alpha males crackpottery hillary clinton narcissism trump whaaaaa? yeah totally sure right

Trump superfan Mike Cernovich thinks he caused Hillary’s recent illness … WITH A TWEET

Cerno the Magnificent
Cerno the Magnificent

It’s not news that alt-right lawyer and juice enthusiast Mike Cernovich is a little, well, off.

Now he’s taken that weirdness to a whole new level with a post suggesting that he and other Trump supporters caused Hillary to get sick … with their minds. Or at least with their Tweets.

Life is about feeling the music rather than listening to the words. …

When you feel what I’m writing, when you look behind the text, you see something far deeper and more spiritual.

What if we caused sick Hillary to have her coughing fit?

What if we manifested her health problems?

Sound crazy? Then don’t look at the date of this Tweet.

Here’s the tweet that apparently gave Hillary pneumonia:

Cernovich then links to another post of his in which he explains how he made himself, like, the coolest dude on the Internet with the power of his imagination:

I imagined myself becoming the hottest journalist breaking the biggest stories. Then I went to Hungary to expose the media lies about “refugees.” I busted hoaxes, and then I faced down an angry mob of hundreds of people.

I imagined myself changing the culture through the power of my mind. Now I’m making films and my Twitter receives over 30 million views a month, and multiple stories have gone viral.

How do you imagine me?

You imagine me as I imagine myself.

My imagination manifests itself as will, which imposes itself on reality.

Hate to break it to you, dude, but I’m pretty sure most people who are even aware of your existence imagine you just a teensy bit differently than you imagine yourself.

But, hey, maybe he really did give Hillary pneumonia with a tweet. If tweets really do have that kind of power, Donald Trump may soon have to buy some baggier pants — to hide his TAIL.

Keep your eye on Trump’s posterior. We can do this, people!

Policy of Madness
Policy of Madness

Why is that “not cool”?

You already know.

See, I knew you knew.

FunnyVoice
FunnyVoice

You already know.

Whoops, wasn’t thinking that at the time. I was saying that quote in connection to his “Gorilla Mindset” with a joke about primates and shouting…but forgetting about how it can be a direct jab considering his history.

My bad!

Handsome "Punkle Stan" Jack

Why is that “not cool”?

Transphobia.

Austin G Loomis

Remmet skrev:

There’s an Abyssal charm that allows you to cause physical damage through a letter or similar.

Can you remember what Ability governs it and/or which supplement it’s in? I just dug out my copy of The Manual of Exalted Power: Abyssals and couldn’t find it under Linguistics, which would seem the logical choice. I know that Exalted Third Edition has a Linguistics Charm (Cup Boils Over, p.327) which can cause targets with a sufficiently empty life to just drop dead on reading the letter written with it, but that’s an all-or-nothing proposition.

Policy of Madness
Policy of Madness

Why is that “not cool”?

Transphobia.

Also toxic masculinity, which has a lot of overlap with transphobia if you think about it.

Dan Kasteray
Dan Kasteray

I hope this isn’t discriminatory to people with mentall illness. But what do you think when I say that Mike Cernovitch has the mind of a child?

Seriously, the thing he says and seems to believe line up very well with myself when I was a five year old or younger?

These don’t sound like the words an adult would be caught dead saying.

Axecalibur: Middle Name Danger
Axecalibur: Middle Name Danger

@Dan
Aight, so you know this bit right here?

I hope this isn’t discriminatory to people with mentall illness

That’s probably when you shoulda stopped typing…

Ooglyboggles

@Dan
While I do understand your sentiment to figure out how Mike thinks, you really shouldn’t have tried to internet diagnose someone here, or anywhere really.

Pearl Clutcher
Pearl Clutcher

@ Dan,

Hello and cuck you very much. I have a mental illness and except for my compulsive tendencies my thinking is quite “mature”, thank you.
(And no, I don’t really think that people with obsessive or compulsive tendencies are child-like. While the thought-patterns resemble magical thinking, it’s something that people do all the time. Most of us get annoyed at a computer if it doesn’t work, even though the computer cannot compute this 😀 People are animistic animals.)
Please be more considerate.

EJ (The Orphic Lizard)

@Dan:
I can see what you’re getting at, but there’s a difference between making comparisons and pointing out traits.

If you say “Mike Cernovich has the mind of a child”, then you are making a comparison between him and children, and therefore implicitly stating that “children have the mind of Mike Cernovich.” This isn’t true, and is unfair to those children.

If, however, you were to list the specific traits which you believe Mike Cernovich has in common with those children, it would go something like this:
– Limited ability to defer pleasure
– Little or no self-awareness
– Poor impulse control
– Insistence on shouting a lot
– Inability to compromise
– Focus on social dominance
– Belief that if he dresses up as something, he actually is that thing

Et cetera.

On the other hand, he doesn’t have many of the positive traits that children have. He’s never made me a portrait with macaroni and glitter, for example. Not even once.

Pointing out the specific traits is is far more insulting, far more accurate, and doesn’t carry the risk of harming innocents along the way.

Robjec
Robjec

First reply in month but to Dan, it would be a lot better to just say he acts childish, then people will understand what you mean, and you would even have to bring up mental illnesses or act like the two are even remotely related 🙂

Acadia
Acadia

@Dan

I would say he acts immature, since there’s no age limit on that and it’s not insulting (if that’s the right word) to innocent parties. And if you have to preface something with “No offense . . . . ” or “I hope this isn’t offensive/insulting/demeaning/whatever to . . . .” you probably shouldn’t say it.

Remmet
Remmet

@Austen:

It’s under Performance. Killing Words Technique.

It’s in the Abyssals book for 2nd edition.

Ms Vanilla Rose

You think that’s bad? There’s a woman calling herself “Erika Awakening” who thinks that she created the ability of kidney cells to regenerate themselves.

Imaginary Petal
Imaginary Petal

Acting like spoiled children throwing a temper tantrum is one of two core tenets of the alt-right. The other one is being hateful.

Sinkable John : Pansy Ass Pinko, Regicidal Beast-of-Burden
Sinkable John : Pansy Ass Pinko, Regicidal Beast-of-Burden

@Dan

Or, y’know, you could’ve just gone the usual route of calling him a manbaby.

Instead of drawing a weird parallel with mental illness.

AtlasSulked
AtlasSulked

Oh. Look. It’s “The Secret” again.

I am not sure who finished studying Neitzsche and thought “This will to power stuff would be way easier to sell if it wasn’t so anti-metaphysical. Wait…1. Will to power 2. New age spirituality 3.??? 4. Profit!”

Someone poke me when juice bro starts questioning his thetan levels…

Seven of Mine
Seven of Mine

I’d agree that, in general, insulting people based on supposed genital size is a stupid and “not cool” but given that Juicebro’s alleged virility and “potency” is part of his whole schtick (Isn’t he the guy who talked about how his, um, his “personal juice,” let’s say, was addictive to women?), it seems like a reasonable and fair jab.

If it’s “stupid and not cool” it doesn’t suddenly become totes reasonable and fair when the target is someone you disagree with.

Also, no, it’s neither reasonable nor fair to assume that because someone claims X about themselves a lot that they must really be -X. Likewise with assuming that someone who complains about X a lot is secretly X. Both implicitly concede that -X and X respectively are Bad Things.

Dreamer
Dreamer

Weirdo here – sometimes mind power works – but only for protection. I imagine wearing a suit of mirrors when dealing with manosphereians or alt-righters. Never even thought of attacking – just protecting self.

Axecalibur: Middle Name Danger
Axecalibur: Middle Name Danger

@Dreamer
comment image

LindsayIrene

Quoted for truth. Just like it’s not cool to use misogynistic insults against Sarah Palin or transphobic insults against Ann Coulter.

Sinkable John : Pansy Ass Pinko, Regicidal Beast-of-Burden
Sinkable John : Pansy Ass Pinko, Regicidal Beast-of-Burden

@LindsayIrene

transphobic insults against Ann Coulter

Wait, what ?

Hu's On First
Hu's On First

Hey David, you’re going to have to write about BrokenIndigoCrayons. He has apparently made some pretty eye-popping (no pun intended) posts in /r/incels.

The first one: 95% of female infants should be blinded at birth.

The second one: Game Of Thrones style punishment for “cheating whores”: they should be stripped naked and have the pictures posted on social media.

Hu's On First
Hu's On First

Sinkable John: It’s because Ann Coulter comes across to some people as masculine. I’ve heard her referred to as David Duke in drag, for instance.

Lady Gaga was subject to a lot of the same types of rumors and innuendo, but for different reasons.

Axecalibur: Middle Name Danger
Axecalibur: Middle Name Danger

@John
Woman + assholery + ugliness* + aggression/hostility = [slur]

And it’s mostly the ugly bit. But she’s a despicable person, so people on the ‘left’ think they can get away with it. She opposes LGBT+ rights, ya see. That makes it OK… 😠

*disclaimer: common judgment held by other ‘lefty’ types. The opinion expressed is reproduced from them and doesn’t necessarily reflect my own

weirwoodtreehugger: communist bonobo

transphobic insults against Ann Coulter

Wait, what ?

It’s pretty common for people to call her “Man Coulter.”

Sinkable John : Pansy Ass Pinko, Regicidal Beast-of-Burden
Sinkable John : Pansy Ass Pinko, Regicidal Beast-of-Burden

So the problem isn’t that she’s pure fucking evil, it’s that she ain’t feminine enough ?

… can you say brocialist ?

Alan Robertshaw
Alan Robertshaw

@ sevenofmine

Seconded. And can I bring up my usual bugbear about posts that mock spelling and grammar?

I know they’re often justified by claims that it’s OK because MRAs are lazy. I suppose that could be true but we don’t know what their educational opportunities were and “just lazy” was a stick to beat kids with dyslexia and learning disabilities all through my schooldays.

Criticise the content of the message, not the way it was delivered.

ryeash
ryeash

@peaches

Last week I decided that two of my medications that looked very similar were in fact the same one, and avoided one of them for fear of overdose.

Oh, that’s always a fun one. I do the opposite, though, and get so paranoid that I’ve missed a dose that I’ll double or triple up on things on which I really don’t want to double or triple up. Accidentally taking a couple extra Trazodone doesn’t kill you or anything, but all the espresso in the world will not save you from that level of grogginess.

Here’s hoping you’re feeling better soon. I don’t know if there’s a “worst part” of bipolar disorder, but the paranoia certainly rates.

leftwingfox
leftwingfox

Insulting with slurs is like sniping with birdshot: you’re gonna hit way more bystanders than intended.

And yeah, it’s a shame to still see people make those insinuations against Ann Coulter. Of all the worthwhile positions to attack some people still have to run to misgendering and transphobia.

OoglyBoggles
OoglyBoggles

@Hu’s On First
Oh look something I have first hand of observing.

Usually that’s the point where normies show up to “debate” us. They want to refute our “arguments” and react surprised when we accuse them of attacking us, “I’m not attacking or belittling you, we’re just having a discussion”.

But there is no debate to be had:

He’s right in one sense; When he is agreeing to mutilate and blind billions of women and children, he has become the likes of a 90’s comic book villain and frankly if someone said to my face I would be so inclined to slap them in the face without need for debate.

So many of these points are simply about fear of getting hurt and ridiculed.

* I don’t want to be laughed at.
* I don’t want to be looked at with disgust.
* I don’t want to be compared to Chad.
* I don’t want to be afraid to go out in public.
* I don’t want women to see me.

All of that (and some more) can be summed up in the sentence “Women should be blinded at birth”.”

I would put “All of that (and some more) can be summed up in the sentence “I want other people to suffer because I hate myself.”

The patriarchal society has caused him to buy into the belief that he is entitled to never grow or change and that everyone else is bad for attempting to correct this notion.

He doesn’t want responsibility for his actions, his thoughts or wish to acknowledge why he feels those things so instead he lashes out by wanting women who he desires to suffer in his stead.

He wants to feel fine in a public, but his self loathing and internalized misogyny prevent him from satisfying his social craving.

These feelings are real. They are not up for discussion. You don’t get to tell me what my lived experience is. You don’t get to tell me how I am allowed to feel.

I can’t tell him what to feel, but I can belittle him for acting like a petulant brat who spent too many hours reading supervillain novels. He would be the type that worships Dante but ironically wants to do the things Dante mocks and opposes.

Arguing that me not wanting women to see me is not real, that me not wanting women to see me is not true, that me not wanting women to see me makes me a horrible person is not ok. There is no “just having a discussion”, you are attacking and belittling me at every step of your stupid “arguments”.

Again this proves my previous statement of him unable to cope with his self loathing and misogynistic views when in conflict with his desires for companionship and to be accepted. This has come to the point where anything against his views is an attack on him wanting those base desires. To feel safe, to feel loved, to be cared about, but more importantly to silence that little vestige of a conscious whispering to him that what he’s doing is wrong and he should feel bad about it, why else would he feel so emotionally drained and frustrated in his post with such defensive rhetoric.

Are normies really so delusional that they cannot see how they are reinterpreting an expression of vulnerability and emotion as some kind of proposal for political action that must be debated and stopped? Don’t they recognize that every step of these strawman discussions is about denying our incel experience?

Selfishness manifests into making everyone not them into the Other, seeing any argument as insults with buzzwords improperly used meant to deny them their experience. Ironic because they want nothing else but to control women and deny their experience in every aspect that threatens their self-worth. What a self-absorbed bag of burnt flies, a bag mind you wants women to suffer and be permanently disabled because of his insecurities.

It must eat at him, knowing that he cannot disclose this information to anyone or else he’d be rightly mocked, laughed at, insulted and deserving of many jeers and looks of pity. So instead he indulges in his ingroup to further reinforce his hateful views, spiraling ever further into alt-right thought and believing everyone else to be a cruel, bloodsucking mite as he is.

This is weird, writing this I should feel anger, but instead I feel like a clockmaker coldly examining the bent, misshapen parts before me.

Scildfreja Unnýðnes
Scildfreja Unnýðnes

@leftwingfox,

Also, I think it’s way more fun to insult with rhetoric instead! Slurs are cheap and easily ignored, but if you crack open their favourite ideas like lobster to feast on the delicious idea-meats? Much more likely to actually get them on their back heel, and, I dunno, way more rewarding. That’s just me, though! Or, that’s just my more vicious side, I guess.

@OoglyBoggles

Lovely analysis, very true on all counts. Our protagonist is right in one sense – his feelings aren’t up for debate, they’re very real. What is up for debate is whether his feelings are statements about anything other than himself, or whether they should be taken seriously in a stage beyond his own life.

(The answer to that is, er, no. No they should not. Just like OgglyBoggles said.)

I know that feeling very well, it’s the civilized and tamed fight-or-flight beast. It’ll trick you into thinking you are seeing clearly, but you are not. It sees enemies where there are none, and is merciless in their dispatch. Useful, but dangerous. Be careful with it.

Axecalibur: Middle Name Danger
Axecalibur: Middle Name Danger

@Oogly
(Hopefully the blockquotes work like i want em to)

Needs no further comment. Perfect

@John

Image searching ‘Michelle Malkin apple’ doesn’t get you hundreds of pics analyzing her neck like it does with Ann. Plenty of other sexist nonsense, but not the same. Same shitty beliefs, different response. Wonder why? Yeah, I can say “brocialist”
(Also, Malkin’s Asian. Nothing to do with it, I’m sure)

EJ (The Other One)
EJ (The Other One)

@Ooglyboggles:
comment image

Sinkable John : Pansy Ass Pinko, Regicidal Beast-of-Burden
Sinkable John : Pansy Ass Pinko, Regicidal Beast-of-Burden

@Axe

Yeah Malkin gets the other edge of that sword. And remember Natalia Poklonskaya ? That was mind boggling. She could say pretty much anything and get away with it because apparently her only aspect of note was being hot. The Daily Stormer crowd ? They revered her. “Aryan goddess” and whatnot.

ColeYote
ColeYote

He also seems to think Mark Cuban is avoiding a debate with him. Because yeah, Mark Cuban really doesn’t have anything better to do than publicly argue with some racist PUA idiot with delusions of grandeur.

Imaginary Petal
Imaginary Petal

@ColeYote

This is what Juicebro does all the time. He fixates on some famous person and keeps tweeting at them for weeks in the hopes of getting attention. He’s such a sad little boy.

peaches
peaches

Thought I commented and it didn’t show up. Anyway, yep @ryeash, it’s a problem. I went to the pharmacy, but when the pharmacist told me they were two different pills, my mind went from ‘they made a mistake’ to ‘they are now gaslighting me’. So, yeah.

I have a huge tricked-out pill box that keeps me from taking doubles. This is good, since doing that with some bipolar medications can leave you a touch dead. I don’t know if you’ve ever seen it, but there’s a great site called crazypills that’s all about mental illness medications.

Lea
Lea

According what they write, so-called icels think very much like serial killers.

So many of them sound like people who would look up to Richard Ramirez and Ted Bundy.

…and they want us to feel sorry for them.

Lol. Nope.

Shaenon

I imagine Trump started the rumors about Clinton’s health because he himself has health problems. He’s an old man, after all. The stuff about Clinton only started after the media began seriously questioning Trump’s weird, fakey medical report. A reasonable person could have laughed it off the way Reagan did about his age, or Bill Clinton did about his weakness for junk food, but Trump has no sense of humor about himself.

Anything Trump accuses someone else of, you can be pretty sure he’s done himself.

Dan Kasteray
Dan Kasteray

I’m a little late to the party but I would like to apologize.

I didn’t mean to cause harm and I’m sorry if I offended or caused distress.

Thanks for answering my question and calling me out

occasional reader
occasional reader

Hello.

I see that Weirdwood Tree Hugger already states it, but yes, that remember me of Geller. And because there would always be believers to Geller stuff, even when proven false, there would always be believers for Cernovich pretentions. Maybe he capitalizes on that ? Some persons tend to mix up inflated head and self-esteem.

By the way, did the coughing thing not linked to a former post where it was sayed that coughing was a lesbian mark ?

Have a nice day.

Makroth - Agent of the Great Degeneracy
Makroth - Agent of the Great Degeneracy

Fuck incels. Fuck the very concept of incels. Self-entitled asswipes thinking they can use themselves as a shield against criticism.

Sinkable John : Pansy Ass Pinko, Regicidal Beast-of-Burden
Sinkable John : Pansy Ass Pinko, Regicidal Beast-of-Burden

@Dan

All good as far as I’m concerned. Owning the mistake and apologizing is enough for me, although I dunno about the others.

@occasional reader

No the “lesbian cough” thing was from Breitbart comments. Same kinda people who’ll blindly follow Tcherno though. Meh.

Blackrising
Blackrising

My imagination manifests itself as will, which imposes itself on reality.

If that were true, I’d already be living in a log cabin with my tall, muscular lumberjack wife. Maybe it’s because I haven’t been tweeting enough…?

Richard Smith
Richard Smith

@Scildfreja Unnýðnes

uuuugh, the stupid Law of Attraction nonsense. Mental note – find out what sort of juice Cerno there likes, and avoid it.

Curiously, his little “My imagination…” spiel brought to mind something that I then looked up, and lo!, it also mentions juice…

It is by will alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of Sapho that thoughts acquire speed, the lips acquire stains, the stains become a warning.

So, avoid Sapho juice, or perhaps just David Lynch’s version of Dune overall…