PUA racism red pill rhymes with roosh

Manosphere drama: Roosh Valizadeh reportedly arrested in Poland after “violent confrontation” [UPDATE: It’s a hoax]

Roosh, apparently in custody in Poland. Photo from Roosh V Forum
Roosh, either in custody in Poland or posing in a jail cell for some publicity stunt. Photo from Roosh V Forum

UPDATE: Increasingly implausible posts from Tuthmosis, the source of all the “information” about Roosh’s alleged arrest, make it pretty clear this was a hoax.

UPDATE 2: And Roosh has officially admitted it:

Tuthmosis and I conspired to prank the internet that I was in jail. The picture used is from the German DDR museum. …

I expect many of you to be annoyed, and I hope Tuth and I didn’t betray your trust with the prank, but the security and viability of the forum was never compromised and the picture was just too good not to use. Credit goes to Tuth for his “new rules” (http://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-33639-…#pid667804 ), which—if you were in on the joke—was quite amusing. I also did not expect the story to be as believed as it was, since there are many flaws in the picture that suggest it’s not a real jail cell, but on the other hand, the prospect of me going to jail is not unexpected. If you are pissed off, I recommend you read Tuth’s bulletins to see the humor in the prank (the “bill me later” option was my favorite).

I do sincerely appreciate the thoughts of concern of my Polish imprisonment. Now of course I really will be jailed and no one will believe it because of this false jailing accusation. In case of a real “involuntary absence” from the forum, I trust Tuth to continue moderation efforts. For many years he has selflessly helped me maintain the community we have and not actually gone mad with power.

On a positive note, we managed to troll the tub of estrogen Manboobz and his readers.

Interesting that the people who fell the hardest for his hoax were his own fans. Also, I’m not sure that me posting something that essentially said “here’s something that looks a bit fishy that’s being reported by someone who may well be lying” really counts as “being trolled.”

ORIGINAL POST:

Before I go into any details here I want to say that all of this is coming from Roosh’s forum and hasn’t been confirmed in any way. So treat it with however much skepticism you deem appropriate. For all I know this could be some bizarre publicity stunt to promote Roosh’s blog and his reprehensible Return of Kings website.

But according to Roosh’s pal “Tuthmosis,” who says he is getting his info from a friend of Roosh in Poland, Roosh has been arrested after some sort of violent “confrontation.” Here’s his description of what allegedly happened:

• Roosh had a violent “confrontation” in Poland

• He was apprehended by Polish authorities

• He’s being (or already has been) charged with some sort of crime and being held in jail

In a followup comment he offered additional details about the alleged incident:

• Confrontation was with Paul/Andre, his gypsy stalker

• Didn’t start violent, but escalated quickly

• Witnesses pointed to Roosh

• There were “serious injuries”

• Roosh is definitely being charged with something

In response to some skeptics who suggested this might all be a hoax, he wrote:

I too was hopeful this was some sort of joke–even if it meant me having egg on my face–but I just got a message from a second source. This is a guy who does back-end work for ROK and I’ve personally met, so I have no reason to doubt him.

Roosh is definitely being charged with a (serious) crime. The gypsy apparently took a nasty beating. What’s more, witnesses (who may be acquaintances of the gypsy) claim that Roosh was speaking epithets at him and may have used an object to strike him. I don’t know what the Polish laws are, but these circumstances apparently add to the severity of the crime. I got a couple of calls out to see what his legal prospects are, but the language barriers and time difference are making information hard to come by.

Naturally, Roosh’s fans being a bunch of racist assholes, the alleged ethnicity of Roosh’s alleged stalker led to some lovely generalizations about “gypsies” and this comment, from “Walter White,” who suggested that anti-“gypsy” bigotry might just get Roosh off the hook:

Scary stuff. I’ve travelled extensively in the region, and gypsies aren’t well thought of in Eastern Europe. Sounds terrible, but that’s the way it is. I guess an analogy for Americans would be like if a white dude got into a fight with a black guy in the 1940’s in the South. As wrong as it may be, the white guy would be given the benefit of the doubt. Maybe Roosh will get the benefit of that with regard to a fight with a gypsy. Then again, he’s not a Pole – so he’s not gonna get much “home team” advantage.

I guess we’ll see, huh?

That is, assuming this isn’t all a publicity stunt.

Odd that Roosh appears to have emerged apparently unscathed from such an allegedly violent confrontation. His hair isn’t even mussed up.

cloudiah

And his alewife doesn’t understand him and constantly carps at him. It makes him eel.

leftwingfox

Off topic, but I think the emergency plan for ManBoobz would probably a live kitty cam along with a bot cutting random snippets of text from the Manosphere in the style of “horse ebooks”.

cloudiah

Maybe that should say “It mackerels him eel.” Too many puns for one sentence?

sparky
sparky

Too many puns for one sentence?

There is no such thing.

And his mother-in-law is real hagfish too, always on his case. But then, she always did think he was a stupid morwong.

cloudiah

Still, he tries not to be bitterling.

cloudiah

Some of the other minnow how he feels.

leftwingfox

Stop squidding around. What sort of clownfish do you think you are?

Bina
Bina

A “corporation sole”? Is that any relation to a “citadel firm”?

(Sorry, no pun…just picking up on pretentious PUAsswipe syntax.)

Stop making fun of him! Leave him abalone!

contrapangloss

Leftwingfox, I dunno. Somefish can be real cods, though.

It can make me so wobbegong.

LBT
LBT

You know, when I made my How To Apologize strip, I worried that it would be talking down to people. But the more of this shit I read, the more I realize how a lot of people really have no idea how to apologize, and more importantly, people should be able to TELL when someone’s jerking them around with a fake apology. Seriously, there guys are floundering.

RE: Kittehs

At least his gahnonotthemuscleboundlook fellers look 1) clean and 2) pretty.

I would admittedly rather live surrounded by Tom of Finland dudes than Roosh dudes. The environment would probably be easier on the eyes and the soul.

RE: Alice

Whoa. I think you just looked into the face of the metaverse. O_O

I’ve got so much meta, my meta is meta, wrapped in a package of meta with a garnish of meta and meta on the side. Also, my rank in the macho wolfpack is totally meta.

RE: katz

Both are predicated on the idea that any amount of openness or vulnerability to other people is a kind of weakness that deserves to be punished.

Like I said. The most artificial, performative form of masculinity I’ve ever seen. It’s less about actually BEING a man than showing everyone else how much of a guy you are and how much MORE of a guy you are than any of those other betas.

RE: emilygoddes

*waves from Manboobz* But I’ve seen literal strangers chip in money and services for a person in need on LJ and Tumblr

No kidding! It was pretty much my community that kept me in soap and toothpaste over 2013: my fellow creators offering me rides and sloughed con tables, my friends offering me closets and spare beds, not to mention my fellow Manboobzers. I mean, seriously, you guys helped keep me afloat through a very bad year. I was positive I’d end up utterly ruined, but you guys helped keep my head above water. And that’s why I keep coming back here! Gratitude is a hell of a thing.

cassandrakitty
cassandrakitty

That actually raises a good question – what, exactly, are the people who’re loyal to Roosh feeling grateful for? So far I’ve yet to see him do anything nice for anyone. Even when he’s not being actively malicious he seems to self-absorbed to notice that other people might need things.

weirwoodtreehugger

Not moray puns! I’m trout of here!

I keep trying to think of more fish puns but I’m floundering.

contrapangloss

Katz, there’s a school for that! Thresher are many fish to play with. Ichthyology groupers love it, but it can make the marine mammologists a bit cichlid.

LBT
LBT

RE: cassandrakitty

Oh, a place where they get to feel like cocks of the walk, I suppose, seeing all their blather about masculine dignity and honor. *gag*

sparky
sparky

I was almost feeling sorry for them until I read this:

We consider ourselves masculine, above feminine bullshit, and in that vein we are pursuing self improvement in virtually every area of our lives. …

Tuthmosis tapped into the virtues we have as men, the things that separate us from dumb bitches, and exploited it. …

Now I’m just feeling sorry that none of them will learn anything from the experience.

sparky
sparky

Oops, posted that in that in the wrong thread! Mea carpa!

grumpycatisagirl
grumpycatisagirl

I guess they’re grateful for all the “Bang Whatever-Country” guides, clinging to the belief that they will make them “successful with women” someday.

leatapp
leatapp

Sparky,
They don’t believe women ever seek to improve ourselves, that we’re all inhuman and stupid and would never lift a finger to help others (I guess we get those domestic crisis centers built and sustained through magic) and that learning how to be a date rapist is an improvement on who they already are.

As a buddy if mine used to say, “That’s some eff’ed up “S” right there.”

emilygoddess

But he gave them the red pill and showed them how deep the rabbit hole goes! They used to think women were people, but Roosh showed them the light.

Shadow
Shadow

@sparky

Mea carpa!

GROAN!! Terrible, truly terrible! My haddock to you!

Re: Roosh’s anti-Indian bigotry

There is a tendency for racial tensions between Middle Eastern Arabs and South Asians because of the large South Asian expat workforce in the Middle East. This is exacerbated by the horrible exploitation that a lot of them go through, as well as recent economic downturns for many Middle Eastern countries. Of course, I’m not too sure of Roosh’s personal history so I don’t know how much this may have influenced him.

Caravelle
Caravelle

The saddest part has to be those posters after the “new rules” posts who actually talked of leaving the forum for a few months while they got the money to pay for their participation.

Who’s ever heard of a forum you have to pay to participate in (you know, that isn’t associated with a game or some other paying service) ?

And who would react to their forum suddenly requiring fees by thinking of how they could pay them (when they clearly aren’t rolling in it), instead of going off and making a free “Roosh Community In Exile” forum ?

I want to laugh at the gullibility on display but I find myself feeling sorry for them instead. That forum must really be important to them. Or they have no experience of the internet whatsoever. I don’t know.

GM
GM

Hahaha you got tooled.

You spend all day stalking manosphere blogs and trawling through the forum and waste your valuable free time writing elaborate hate posts. You are fat, out of shape and have no accomplishments of note despite your age.

You deserved to get tooled.

opium4themasses
opium4themasses

Roosh pulled a prank on his credulous shark tank just for the halibut and now he is in the middle of a feeding frenzy. Meanwhile, against the evidence, he thinks his fish story held water over here. He is a real bottom feeder.

sparky
sparky

GM: You mad, bro? You sound mad. It was awful mean of Roosh to fool you guys like that.

cloudiah

GM (Ghastly Mister? Giddy Microbe? Glutinous Microfiche?), no one here got trolled as hard as Doosh’s own followers, who are hilariously mangry about being manipulated by the chucklefuck who teaches them how to manipulate other people.

And we LOVED EVERY MINUTE OF IT. XD

leatapp
leatapp

Yeah, GM we’re the ones who were “tooled”. Uh huh. Yep. We were cleverly tricked into laughing our asses off at you. You sure showed us. All this laughter will probably give us headaches. That’ll learn us. o.0

contrapangloss

GM does sound a little like he’s got the bluegills. Maybe he thinks that by being a snapper he can throw a tarpon over the fact the Rooshter-fish is actually a shad, and not a roosterfish at all.

Getting to pull out these fishy puns definitely is a wahoo moment, even if some of them are a bit crappie.

I should probably stop throwing barbs and leave my perch, now.

hellkell
hellkell

GM: we’re not the ones getting “tooled.” That would be you, if you’re here from Roosh’s pit.

How does it feel to be treated like one of your targets?

grumpycatisagirl
grumpycatisagirl

Being laughed at for our non-existent sorrow and misfortune at getting non-“tooled” is so devastating. Except it’s not.

Nova
Nova

We got “tooled?” Well, yes, I guess we did. We were treated to a whole lot of entertainment, courtesy of the enormous tools on Roosh’s forum.

I had a feeling that it was a hoax, mostly from the photos (too clean, photos of Marx and Engels on the wall behind him, absolutely no injury, even to his hands, after a fight, etc.) but either way, he was going to get some comeuppance for being a douche and I was going to laugh at it.

If that’s getting “tooled,” I’m ok with it.

“This party took a turn for the douche” is my new favorite song.

LBT
LBT

Wow. These guys really have a low bar for ‘tooled.’

They’re like this little kid who keeps going, “GOTCHA!” and you just go, “Yes, yes, you sure showed me,” just to humor them.

kittehserf

GM gives a good glimpse of what PUA efforts are really like (assuming any of them speaks to any woman ever). PUA tries negging: gets laughed at or told to fuck off or both; thinks it’s a win because he got a reaction, he totally tooled her!

emilygoddess

GM attempts to shame David for having accomplished nothing of note, while not giving even a hint of his own identity so we can see all his glorious accomplishments. Pot/kettle, etc.

Sun
Sun

@ Oh yeah emilygoddess.

One has to give something of note to show that they’re above manboobz (or David since that’s what the creature likes to be called).

Please go back into the kitchen and shut the fuck up.

sparky
sparky

Please go back into the kitchen and shut the fuck up.

Oh yeah, real original. We’ve never heard that one before.

You go back to the kitchen, gumdrop; you’re clearly not suited for trolling.

hellkell
hellkell

Please go back into the kitchen and shut the fuck up.

Oooooh, sick burn, asshole. Is that the best you can do? You kiss your mom with that mouth?

or David since that’s what the creature likes to be called

I think this is the funny bit. “I hear David likes to be called by his ‘name.'”

Ally S

Please go back into the kitchen and shut the fuck up.

Please learn to actually have a good sense of humor and fuck off.

@katz

I think this is the funny bit. “I hear David likes to be called by his ‘name.’”

I prefer being called by a number myself. I am known as #23492012.

cassandrakitty
cassandrakitty

Gullible Monkey seems to be in a bit of a sulk. Poor baby, someone give him a tissue.

1 5 6 7