"ethics" aggrieved entitlement alt-right daily stormer empathy deficit entitled babies grandiosity literal nazis matt forney men who should not ever be with women ever misogyny oppressed white men return of kings trump

Matt Forney urges fellow racists to apply for jobs with Trump in order to make leftists sad

Matt Forney, possibly playing Candy Crush Jelly Saga
Matt Forney, possibly playing Candy Crush Jelly Saga

Donald Trump’s appointments to his administration so far suggest that he’s building a “team of racists,” as Jonathan Chait of New York magazine has put it. Naturally, Trump’s many fans on the far right are thrilled.

“It’s like Christmas,” Andrew Anglin of neo-Nazi tip sheet The Daily Stormer declared in a post yesterday (archived here) after Trump announced that he was picking voter-suppression fan Jeff Sessions as attorney general and crackpot ex-army man Michael Flynn as national security advisor.

Honestly, I didn’t even expect this to all come together so beautifully. It’s like we’re going to get absolutely everything we wanted. …

Basically, we are looking at a Daily Stormer Dream Team in the Trump administration

Now tryhard white supremacist poop dog Matt Forney is encouraging less-famous terrible people to flood the Trump transition team with job applications in hopes of filling less-prominent slots in the Trump administration with “nationalists” — that is, white supremacists — like him.

In a post today on the execrable Return of Kings (archived here), Forney urged

all ready and able Return Of Kings readers to submit their applications and take up any job offers.

Filling the Trump White House with “committed nationalists” will help to ensure Trump keeps his racist promises, Forney argues. Even better, it will make leftists sad.

By joining the Trump administration, you’ll have a hand in helping trigger the left into conniption fits and spasms of impotence. Nothing horrifies them more than losing access to the levers of power, which they’ve controlled for decades. Watching leftists squirm and cry is one of the biggest fringe benefits of Trump’s victory, and we need to keep the triggering up for years to come.

What an inspiring agenda these “nationalists” have!

Mish of the Catlady Ascendancy
Mish of the Catlady Ascendancy

@wwth,

My friend is asking for donations to ACLU and Planned Parenthood instead of presents for Christmas. I thought it was a good idea and am doing the same.

That’s a bloody fantastic idea. My sister does that every year and I should more often. Here’s another possible group, from the UK, to donate to (I know, there are hundreds of worthy ones):

These guys combat male depression and suicide, partly by focusing on toxic masculinity. I read about them in this excellent piece for International Men’s Day.

Mortarius
Mortarius

Remember Everyone:

comment image

Mortarius
Mortarius

Remember Everyone:

comment image

That’s what they mean when they say leftists, they mean anyone who isn’t their ultra-nazi sliver.

Scildfreja Unnýðnes
Scildfreja Unnýðnes

Is Matt Forney 8 years old or does he just pretend that George W Bush was a democrat so that his personal reality bubble doesn’t pop?

Yup. That’s basically what’s goin on here.

The Alt-Right in its current incarnation is an outgrowth and, well, let’s say “maturation” (fermentation?) of the Tea Party movement. Republicans and Democrats are the same to them, all corporate sellouts. As for the “decades” they’re going back to, it’s either back to the 1930’s or back to Reagan, depending on who you’re talking to. The unabashed fascists harken back to the days when talking bad about the president would get you run out of town on a rail; the more confused ones seem to think that things were great back at the height of the Cold War.

Either way they aren’t looking back to actual history, they’re looking back into the mythos of the authoritarian ruler. Order and Hierarchy and Glory. Looking back to a dream, not to anything real.

throwaway
throwaway

Aww, that picture is just so pathetic. I feel like he needs a hug. I mean he does look cuddly on the outside. But inside he’s a prickly cactus. I would try not to mind. I want to hug and take all the needles I can, and then maybe he’ll be a decent human again. Maybe that’s all anyone needs is a consensual hug like this:
comment image

But then I think it might turn into something awkward like this considering who is involved:
comment image

Patricia Kayden
Patricia Kayden

No doubt racists will have no problem getting jobs under Trump. He is one of them, after all. How much damage is his Presidency going to do to racial, religious and sexual minorities? That’s the scary part of this equation.

Sinkable John : Pansy Ass Pinko, Regicidal Beast-of-Burden
Sinkable John : Pansy Ass Pinko, Regicidal Beast-of-Burden

Don’t know if they’ll land jobs in the administration itself, but “wingnut welfare” has proven quite powerful over the past decades.

Now, Forney ? Yeah, nah. Words fail to describe just how disgusting that particular puddle of slime is. Can’t think of anyone who’d hire him.

Handsome "Punkle Stan" Jack

OT: I’m reading the 25th anniversary edition of Arkham Asylum.

Fucking Batman threw a wheelchair dude down the stairs. All they were doing was trying to find Clayface so they can be pushed around and Batman just threw the dude down the stairs. The dude dies. Batman kills a bystander in cold blood.

The man who refuses to kill fucking Joker, who is responsible for the deaths of hundreds because Batman doesn’t kill people with mental problems, throws an asylum patient in a wheelchair, who was minding their own business, down a flight of stairs for no discernible reason.
comment image

Honestly, unless there’s a brilliant plot twist, this comic–this wheelchair shit and many other even more questionable things I’m not even mentioning–is just…just…

This comic? This comic is critically acclaimed, it’s considered one of the best Batman stories of all time. In the first few pages, Joker grabs Batman’s ass and Batman yells and calls Joker a degenerate.
comment image

C r i t i c a l l y a c c l a i m e d c o m i c.
comment image

(What I’m saying is that I came in hoping for Harry Potter and I got My Immortal.)

Although, I guess I should mention this came out in 1989, so it was when grimdark in comics was getting its groove on. Gotta upstage The Watchmen somehow. Throwing a dude in a wheelchair down the stairs is one method, I guess.

And I admit, the Amedeus Arkham story is interesting. However, the video game Arkham Asylum did it too (being loosely based on this comic) and from the spoilers I read, the game did it better. Much better.

If Joker didn’t look like he was about to sing Dancing in the Street with Mick Jagger, I’d probably just write the whole thing off.

Amanda Fernandez
Amanda Fernandez

@Handsome “Punkle Stan” Jack

Arkham Asylum was not meant to interpreted literally.

As the writer said “I wanted to approach Batman from the point of view of the dreamlike, emotional and irrational hemisphere, as a response to the very literal, ‘realistic’, ‘left brain’ treatment of superheroes which was in vogue at the time, in the wake of The Dark Knight Returns, Watchmen, and others.”

He also mentions it was a critique of “The repressed, armored, uncertain and sexually frozen Batman in Arkham Asylum was intended as a critique of the ’80s interpretation of Batman as violent, driven, and borderline psychopathic.

“Morrison goes on to explain that his symbolic conception of the character is for this book alone, and that his other work involving Batman has cast him in a far different light”

As I remember from the annotations, he essentially used the story as Jungian journey to rid himself of the fascist interpretations of Batman that were popular at the time. Once Batman exists the Asylum he is meant to be free of that influence and reconnected with his anima.

The annotated version help A LOT in understanding it.

Amanda Fernandez
Amanda Fernandez

@Handsome “Punkle Stan” Jack

I wish I could edit my comment again. I made some errors and I have a bit more to say.

The Asylum in the story is really just Batman’s mind. This makes the tale one long dream sequence in which the inmates are his “shadow aspects” and the Joker acts as a trickster guide.

Deep down, when he was a child, Bruce resented his mother for dying and leaving him. This is something he never really dealt with and led him to reject his anima, the feminine aspect of his personality. It left him a psychological mess.

As he journeys through the story, he faces his shadows and, at the end, he triumphs by getting over his pride and calling out for help. A female doctor comes to his aid with a pearl-handled razor (pearls are symbolic of his mother’s death and they appear throughout the story). This is the symbolic moment where he accepts his anima and reemerges as a more complete and healthier individual.

It’s a very interesting story if you’re at all interested in dreamlike imagery, Carl Jung, Jospeh Campbell or Aleister Crowley.

Handsome "Punkle Stan" Jack

He also mentions it was a critique of “The repressed, armored, uncertain and sexually frozen [Bat]man in Arkham Asylum was intended as a critique of the ’80s interpretation of Batman as violent, driven, and borderline psychopathic.”[4] Morrison goes on to explain that his symbolic conception of the character is for this book alone, and that his other work involving Batman has cast him in a far different light”

I could tell just a few pages in this comic was going to be pretentious, from the Alice in Wonderland quotes, to the art style, to the tarot motif–I could tell it was trying to be artsy fartsy and say something, and I knew it was going to fail. And it did.

And it’s not like I object to comic books being highbrow, I don’t object to established comic series trying to do deeper meanings and metaphors and yadda yadda. But if you have to have annotations for people to get what you’re trying to say, it’s failed. If you think breaking free from the established “violent, driven and borderline psychopathic” characterization of the day by is having the character be violent, driven and borderline psychopathic with the excuse it’s through a Jungian lens, it’s failed.

Although, who knows, maybe Batman randomly stabbing his hand through with glass and breaking the kneecap of a defenseless patient is subverting the violence of the 80s era comics. Maybe Batman took a whole issue to disemboweled puppies to solve a violent rape case in one of Alan Moore’s works? I wouldn’t know. This is the first 80s Batman comic I’ve read, I admit, but I don’t see how randomly pushing a dude in a wheelchair down the stairs and killing them is critiquing any sort of establish “psychotic” and violent characterization. Showing irrationality, yes, but so is any sort of ultraviolence.

I will say, the art was lovely. I quite liked it. That was what pushed the dream-like quality across. This is also my first time reading through it. It could just be one of those things I need to read at the right time under the right circumstances to “get” why it’s “good”. It could be I’m just use to Batman not killing people and feeling guilty when he gets people killed and seeing some of the criminals actually reform that I just don’t get it.

I liked Batman of Arkham better.

Amanda Fernandez
Amanda Fernandez

I’m a HUGE fan of artsy fartsy everything. Especially when it comes to comics. So this was right up my alley. Sorry it didn’t suit your tastes. The annotations helped understand what he was going for specifically, but just understanding that it was all symbolic was enough to get something out of it for me. They are not really the inmate characters. It’s all in his head.

Would it surprise you that the writer bought a castle with all the money he made from this? Heh. He’s a funny guy.

Did you read my second post yet? What do you think of my interpretation?

Handsome "Punkle Stan" Jack

@Amanda Fernandez

Like I said, I’m not against artsy fartsy, in fact I do like some artsy fartsy things, even things that people would consider pretentious. It’s just that this was the ultra-pretentious artsy fartsy for the fact that–and I’m sounding like a broken record here–he tried to SUBVERT the characterization of Batman by not changing the characterization at all. It’s just…not. It’s not subversive. You break the establish characterization by breaking the current characterization, not exacerbating it.

Also, Amadeus’ story was good. I quite liked it, but if I liked the comic more for Amadeus than Batman, wouldn’t that mean the comic failed as a Batman comic?

Now I’m just criticizing it to dissent, so I’ll stop that.

Buuut, like, if you haven’t read The Batman of Arkham, I’d suggest it. Is super artsy fartsy? Not in the way Arkham Asylum is. It has beautiful art, like if Jack Kirby made woodcuts, and the paneling is lovely with non-standard frames and shapes. Most of the characters involved get established well and thoroughly–specifically, it has very good characterization of Killer Croc, who I love a lot. It’s not the strongest story and I can’t say it’s told well and it’s definitely not winning any awards, but it’s still good. It’s only one 49 page issue, which probably would explain some of the story problems, but I’d have to say, I’d read it as a series.

EJ (The Orphic Lizard)

I really liked Arkham Asylum; but that might have something to do with the fact that I don’t see Bruce Wayne as a sympathetic character, and therefore I don’t have the same response to it that you did. I think if I had gone in expecting Batman to act like a hero, I would have been as shocked as you.

As Amanda Fernandez points out, it’s beautifully Jungian. I have to confess that I have a… a thing for Jung.

Kat
Kat

It seems as though Matt Forney is one of those rapists who feels a need to continually remind us that he’s a rapist.

Puke.

Kat
Kat

@Neveragaine

Trump Team is trying to circumvent nepotism laws by having Trump’s son-in-law refuse to get paid for holding a public office

I’m old enough to remember when Robert F. Kennedy was the attorney general, appointed by his brother President John F. Kennedy.

So this nepotism law confused me at first.

It turns out that it was signed into law in 1967, after JFK had been assassinated and RFK was no longer attorney general.

Kat
Kat

@Lea

They really think their time has come and the world is just going to be handed to them. They have no idea how much harder their lives are going to get.

Thank you!

May it be so.

Kat
Kat

@Mish

And I see that the Trump Uni lawsuit has been settled for $25 million. That’s one out of the way; or two, if we count the sexual assault case being dropped. Unless I missed some?

Seventy-five lawsuits involving Donald Trump are still open.

USA Today
has a very long article about these cases. It looks like a worthwhile article — but I’m not gonna tackle it right now.

How 75 pending lawsuits could distract a Donald Trump presidency

Mish of the Catlady Ascendancy
Mish of the Catlady Ascendancy

@Kat,

Thanks for that. Jebus, I knew there more, but …
Have you guys ever had a president with lawsuits before? I can’t remember. Presumably there are no legal prohibitions on it?

mildlymagnificent
mildlymagnificent

And he just lodged another one this week – against himself (or at least after inauguration).

Here’s the background … http://www.politico.com/story/2016/06/donald-trump-taxes-hotel-224956

The current case is trying to get the building revalued down from $98 million to $28 million. http://therealdeal.com/2016/11/17/trump-fights-washington-d-c-over-hotel-tax-assessment/

He’s responsible for appointing the person with the job of determining how and whether such claims will be pursued/ defended and how much $$$ the govt would be willing to settle for.

Repeat after me, children. Conflict … Of … Interest.

Makroth - Agent of the Great Degeneracy
Makroth - Agent of the Great Degeneracy

This is an interesting analysis of ”Anti-PC backlash”:

Sheila Crosby

Does anyone else suspect that the Trump administration will introduce a charge for applying for government jobs, or hire people like Forney and not pay them, or find some other way to cheat them?

Victorious Parasol
Victorious Parasol

Interesting article I just read this morning talking about mental health and reactions to the election:

dslucia
dslucia

@Jack:

If you’ve not played them, then Rocksteady’s Batman games are a bit hit-or-miss narratively. A significant number of the people from The Animated Series worked on the game, but it definitely feels like it’s trying to approach Batman from the grittier Moore/Miller/Nolan-verse interpretations. It’s kinda like they wanted to take the relative darkness from the animated universe and then see what they could do now that they weren’t fettered by the restrictions of “well, it’s a cartoon!”

Asylum itself is, I think, pretty okay, though I’m sure there’s probably some ableism in there, while City has a thing about all of the inmates calling Catwoman “bitch” and makes Batman himself a much more violent character (which is one again exacerbated in Knight, though I know PI has talked about the issues with that game in the past as well).

As far as Batman stories go, I’d say that they’re worth experiencing if you’re a fan of Batman, especially because of the added element of interactivity, but… yeah. They’ve all got some problematic elements.

EDIT: Finally fixed my italic tags. Oops.

personalpest
personalpest

@ Margot:

Why is Matt Forney even a notable figure amongst racists in the first place?

…he’s just too eager to be ”offensive”.

I think you answered your own question.

rugbyyogi
rugbyyogi

If you would actually like something for Christmas or maybe you have someone who likes to buy you something (as opposed to a donation) – a subscription the NY Times or Washington Post would be a not bad thing to do and they sure will need legal $$ and salaries for investigative reporters. Donations are awesome, too.

Hu's On First
Hu's On First

Hey, I just learned that Michael T. Flynn (part of the Trump transition team) has described himself as a fan of Mike Cernovich and one of his books (I think it was Gorilla Mindset).

Might want to do an article about that.

History Nerd
History Nerd

The alt-right has been around since at least the 1960’s. They’re the people who reject Enlightenment rationalist conservatism and libertarianism in favor of the proto-fascist return to a “golden age” based on a racial or cultural identity.

Both conservatives and progressives (the ones opposing FDR from the left) had a sophisticated critique of US involvement in World War II. But that critique fell apart once it became undeniable just how bad the Nazis were, so people dug deeper into conspiracy theories. So they decided fascism wasn’t so bad after all and weirdly combined fascist ideas with American progressive sentiments. All that went on to influence various racist and far right groups.

Handsome "Punkle Stan" Jack

I don’t see Bruce Wayne as a sympathetic character

Yeah, there’s a bunch of versions of Bruce Wayne, and I admit I’m use to the less murdery of them.

I mean, I didn’t go into Arkham Asylum thinking he’d be a boy scout, he’s an anti-hero, I just didn’t expect him to randomly kill a bystander.

Like, I mean, did I read the situation wrong? The wheelchair dude was just wheeling around, looking for Clayface. Batman appears BEHIND them and then he just takes their chair and hurls it down the stairs, killing that dude. The metaphor or whatever that scene supposably has is lost to me with the senseless of it.

Batman is a blank slate and whoever controls him can make him do anything, give him any motive, give him any reason. They can make him not use guns or not, is what I’m saying. I think that’s where this ultimately fails for me because I’m not use to 80s ultraviolent Batman. That’s not my Batman, that’s not my Joker or Two Face or Mad Hatter or Killer Croc. And the fact that this comic is trying to “free” itself of that 80s interreptation is what’s getting to me because I don’t go by the 80s interreptation. I have no clue what the 80s interreptation is. I haven’t read a single Frank Miller Batman comic. (I’ve heard of what happens, of course. Maybe one day I’ll read them, but I know what happens in those books isn’t the Batman canon I follow.)

I think, considering I’m coming to Arkham from the perspective that there’s many, many canons of Batman, I’m missing the “greatness” of it, I’m missing the “subversive nature”, the “deeper metaphor” because I wasn’t exposed to the right Batman first.

I have the first one. I’ve beaten it twice. I heard the other two weren’t as good. Also fuck what they did to Poison Ivy in three, just when she got a decent redesign.

Belladonna "Toxic Hag"
Belladonna "Toxic Hag"

@Jack
The narrative you describe sounds horrifying and sure as hell not like any Batman I want to be my Batman, either. Not that I have an incredibly strong personal Batman. I finished the storyline of Arkham Knight, but didn’t play any post storyline stuff. I don’t remember awful stuff in it, but I didn’t feel very invested in the storyline, either. My favorite Batman game was Lego Batman, so maybe that says something about my feels for Batman.

But I just wanted to say about comic book canon, that I think it’s really complex. My Wonder Woman is mostly based on Perez’s Wonder Woman, but his Wonder Woman has way too much of that “benevolent sexism,” women are one-dimensional models of purity and goodness shit in it for me.

Basically, my Wonder Woman is maybe a tiny part Wonder Woman TV show, tiny part Superfriends, larger part Perez, large part Grant Morrison’s JLA, but largest part of all: just deciding for myself how I want to imagine her, no matter what anybody has written. I just flat out reject entire narratives and decide they totally don’t exist for me. The upcoming Wonder Woman movie? I’ll watch it. From the trailers, it looks like it’ll have parts I like. But it looks like it’s going to have the Steve Trevor romance again. I’ll reject that bit, because my Wonder Woman is at least a Kinsey 5. Even though there’s like no written canon to support that. 😉

I’m not sure if that’s weird or just totally what everyone does.

Axecalibur: Middle Name Danger
Axecalibur: Middle Name Danger

@Bella

I’m not sure if that’s weird or just totally what everyone does

My WW doesn’t use a sword 🙂

Belladonna "Toxic Hag"
Belladonna "Toxic Hag"

@Axe
OMG, thanks for the link. I haven’t been collecting comics for a long time (hence, why all my references are around 20 years old or more), but it’s clearly time to renew my WW hold.

And my WW doesn’t use a sword, either. She knows how as a matter of cultural heritage, but why in the world would someone as strong as she is (second only to Superman in the DC ‘verse) need a metal trinket?

Axecalibur: Middle Name Danger
Axecalibur: Middle Name Danger

@Bella

it’s clearly time to renew my WW hold

Avoid the New52 and Amazon’s Attack like the plague, and you should be fine 🙂

Right!? And why is the champion of peace always depicted with the universal symbol of war? Tip of the iceberg, but nobody knows what to do with this character… Ugh!

Handsome "Punkle Stan" Jack

@Belladonna

Yeah, you get it. I’d say a lot of what I consider my Batman is colored by the original Batman: The Animated Series, Batman Beyond, some of the 80s/90s movies, even the 60s chummy camp one, the stuff I was exposed to first, my childhood Batman.

You know, the one that’s a detective and solves mysteries and can beat the bad guys up when the need arises. That his whole schtick, he’s a stronger, richer Sherlock with a cape, that’s Batman.

A lot of the more modern Batman comics have been influenced by these, too, and even the Arkham video games have THE Batman I grew up with, not just in voice but in mannerism.

This Batman, killing people, using violent means for not purpose, that’s not my Batman, that’s the Batman my Batman never wanted to be.

I’d prefer rubber bat nipples over a Batman who is interpreted as some violent, nonsensical thug.

(And I’m not even touching what Morrison did to the villains, especially Killer Croc. I don’t care if he’s the Jungian dragon and Batman killing him meass blah blah blah–you reduce Killer Croc to a senseless animal, fuck you. He’s one of my favorite, if not the favorite, Batman villain and he gets shit on as it is.)

Belladonna "Toxic Hag"
Belladonna "Toxic Hag"

@Axe

I agree, but I think this part is really complicated. Grateful as I am that there was a Charles Moulton Marston who dared dream up a woman superhero in goddamn 1941, not to mention a DC comics willing to publish it, WW suffers from over 75 years of baggage during which narratives about women have changed radically.

And as awesome as a Champion of Peace title is, it doesn’t lend itself very well to the kinds of stories comic books tend to tell. Paragons of virtue don’t lend themselves very well to more modern narratives, anyway, so WW and Superman have both suffered a lot to remain true to their canon but still have interesting modern stories. Batman has, of course, lent himself better to more complex character ideas.

I know I’m saying no shit stuff that 1,000 people have already said better than me. I guess I just am saying I’m not surprised that no one quite knows what to do with WW. I also want to say that, gross inconsistencies in character or not, I have an enormous fondness for DC comics for publishing the WW title almost continuously for so very, very long. She predates second-wave feminism by decades. I don’t know if any second-wave feminists have admitted to being inspired by her, or at least consoled a tiny bit by her existence, but as a girl-child in the 70s, she meant a fucking lot to me. Warts and all, she still made reimagining a woman’s place in the world a little bit possible.

Back in the 90s and early 00s when I had a hold, the main titles on it included WW, Catwoman, Ghost, Birds of Prey, Supergirl, and JLA, so I guess my bias is pretty clear. Plus, you may notice that, except for Ghost, they are all DC titles, and there’s not a Marvel title to be seen, because there was not a single mainstream Marvel title with a woman lead at the time. Marvel has made some great movies, lately, but I truly and vastly will always prefer DC, because they may not have always gotten it right, but they always seemed to care at least a little bit about women.

Speaking of Ghost, did anyone else read that? It was a Dark Horse title that I loved, and I’m thinking of rereading it. I remember that in some of the early issues, Ghost put on her meat self and wandered alone through “not-so-nice” neighborhoods at night. Then, when rapists attacked her, I think, iirc, she killed them. And so, the killing part is a bit awful in a real-world way. But in a fantasy vengeance way, it felt pretty satisfactory to me. And nobody can tell me that there aren’t fantasy vengeance scenarios that we all don’t get quite a bit of satisfaction out of. But then all the lettercols came in later issues. How utterly horrible that she trapped those poor men (rapists) by pretending to be a vulnerable woman!

@Jack

As I’ve mentioned, I don’t have deep Batman love, but I do have enough Batman love to emphatically agree with you. A person who comes up behind a disabled person in a wheelchair and throws him down the stairs is not Batman! No matter how it was published, that’s maybe some wacky Multiverse Earth 666 shit. But in Earth 0, That. Did. Not. Happen. Nonononono.

I don’t know much about Killer Croc, though. 🙁 I promise to look up his back story).

Anyway, sorry for the really, really long post.

Handsome "Punkle Stan" Jack

I don’t know much about Killer Croc, though. I promise to look up his back story.

He just wants to be accepted and read Le Comte de Monte-Cristo and maybe eat some people depending on the canon.

Just give him a place to be and leave him alone to live.

This is true.

Ouroboros516
Ouroboros516

Does anyone else think he looks like a dumpy version of White Power Bill?

Kat
Kat

@Mish

No presidential candidate that I know of has faced any lawsuits. But I’ve heard of no legal prohibitions against the situation.

Here’s what scholars say:

How the Trump U. Lawsuits Make Presidential History
Over a dozen political scientists and presidential scholars couldn’t recall a precedent for a major candidate facing civil litigation during the election

Mish of the Catlady Ascendancy
Mish of the Catlady Ascendancy

@Kat,

Thanks much for answer and link <3

Sinkable John : Pansy Ass Pinko, Regicidal Beast-of-Burden
Sinkable John : Pansy Ass Pinko, Regicidal Beast-of-Burden

You guys are entering a world of shite that you can barely see yet. This from a citizen in a country where two of the last three presidents had so many lawsuits threatening them that it was common knowledge they only ran to seek the presidential “legal immunity” afforded them while in office. (Yeah, it’s an actual thing).

Mish of the Catlady Ascendancy
Mish of the Catlady Ascendancy

@John

Seriously? Wow. I am so out of touch with French politics.

(((Zero)))
(((Zero)))

I have something to say to Mr. Forney, you will not get any tears from this leftist except tears of rage. I’m not going to give you the satisfaction of that. I’m not sad but bitter, numb, and angry. Emphasis on angry. I can’t believe that you think that we are so emotionally fragile as to basically give in to the slightest threat. Or maybe you’re just looking in the mirror again.

Nikki the Bluth Wannabe