a new woman to hate a woman is always to blame alpha males antifeminism dark enlightenment entitled babies evil sexy ladies hypocrisy irony alert men who should not ever be with women ever misogyny post contains sarcasm PUA red pill return of kings rhymes with roosh the c-word

Beer-soaked Roosh V files charges against alleged drink-tosser, retreats to fainting couch

I declare I am overcome with the vapors!
I declare I am overcome with the vapors!

So pickup artist and rape legalization proponent Roosh V has, he says, filed charges against a woman who allegedly threw beer in his face outside a Montreal bar on Saturday night. That’s his right, of course.

But reading the statement he says he gave to police, I was struck by the tone of wounded innocence that runs through it. In the forum post on the subject, sounding a teensy bit like a stereotypical 19th century Southern belle overcome with the vapors, he complains about being “attacked” by the woman and her friends “after I was seduced by a young woman.”

In the statement he says he gave the police, Roosh affects a tone of indignation at the allegedly deceptive behavior of this young Jezebel.

I talked to one girl of the group who gave me the name “Jennifer.” She complimented my beard and general attractiveness and asked me to come outside with her for a cigarette. She is approximately 23 years old, shoulder length hair, brown hair, brown eyes, and slim build. She has a piercing between her nose like farm bulls have.

It’s called a septum piercing. You do live in the 21st century, do you not?

I went outside and sat next to her. She began sensually rubbing her legs against mine. Her skirt was short.

That hussy! Getting him all hot and bothered with her “sexy legs” before tossing a drink in his face.

After the beer-toss, Roosh reports, the alleged assailant and her friends followed him down the street,

yelling vulgar language. One girl yelled, “Eat my cunt.”

Heavens to Betsy! A woman referred to her delicate vagina flower using a very rude word!

Apparently, in Roosh’s world, only men are allowed to use that word. He and his followers certainly use it often enough.

A search on his blog for the word “cunt” returns 305 results.

In a post entitled “The True Nature of Women,” for example, Roosh writes that

within every woman on this planet, regardless of her education or background, is a bitch, a cunt, a slut, a golddigger, a flake, a cheater, a backstabber, a narcissist, and an attention whore that is dying to get out … .

In one called “It’s Your Fault That American Women are Winning,” he demanded of his readers

When was the last time you put an Americunt in her place?

He seems to like that particular portmanteau. On his site Return of Kings, he published a post titled “A Perfect Example Of The Americunt.”

Meanwhile, a post on RoK titled “American Women Are Only Good For One Thing” declares that

[m]ost of today’s women are bitchy, masculine, selfish cunts with inferiority complexes that make them think they want to dominate men.

The sad truth is that decades of feminism has reduced women to nothing more than three holes and a set of tits who are only as good as the orgasms they provide men.

In “Why You Should Avoid Dating Girls Who Claim They Were Raped,” another RoK writer informs us that

[e]ven the most manjawed cunt secretly harbors fantasies of locking down a good man, marrying him, and thereby trebling her disposable income. Chicks will cry rape if it means endless, adoring attention with zero associated cost. But they won’t if they think getting raped renders them unattractive in the eyes of men.

In other posts, RoK writers complain about “empowered femcunt doublespeak,” “Sheryl Sandberg-clone femcunt[s] …who have brought into the myth of office-cubicle empowerment,” and the sad fate of men who have “a cunty controlling bitch of a wife.”

I could literally spend the rest of the day providing more examples of “cunt” usage from Roosh and his friends from his two main blogs. If I started searching his forum as well, I suspect I could be at it for the entire week.

In other words, I’m pretty sure Roosh has heard the word before.

Were any woman to post a police report like the statement posted by Roosh, she would quickly be accused of “damseling” and worse by dozens if not hundreds of MRAs and PUAs and other assorted misogynistic woman-pesterers online.

And they’d call her a cunt, as well.

Film Runner

I totally believe the Montreal police will take this man seriously.

Fnoicby
Fnoicby

I hope the Canadian government at least sees what a nuisance Rooshy is, what with threatening to file false child abuse charges against that one woman and now this, and don’t let him return to the country.

pendraegon
pendraegon

How very alpha of him. Ah do daclare.

JocTheWriter

So entertaining and yet . . .perfectly pathetic.

nohoneymoon

Further proof, if needed, that the guy’s all mouth and trousers.

spacelawn

Pretty off topic but how do you embed gifs on (in?) wordpress?

kazei5

What a complete prick, and I’m happy for those people in Montreal to chase that bugger out of the bar and force him to return to his hotel.

Dude was lucky he wasn’t tarred and feathered!

Steve Green

There’s only one tosser here, and it’s not her.

Alex
Alex

here’s how I feel this’ll go down. The police will either laugh it off or they’ll take it to court where Mr V’s disgusting misogyny will be publicised in court and the woman who threw beer at him will at worst be acquitted on grounds of self defence as Roosh V is a known date rapist who uses alcohol to coerce women into sleeping with him. At best she’ll be given an honour for services rendered to her community

peaches
peaches

I love how he positions himself as not only completely blameless but an innocent soul who doesn’t even know what a septum piercing is. (I had a septum piercing for about a year at one point at time. I liked it ’cause it made me look tough, and I’m not.) Poor Roosh! These evil septum pierced ladies are out to pour beer on him!

armondikov

“She complimented my beard and general attractiveness” – well there’s a sure sign he’s manufacturing some facts…

Caylee

Gee if we made rape legal he’d have nothing to complain about here!

Caylee

Oh, and most excellent blog entry!

Button
Button

It’s funny because “the vapors” means farts.

So if you’re “overcome with the vapors”… yeah.

greyskye
greyskye

There is so much pearl clutching and smelling salts going around in Roosh’s “Battle of Montreal” forum post I couldn’t make it to the bottom of the first page without being in tears laughing. Those poor precious little petals! The insult, the outrage, the vile ignominy! I cannot read any post of Roosh’s there without imagining him with a giant fan and a lot of dramatic world-weary sighing.

I have honestly never seen so much hysteria and internet legal clucking as in that henhouse. And I’ve spent a lot of time watching Etsy meltdowns.

I can’t wait to see what happens with this.

Spaceman
Spaceman

If I knew how to embed a video of the screaming/fainting goats I would.

I assume that the police will not be tripping over themselves to find this woman. Even if he was not a horrible person and they actually wanted to help him find the person, I bet that very vague description will leave them with little to go on.

chronic lurker
chronic lurker

Ahaha! Oh my god, Roosh is such a pathetic sack of shit. This is hilarious. XD

brian

Out of curiosity, if we assume that his description of events is accurate, what’s the worst this woman could be charged with?
Not that I believe they’d put a lot of effort into tracking down a woman who did what she’s been accused of… but still, it seems like even if they did, we’re not looking at particularly severe crimes here…

Aunt Edna
Aunt Edna

Well done, David.

Rosemary
Rosemary

I like how he just casually mentions in the police report that he’s wearing a wig- without explaining it was actually his super secret disguise, to avoid being recognized.

sn0rkmaiden

@Spaceman,

it’ll be easy to find her as she’s bragging about her actions on social media. But I very much doubt the charges will be upheld. I’m more concerned about the harassment Doosh’s minions will mete out towards her. She may wind up having a pretty good case against him, it’s worth screen capping the RooshVForum for a couple of weeks in case they delete the evidence.

Ælfscýne
Ælfscýne

For a person who thinks women complain too much and overreact to everything (like sexual assaults), he sure is making a scene out of one tossed beer. He needs a good long look in the mirror the next time he complains about women’s sensitivity.

Falconer

@Spaceman: Just copy and paste the URL into the comment box.

Make sure it starts “http://” and not “https://” because the latter will just make a link:

Falconer

Well, apparently they changed the “https” thing.

Aunt Edna
Aunt Edna

@greyskye:

Don’t forget the wig!

LOL!

Yeah, the hysteria and legal clucking are hilarious. These macho alphas sure are tough. Not to mention rational and supremely well informed. Their knowledge of legal stuffs is almost as impressive as their knowledge of women.

Film Runner

“She also said that she felt men having to wipe their arses is completely unnecessary.”

Ashley Lynch™ (@ashleylynch)

Unfortunately for him, “Canadiacunt” doesn’t play by his bullshit rules. Rarely been so proud of my country.

Caroline Thompson (@MitchTheRobot)

I wouldn’t worry. There can’t be a cop in Montreal who wouldn’t look at Roosh and go “Oh…. You’re THAT guy” *rolls eyes*

repentantphonebooth

How do you neg again? “I like your beard! It almost muffles the sound of your repellent voice”.

semaphore
semaphore

I had a stranger throwing a pitcher of beer at me because I wasn’t interested in talking to him. Fun fact: it was in Montreal.
It never occurred to me to file a complaint. Maybe I should have, I don’t know. Frankly, I was more concerned about making sure he didn’t follow me down the street.
Oh, but we feminist women are such professional victims, not like Roosh, who’s a for real alpha victim.

Aunt Edna
Aunt Edna

I’m a little confused, I must admit.

Didn’t Roosh just say this yesterday (or on Saturday):

A girl gave me a beer shower… after rubbing her sexy legs against me in an intimate conversation. It was worth it!

?

If it was worth it, why is he complaining now?

And what’s with his “She seduced me!” cries? Since he said himself that “rubbing her sexy legs against [him] in an intimate conversation” (lol), followed by the beer-in-face thingie, was so totally worth it, this makes him sound like crying beer toss. You know, like when a guy totally wants a beer thrown in his face and actually asks for it, only to cry “beer toss!” the next day when she does not call back.

Sheesh. Fake beer toss accusers make me sick.

Sarah
Sarah

HAHAHAHA.

HAHAHA.

HA.

This butthurt reaction (reaxxion?) about crying foul (to the police!) for being tossed beer and sworn at by a prospective “target” and her friends is legendary. So totally alpha.
Manospherians, this is your leader!

gorillaella

roosh – i had to remove my wig cause it was soaked in beer – lol

repentantphonebooth

@auntedna- if there is anything cops love more than being interrupted fighting actual crime, it’s being manipulated by smarmy skeeze bags. Imagine being the cop taking down this report silly and reading on the internet at some point the dude didn’t actually care about the incident anyway.

weirwoodtreehugger

Looks like we have our new Big Red. How long does everyone think the manbabies of the manosphere will be whining about this? I’ll guess 3 years.

TheoNott
TheoNott

I love how he guessed his assailant’s age as exactly 23 years old. Not 18-25, but “approximately 23”. As if you could eyeball something like that.

Sarah
Sarah

@Aunt Edna, that sounds like a bad case of “buyer’s remorse” to me!

Aunt Edna
Aunt Edna

@repentantphonebooth:

Yep. He must a joke of the day among the Montreal cops.

(I love your moniker.)

repentantphonebooth

thanks!!

Spaceman
Spaceman

@Falconer Thanks!

@sn0rkmaiden Ahh I did not know that. You know what is really, really depressing to me? My first thought after you wrote that was “She should not have made herself a target like that”. That is so wrong of me to think that and blame the victim. F*&%# Roosh’s minions and all the other MRA’s who would rather abuse a victim like this woman instead of keeping to themselves.

Aunt Edna
Aunt Edna

@Sarah:

Manospherians, this is your leader!

Eh, you just don’t understand the intricacies of Game. That’s Advanced Alpha (TM), soon to be taught by Roosh in Speshul Seekrit Seminars for select few who deserve it. 😉

Seriously, there are actually some manurespherians (The Irrational Male Tomassi and his minions, e.g.) who seem to believe that this is all an arranged and planned, by Roosh, development. Kinda a super slick publicity stunt, designed to increase his publicity and popularity.

Duh, winning!

Auntie Alias
Auntie Alias

Hahahaha!! This just keeps getting better and your post was hilarious, David.

Is the Toronto event this Saturday? I wonder what TO has in store for him.

magnesium
magnesium

What a delicate, fragile flower he is! He should change his nickname from “Roosh” to “Daisy”. Daryush “Daisy” Valizadeh has a nice ring to it, in fact. Hmm.

And of course, he is correct to fear for his life. The Montreal police should put him in a solitary holding cell for the remainder of his stay in Canada, for his own protection, of course.

Buttercup Q. Skullpants

From the description of Roosh’s “victory” video:

A victory for free speech. A victory for men. We will not apologize. We will not back down. Remember 8/8/15. Remember the Battle of Montreal.

comment image

Sarah
Sarah

This would be funny coming from any kind of misogynist, but the whole “evil manipulative seductress” plot is especially hilarius coming from PUA scum.

And say the police have actual work to do, but otherwise it’d be awesome if the police took the case, and have the guy explain how exactly it is criminal to “seduce” and manipulate someone through lies…

ColeYote
ColeYote

Oh no, somebody threw beer at and said rude things to me, better alert the police. Especially since I’ve *bragged* about doing worse.

Roosh is a piece of shit.

A Wolverine
A Wolverine

Weirwoodtreehugger:
The Big red incident is WAAAAY easier to spin into a “Waaa feminists are mean” story to a third party

This is a guy who is an admitted rapist and thinks wiping his ass is a sign men are oppressed.

Plus a lot of the chan types HATE Puas.

(Also if the things I’ve read about Montreal’s Bar Bouncers being tipped off about him are true that dirtbag is lucky he isn’t eating through a straw right now)

marinerachel
marinerachel

I don’t think the vapours was often used to refer to someone being farty. It was usually applied to distressed women, closely associated with women being deemed “hysterical”.

The being said, I rode the bus this morning with a bus farter and I must say after two or three minutes of that consistently I was overcome with the vapours. I had to get off the bus early.

Ellesar
Ellesar

This better get to court (though of course it would be ridiculous) as the defence would have an absolute field day producing the evidence of provocation – the hate speech, the tips on how to abuse women etc etc. I would hope that Roosh would REALLY regret the day he threw a hissy fit against someone angry at a raving racist rapist. The trouble is he cannot see that HE is this terrible person – he really sees himself as a good guy.

CCD
CCD

Yeah… I doubt the Montreal police will bother with this. They’ve probably been alerted to him being in town, already. Roosh should be careful what he wishes for: pursuing a police complaint brings attention to his activities. As much as I wish there weren’t women out there who have been sexually assaulted by this scumbag, I hope this comes back to bite him in the ass and they come out of the woodwork to let the police know exactly what he has been up to. To my knowledge, there is no statute of limitations on sexual assault, in Canada.

1 2 3 7