homophobia irony alert racism trump

Dude is mad [homophobic slur] and [ethnic slur] think his Trump shirt promotes hate

He mad
He mad, too

Oh, Trump fans, never change!

Ted • 20 hours ago Bernietard in Lit told me that I was promoting "hate" by wearing a Trump shirt. This dude is your quintessential SWPL faggot. Even before Trump he hated me. All because I called dramakids fags like a year ago. Aside from that and a few glares from spics, I got nods and thumbs ups from peers . My friends didn't make comment on it. They already know me as that trump supporter lol Being a vocal Trump fan hasn't damaged my life...yet. 2 • Reply•Share › Avatar Det. Snide Ted • 20 hours ago Fuck the spics. Keep up the good work.

DS
DS

N’awwww, poor guy’s just a sensitive, tender flower in the monochrome field that is white power! I understand why someone so delicate and self-conscious would rally behind a guy who makes cowardly insults about women and then can’t handle it when women fire back at him. Oh, and apparently trump can’t take debate rooms that aren’t air-conditioned either.

Yes, truly this is a master race right here. -.-

Miss Andry

Trump supporters are stupid bigots. In other news water is wet. Film at 11.

Terrabeau
Terrabeau

I’m actually more surprised that this guy correctly used ‘quintessential’ in a sentence, considering how poor the rest of his vocabulary is. He’s really breaking out the big words for his commenting game.

Paradoxical Intention

“I don’t hate people! I just think that certain sub-groups of humanity should be okay with me flinging slurs and shit at them because they’re not like me!”

OT: Kind of depressing news on the GG front. Zoe Quinn is dropping charges against her ex. Mostly because she’s tired of drawing this legal battle out and all the threats and bullshit that go with it because the justice system is too busy making sure she’s a “good victim” to actually deal with her ex.

I understand (and empathize) with the decision, but it still raises my hackles a bit that this is the way things had to be, and that GG will say this is a “victory” for them because they essentially bullied her into backing down for her own personal safety.

Tulse
Tulse

I’m actually more surprised that this guy correctly used ‘quintessential’ in a sentence.

He learned it from the dramakids.

I’m more surprised he’s actually taking a Literature class.

Overly Long Name
Overly Long Name

Questions going through my head while reading this?
Who even is this person? Why does he care so much about someone telling him his shirt was in poor taste? Why wouldn’t the person who called you out still hate you for calling people [homophobic slur] (writing that word feels dirty so no) when you’re still calling people [homophobic slur?] How is he doing good work by ranting on facebook?

also david why didn’t you include “[ableist slur]” in the tittle? it’s the first one he used, and you could’ve gotten three pair in the tittle, that would increase profits by at least 34%

DS
DS

Ug. PI, I read your stuff all the time and I love you and your style of wit. I’m really sorry to hear this. #GG needs to fuck off and die, seriously.

I keep hoping someone in the legal system will do something right, but it seems that the status quo is quite bent on remaining the status quo >_>

For what it’s worth, Internet hug goin’ out your direction if you want one. Here’s hoping that we’ll have a less shitty future.

kupo
kupo

The status is not quo. I’m sad about Zoe, too.

MexicanHotChocolate
MexicanHotChocolate

Why am I not surprised that an immature, bigoted bully like Trump who uses homophobic, xenophobic, and racist slurs attracts followers who use those same slurs? He’s also attracted neo-Nazis and KKK members. Can we just give him and his followers their own island? Trump can play iron-willed dictator, his followers can parade around shouting slurs and slogans, and we can keep them very far away from American society.

Skull
Skull

Oh, those two sound soooo nice!
/gag

Nequam
Nequam

@Tulse: I’m betting it was an academic requirement and he thought Drama would be the easiest class.

Bina

“I got nods and thumbs up from peers.” Have a cookie!
comment image

Have two, even.

Bet this same loser later turns around and accuses his detractors of Hive Mind, or some such. If he hasn’t already. Because don’t they all?

Also: “Being a vocal Trump fan hasn’t damaged my life…yet.”
comment image

WeirwoodTreeHugger
WeirwoodTreeHugger

Isn’t so totally unfair when you’re an unpleasant asshole to people and it causes them to dislike you?

Tabby Lavalamp
Tabby Lavalamp

I followed the link.

Oh crap, I followed the link. Thank you for linking directly to Disqus instead of whatever white supremacist neo-Nazi hellhole that comment section is on.

Unlucky Blackjack
Unlucky Blackjack

Now, I’m not one to judge a person, group, or… anything by it’s fans. I know that every group has a small section of “those guys”. You know, the ones the good, nice, non-jerk fans don’t like to talk about. However, it seems that Trump’s supporters are comprised almost entirely of “those guys”, with only a handful of non-jerks sprinkled in. And even then, the non-jerks are still tainted by association.

@PI

Sigh.

Ok, you won’t want to hear this, but:

Her lawyers are in the top #10 in the USA, and are very talented. They’re not cheap. The same people who put Anita & her to the U.N. were footing the bill (at a guess – that or family, it’s not in the realms of Patreon cash, it’s $4k+ a week).

The simple fact is that there’s no real case under US law.

Having read the documents, do you not imagine that squashing a nobody who “use to be the mod for /r/narcissism on Reddit” would be a challenge? For people who have Senators on their side and go to the U.N.?

Just, please: get some perspective. The Hatoful Boyfriend (deliberate) is a non-entity.

The case failed because the Law states it didn’t have a case.

Please stop the nonsense.

Note: The only people you’re helping with this narrative is the ex-boyfriend and others who can read the same documents available to all and be all like “OOOH BURN THE WITCH”.

This is a world where Idi Amin lived out his life in comfort. It’s not a fair or Just world.

So, please: stop pretending it is, it just makes hay for other parties.

Note:

She didn’t drop the case.

Her lawyers advised her that there was no case, despite the amount of switching they did during it.

There’s a huge difference. Hit up Pope Hat etc to see why.

Note: if you instantly imagine I’m on the opposite end of your spectrum or am a “GG” fan, stop.

The world is not black and white. Adults have to deal with grey, and in some cases, you end up on the side of Idi Amin.

Imaginary Petal (formerly dhag85, trying out pronouns - they/their)
Imaginary Petal (formerly dhag85, trying out pronouns - they/their)

GG or not, you come across as a bit of a douchenozzle.

Yacob14
Yacob14

Ted sounds like the kind of dude who would have been the douchey jock/bro in your typical high school dramady. Grow up, man. Calling people fags and ethnic slurs makes you look like a child.

Tragedy of the Commas
Tragedy of the Commas

What does “SWPL” stand for?

Ironically, Marlon Brando–who I think is the dude’s avatar–likely would’ve hated this guy. What with Brando’s “politically correct” support for Native Americans and calling, in an interview with Dick Cavett, white people and their expansion across the continent “monstrous”.

And, yeah, my guess is he’s taking a literature class to fulfill a requirement. Although it’s not as if bigoted English majors are nonexistent. I once knew an English major who said, of gay people, that they don’t get that he can’t stand them because they’re gay, it’s “because gay is all they are”. He’d get along just fine with this Trump supporter.

Anyway, sure, there are many gay and bi men and women in drama. But the f-word is something they get to decide if they want to use, or if they’re comfortable with someone who isn’t gay or bi using the word around them. But I wouldn’t expect a Trump supporter to understand why this is.

Moocow

Why are people so intolerant of my intolerance. Waaaaaaaaah!

I love it. Too many Trump supporters are shamelessly horrible people who know they are horrible people and revel in the negative attention.

It’s nice to see someone who actually does feel shame, completely baffled as to why acting like a 4chan dipshit causes people to not like them.

And note:

I wracked up a $175,000 award against another party for a case that had:

2 meetings of legal (no barristers)

5 weeks prep

1 court appointment (2 barristers)

And was about someone claiming damages over falling over in snow, on a ramp. (e.g. physical evidence).

They lost: $170k of that went against the other Law firm.

Now look over this case and start imagining the costs.

This case had significantly more wrangling and fees attached.

So, please. Go look up Idi Amin. You know, since you’re on a site that shows the worst of humanity, you might want a yard-stick.

You need to get some allies who know their stuff, otherwise you’re going to get eaten by a Gru.

@IP

I’m trying to widen your horizons into the world where these things matter.

Now, I’m happy to be called a “douchenozzle” (despite being female and that’s like weird: only Male driven advertising pushes for “douching” the vagina, it’s horribly sexist and out-dated Religious nonsense that actually damages the PH there and “nozzle” is overtly penetrative and if I don’t say so, Anime + Tentacles)

But I’m not going to insult you back.

Why?

Cause we’re adults.

p.s.

Cool beans on the pronouns. Why not Ze?

Scented Fucking Hard Chairs
Scented Fucking Hard Chairs

I can’t even figure out why David let that Trumpishly-egocentric wanking walking teal deer through moderation. Upwards of five thousand words, not one of which is worth reading.

gb2/pol/, plz.

Bina

Does anyone besides me smell a sealion here?

Imaginary Petal (formerly dhag85, trying out pronouns - they/their)
Imaginary Petal (formerly dhag85, trying out pronouns - they/their)

@FS

Yeah. Fuck off, troll.

Actually, no.

I’m actually a radical left feminist.

Calling someone a “douchenozzle” is horribly sexist. It’s terrible.

I’m pointing out the other side’s case before they make it.

If you don’t understand this, then fine.

But, please: if you can’t deal with adult responses, that’s fine.

Stating that a case didn’t make it due to Law and perhaps that’s because the Law needs a look at, and focusing on the case is counter-productive?

Yep.

I guess that’s a Sealion?

p.s.

We’re Orca.

You’re not.

Lea
Lea

Fuck off troll. You’re stinking up the thread.

Imaginary Petal (formerly dhag85, trying out pronouns - they/their)
Imaginary Petal (formerly dhag85, trying out pronouns - they/their)

Insulting and condescending shit that Fifth Sybilline said before anyone had said anything remotely rude to them, or even addressed them in any way:

“Just, please: get some perspective.”

“Please stop the nonsense.”

“The only people you’re helping with this narrative is the ex-boyfriend”

“It’s not a fair or Just world. So, please: stop pretending it is”

“The world is not black and white. Adults have to deal with grey”

“please. Go look up Idi Amin.”

“You need to get some allies who know their stuff”

Then they get called a “douchenozzle” once, and immediately they’re all “waaaah, INSULTS!!”

Fuck this troll. Ban immediately.

Lea
Lea

The puffed up faux self important douchey scent will linger too. You just know it will.

And, SCFC.

If you’re referring to me? The person who is quoting Latin and well regarding academic sources with their stuff?

You probably would want to know I modeled and sent out reports on the Trump – Chan connection to concerned parties a while back. About 6 months ago.

You know, on the not-fascist side?

But, ok.

Keep at the mature analysis, I’ll keep owners email tight and just send them direct.

p.s.

This knee-jerk reaction is only showing /pol/ and Trump exactly how to play it.

*shakes head*

Have fun with the cat .gifs

weirwoodtreehugger

Oh good. A false equivalency/golden mean fallacy troll who totally isn’t a gamergater but just coincidentally happened to arrive right after pol started discussing one of our threads.

The side of protection racketeering is a nice touch too.

I’m trying to widen your horizons into the world where these things matter.

I’m not an MRA/PUA/gamergate but here’s why you’re wrong about everything and need my sage advice and why are you so mean to meeeeee!!!!!! trolls are a dime a dozen around here.

You’re not expanding shit.

Shoo!
comment image

Scented Fucking Hard Chairs
Scented Fucking Hard Chairs

David really needs to hire some mods.

Lea
Lea

The worst stench is the lies. Gads a I can’t bear the lies.
Quinn had a case. She dropped it for her mental health, you dishonest scum.
Now shoo.

Lea
Lea

I will have fun with cat gifs. Please go be a miserable fuckwit elsewhere. Don’t enjoy it. I hope it hurts to be such a pompus know-nothing supporter of vile bullshit.

weirwoodtreehugger

Oh lookie here. Fifth troll* didn’t notice that this is a mockery site.

I’m actually a radical left feminist.

comment image

* Didn’t we have a troll with a similar name a while back? I distinctly remember referring to someone as fifth troll many times.

Fifth Sibylline

You’re making a narrative that has no relation to how the legal system works.

You’re then taking a response just to see how much you’re pulling the opposite of “the Alt-Right” right back at you.

I am telling you how the Optics go from their side and exactly what the response type will be.

My personal response is that you’re not getting it.

p.s.

You called me a “DoucheNozzle”

This is radically sexist.

It’s offensive.

Hint: on our side of the world we do NOT have douches, because they’re medically damaging.

This is not a game. I am telling you, as an adult, how this looks. Your immediate response across the board has been “BAN, TROLL”.

Do you think you have a chance at moving beyond this? Just for a little while?

Scented Fucking Hard Chairs
Scented Fucking Hard Chairs

Quinn had a case.

And even if she didn’t (which is actually possible, given the government’s view of Them Inner Tubes as some sort of Lovecraftian horror dimension extraneous and irrelevant to our reality)…

… What the fuck makes him think the regulars of a FEMINISM BLOG would just bow down to a regressive-ass, abuser-protecting status quo that’s literally decades behind the rest of the world? Does he even know what feminism is? Duh.

“Oh those silly emotional feeemales. If they just knew that this is the way things are, they’d surely sit down and shut up like good wimminz!” Ahaha, no.

Imaginary Petal (formerly dhag85, trying out pronouns - they/their)
Imaginary Petal (formerly dhag85, trying out pronouns - they/their)

Most transparent Buscemi we’ve had in a while?

Scildfreja
Scildfreja

I think I’ll listen to the actual practicing lawyers on the board here when it comes to the specifics of this case, and not someone what winned some moneys in a law suit sometime. Their discussion didn’t seem to mention what you’re talking about.

weirwoodtreehugger

Am I allowed to have fun with Steve Buscemi and Meryl Streep gif? Or just cats?

I would hate to post in a way FS disapproves of.

I’ll give 2/10 on the flounce only because the “have fun with your cats” insults never fail to amuse me and because FS is acting like they’re all important for having David’s email even though it’s accessible to anyone who clicks on the email spot. But at least one of those points will be deducted if FS fails to stick to the flounce.

isidore13
isidore13

Fifth, you might be totally right, and for now I’m willing to take you at your word that you’re not trying to troll, but you are coming across very arrogant and condescending and you did so from your very first post. Additionally, and this might be something you’re not aware of, there is a troll who comes here intermittently who calls zieself ‘Fifth Interval’, which is who I thought of immediately when I saw your username.

Have fun with the cat .gifs

OK.

comment image

comment image

comment image

comment image

Paradoxical Intention

Hold up, let me pull up Google Maps so you can show me where the fuck anyone asked you, Fifth.

I’m with Lea on this one. She stated in her own words that she’s dropping the case for her mental health, and having been following GG and this case for as long as I have, I have no reason to believe that she lied about this. You can try to spin this as “Well, she didn’t have a case!” but you’re full of bullshit, and we can all smell it.

Not to mention there were so many GGers who were like “If Zoe wins this case and Eron gets sent to jail, I’m going to track her down and [violent threat]”, so you can imagine what that could do to a person.

She did have a case. Eron has exacerbated harassment of her because he couldn’t get to her. He openly used and played GG and the people who hated her for daring to put her game on Steam as a bludgeon against her, and there’s proof of it, and Zoe has it. It’s all here on the internet, we’ve all seen it.

She dropped it because the courts were taking too long with the case, and as the case drug on, she was getting more and more threats, on top of being badgered in a courtroom about how horrible she is for talking about her experiences on the internet, while she’s got a full foot tall stack of screenshots of threats because she has to be a “good victim” and the courts have a long track history of not being good to women victims, especially women victims who have histories of sex work, like she does.

I’m nthing the “fuck off” sentiment here for Fifth.

weirwoodtreehugger | February 11, 2016 at 5:42 pm
Am I allowed to have fun with Steve Buscemi and Meryl Streep gif?

I’m going to be avoiding Meryl Streep gifs for a while, considering her recent “We are all Africans” nonsense.

Fifth Sibylline

Quinn had a case. She dropped it for her mental health, you dishonest scum.

Actually, I turned up just before.

Not because I’m some kind of CONTROLLER but because we keep tabs on these things. We were actually more interested in getting a message of resistance against /pol/ across.

You have, quite convincingly, proved that you’re not doing anything but having a parasitical emotional relation to the scum you’re watching.

And on the hair-trigger of a response (which, notably: they will do), you react worse than a /pol/ thread towards LGBT people.

That’s fine.

We’ll keep actually fighting them.

Have fun.

@Host.

I’ll email stuff in future.

Stupid. US Law doesn’t work like that.

Imaginary Petal (formerly dhag85, trying out pronouns - they/their)
Imaginary Petal (formerly dhag85, trying out pronouns - they/their)

I think I can imitate this troll:

Look, nobody understands anything. Only I understand things.

note: only me

note: don’t be upset. i’m great

ps.

you are probably stupid

note: grow up

weirwoodtreehugger

I come back from feeding the pets to see that I got ninja’d by FS failing to stick to the flounce.

0/10 Both points deducted.

Orion
Orion

Who are the lawyers on this board, incidentally?

@PI

Do you know about the Senator attached, the Think Tank and so on that actually IS backing ZQ?

If you don’t, then fine.

If you do, then know that M[redacted] think tank would NEVER abandon a fellow sister in need, nor would they not give her support.

You’re insulting the fuck out of us, while calling us trolls / bigots / MRAs!!!

We don’t abandon our sisters!!

-2/10