to visually express thoughts, feelings and ideas is destroying culture desu~~*comment image

PeeVee the (Timber-Rattling Booger Slut, But Noice) Sarcastic

How an Abunghole post appears to me:

Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

Truly, the Charlie Brown cartoon adult voice of posters.

After all, why post a gif to accurately convey thoughts, when pompous, flowery, overwrought prose will make one’s eyes glaze over?

Axecalibur: Middle Name Danger
Axecalibur: Middle Name Danger

comment image

“OMG Benedict Cumberpatch is bae! XD”

Eh, if we’re talking famous British actors
comment image
Cumberbatch is aight, I guess *shrugs*

Kat, ambassador of the feminist government in exile
Kat, ambassador of the feminist government in exile

@Abunga

Amazing. Simply amazing. Here you all are, blathering and sobbing about how MRAs are a bunch of reactionary fascists and about how fascists are so deadly, yet you’re talking about showing up and crashing a party, IRL.

No, you’re the simply amazing one. You’ve crashed our party many times IRL.

Ooh, stinging retort. If I were a millennial, I’d be so hurt!

Scented Fucking Hard Chairs
Scented Fucking Hard Chairs

To I have to restate to you how much I despise Beyonce Knowles?

Ooh, good to know.

comment image

^_^

LindsayIrene, Rioting Werebonobo

Abunga running into this thread like

comment image

weirwoodtreehugger: chief manatee

Oh, Miggs

comment image

comment image

Fruitloopsie
Fruitloopsie

I’d be glad if every men’s rights activist (misognyist/manospherian) wore this, I know who to avoid.

I’m also glad to know that guys like cowabunga have better things to do than to actually help men and boys. /S

For you cowabungacomment image

LindsayIrene, Rioting Werebonobo

I seriously cannot get over Abunga saying “fleek” without the “on”. Like, ohhhh, yeah, I’mma talk like the cool kids, watch my strut!

comment image

weirwoodtreehugger: chief manatee

So, Miggs hates gifs and he hates the menstrual cycle.

I know what to do!

comment image

comment image

comment image

and of course

comment image

PeeVee the (Timber-Rattling Booger Slut, But Noice) Sarcastic

That ketchup-spewing heathen robot is never cease to be funny.

@Axe

Jesus fucking christ, she just keeps destroying things – is that why you leftoid fuckers love her so much? Those people are complete idiots, grinning while she trashes what is most likely an innocent person’s car AND busts a fire hydrant, wasting valuable water (you know, that thing so many black people in Africa don’t have easy access to? But black lives matter!) AND costing tax-payers money. What the fuck? I did not like that at all, not even the music was good.

What are you laughing at? I suspect that you were incapable of merely saying “this makes me laugh,” and are using a gif to express this sentiment? That is exactly what people talk like, as someone who has owned a Twitter before, I can definitely tell you that people talk like that.

Penny Psmith
Penny Psmith

…This guy is a Poe, right? It surely must be a parody, all this “Beyonce is an example of everything wrong with this generation and how it’s destroying civilization… no, gifs are an example of everything wrong with this generation and how it’s destroying civilization”, all these logical non-sequiturs like “you call people fascists but then you talk about crashing a party”, all this purple-prosed faux-superior posturing, it can’t be that an actual person thinks that he is making some actual points here, right?

(Oh, who am I kidding, of course he’s serious. Ridiculous, but serious.)

Venice
Venice

You are what’s wrong with millennials, because gifs

opinion discarded. i bet you pronounce it “jif”

Viscaria the Cheese Hog
Viscaria the Cheese Hog

This is why I hate all those millennials like Joss Whedon and Amy Sherman-Palladino and Cole Porter.

‘Ah, that reminds me, I have been wanting to dye my silver & white hair blue for a while now. Anime hair, here I come!’

Do it! I’ve been getting my hair dyed turquoise for nearly a year now and I love it. It looks so much better than gray (the white bits shine, and the non-white bits go varying colours of blue and green), and the best part is that it’s quick, simple and non-damaging if your hair is naturally ‘pre-bleached’.

Ooglyboggles

@Abunga Is Among Ya
/looks at this post

– BLM hate
– Using ethnic groups in other countries as a bludgeon without doing anything to aid said ethnic groups
– Makes claims of Beyonce being a human Typhoon
– “A picture’s worth a thousand words” never occurred to him

My grandmother puts more effort in kicking an exercise ball than Miggy does in improving his rhetoric.

@Scented Fucking Hard Chairs
Five years of writing and no advancements?

Scented Fucking Hard Chairs
Scented Fucking Hard Chairs

@Penny

Would you believe Bunghole’s been at this, on and off, since 2012?

And his writing “Style” hasn’t changed one iota.

PeeVee the (Timber-Rattling Booger Slut, But Noice) Sarcastic

We’re laughing at you, Abunghole.

I thought that was obvious. Quick in the uptake, aren’t you?

Kat, ambassador of the feminist government in exile
Kat, ambassador of the feminist government in exile

@Penny Psmith

It surely must be a parody. . . .

(Oh, who am I kidding, of course he’s serious. Ridiculous, but serious.)

IMO, you were right the first time.

What he writes isn’t funny but it is a parody.

Fewer words, Abunga, far fewer words, and you’ll be slightly funnier. Also, drop the convoluted construction and the accusations. I usually charge to coach writers. Because your writing makes me desperate to read something less awful, you can have this advice for free.

JS
JS

@AB So, you’re still insisting on moving those goalposts, aren’t you? Nah, thanks.

Fabe
Fabe

It was just a music video. I’m sure there are plenty of music videos with with white men smashing shit up,why don’t you go whine about those as well.

PeeVee the (Timber-Rattling Booger Slut, But Noice) Sarcastic

SFHC, is Bunghole Mark Minter?

Penny Psmith
Penny Psmith

@Kat: Oh, I dunno, I think the purple prose is exactly what makes this so funny. Less believable, perhaps, because really, who writes like that? Who thinks like that?[*] – but this just makes it all the more ridiculous. You do you, Abunga. Keep writing just like that, keep puffing your chest and posturing. It’s hilarious.
(You can just bet he’ll reply to this with something like “of course you people need me to use little words”, even after claiming the MRA folk are better for using simple, “common sense” language, apparently not seeing the contradiction; this predictability, again, makes it all pretty funny, at least to me.)

[*]Yeah yeah, I know the answer is “too many people”…

@PeeVee and SFHC

The answer to your question: no. I don’t even see how “Minter” (whom SFHC has accused of being Mark before, though they also believe that I’m Mark) is supposed to sound like me. His prose is just so lifeless and lackluster, whereas mine is virile, vivacious, boisterous, muscular, even Joycean at times. In 2012, I didn’t even know who you people were. I didn’t start regularly reading the comments until sometime last year, maybe around August or so.

SFHC, as usual in their accusations, comes up a little short; their detective work is pretty weak, as indicated in that little kerfuffle they had with Alan a while back, in which IP (one of my least favorite users, after Diarrhea and Axe, but before PoM)* got pissed about Alan saying his legal mumbo jumbo and about justifications for blowing up a fictional planet or something. SFHC, being a hapless, witless turd who is hopelessly caught in IP’s anus hairs, jumped to their defense with some dirt about Alan supporting genocide of something, but could not provide any evidence of this. In fact, I’d almost say that SFHC is just a sock for IP, given that they jump on all the same people (Alan, PoM, etc), share the same opinions on a lot of things (i.e. the “resist Donald Trump” posts being yet another case in which women’s issues are pushed sidelines) and have many of the same ideas in common, but SFHC usually complains about splash-damage whenever IP goes off on one of their Matt Forney body-shaming episodes.

*Okay, now that I think of it, I will say that SFHC is *also* one of my least favorite users, regarded on a lower level than PoM and IP, but not as low as Diarrhea and Axe (I think I like Axe better than Diarrhea, because Axe has a sense of humor** and a willingness to admit to their mistakes, but not sure).
**And I don’t like their sense of humor.

Zatar
Zatar

“You are what’s wrong with millennials, using popular culture and entertainment as your medium of expression and relating to other people.”

So in other words you hate millennials because they’re similar to other generations? Because hate to tell you this, but using quotes from popular culture to relate to each-other is nothing new. GIFS merely refine an old old practice.

If we were quoting old literature would you bat an eye? Of course not because that was normal before young people started doing it. The rage you express at the idea of anyone communicating differently then you or finding humor in things you don’t would honestly be a little sad if it weren’t so funny.

Penny Psmith
Penny Psmith

Okay, yeah, this has to be a parody.

@Zatar

Old literature is completely different from what the youth of today are doing, what with their HIMYM/Supernatural/Game of Thrones/Amy Poehler/whatever obsessions. ‘Old literature’ is stuff that has passed the test of time, and will likely always have some kind of cultural or didactic value, whereas the stuff you see on Hulu or Netflix or whatever is likely just a passing phase, something which is popular now but might not be in a decade or so into the future (“Married with Children” used to be one of the most highly-rated tv shows in the 80’s, but nobody talks about it anymore, and I’ll bet that half of the kids today wouldn’t know where it came from if you were to whistle the “Andy Griffith” theme).

weirwoodtreehugger: chief manatee

Who is Diarrhea? I’m guessing Dali because both start with D, but her name doesn’t sound anything like diarrhea other than than having a first letter in common. Humor attempt fail.

weirwoodtreehugger: chief manatee

Zatar
Zatar

“His prose is just so lifeless and lackluster, whereas mine is virile, vivacious, boisterous, muscular, even Joycean at times”

STRONG MAN PROSE.

@wwth

You are correct about it being Dali, but everything else you said was wrong.

PeeVee the (Noice) Sarcastic
PeeVee the (Noice) Sarcastic

Christ, you could have just said “no”, Abunga.

@PeeVee

Nope, I have to subject SFHC to the same treatment they subjected me. They accuse me of being someone else based on questionable premises, and I will do the same to them. SFHC, prove that you’re not IP.

Zatar
Zatar

Abunga Is Among Ya

Old literature is merely literature that is old. Its value waxes and wanes just like everything else. Its didactic value particularly tends to give way to changing times. I’m glad you bring up Married With Children though. Do you mean to tell me that you or your friends and acquiescence never referenced the show in your lives? Because if so I don’t believe you. Isn’t whistling the Andy Grifith theme an example of precisely what you accuse us of doing?

Ooglyboggles

@Abunga Is Among Ya
If you believe Boomers were quoting Dickens, Frost, Zhou Zuoren, Mario Vargas Llosa and the like, hey mate looking for a bridge to buy?

PeeVee the (Noice) Sarcastic
PeeVee the (Noice) Sarcastic

Arbunga, okay, so you’re incapable of answering a question I didn’t even ask you with a simple no, instead preferring to give lengthy opinions on people you don’t like on a blog that you can’t stand and yet continue to read and comment on obsessively.

Makes complete sense. Thanks for clearing that right up.

TreePerson
TreePerson

I find it ironic that abunga complains abut the handful of .gifs posted here being a “leftist” thing when reaction image spam is a larger part of chan culture which has gone very right wing over the past few years.

I also hear “the Tale of Genji” had the literary equivalent of .gif spam with many conversations consisting of the first lines of a poems with the reader being expected to know the rest (apparently speaking in quotes was how it was done in the imperial court),
so using contemporary popular media references to convey infomation is not a thing my generation invented but is instead a thing that has been around for a really long ass time.

TreePerson
TreePerson

Hey guys I just found shadow run themed social justice class shirts!

@PeeVee

You made a statement, I counteracted and gave an explanation for why I did not do as you had counseled.

@Zatar

“STRONG MAN PROSE”

It’s been mentioned before that I sound like Heartiste, and some users on this site have even accused me of being him before. Honestly, I take this as a huge compliment. I am a fan of Heartiste’s work, and I actually try to copy his style sometimes – whenever I read his stuff, I just clinch my jaw and feel like ripping my shirt off and flexing. He’s just got such raw, visceral feeling in his writing. He is an awesome mix of high-brow and low-brow, equal bits aristocrat and lowlife, Evola and Bukowski. It just gets me electrified, honestly.

Zatar
Zatar

Abunga:

I…..didn’t mention Heartiste. The fact that his purple and childish prose effects you so explains a lot though.