a voice for men antifeminism misogyny MRA rape rapey reactionary bullshit terrorism threats

Norwegian Men’s Rights Activist blogger Eivind Berge arrested for death threats against police [UPDATE 3]

Eivind Berge and police

Norwegian Men’s Rights Activist blogger Eivind Berge, known for his violent rhetoric and rape apologia, has been arrested for death threats against police.

Not too surprising, given that he once announced on his blog that “[k]illing at least one cop is on my bucket list.”

Here are some Google-translated details from a news account here:

The right-wing extremist and anti-feminist blogger Eivind Berge has been arrested for having encouraged and glorified the killing of policemen. The police have found both ammunition and textbooks in use of explosives at Berge.

The police regard the threats as an invitation to others to kill police officers, but also feared that he would commit the acts themselves shortly.

He was evidently arrested on Wednesday. According to this story — at least as far as I can tell from the obviously crude Google translation — he made a specific threat to kill a police officer this Saturday:

Berge also writes about how he was planning to attack a policeman with a knife on a Saturday evening:

“Then I used the trial to come forward as a good example for men, and I considered it to be worth 21 years in prison for premeditated murder.”

According to this account, Berge is being held for two weeks. He claims innocence.

Berge, as readers of this blog may well already know, is a fan of right-wing terrorist and mass murderer Anders Brevik. On his blog, he’s also argued (among other things) that “Rape is Equality.”

He’s glorified the murder of police on his blog numerous times.

Some examples, taken from the second news account:

“… attack on the police is something 100% in harmony with everything I stand for.”

“I maintain that police murder is both ethically and tactically correct.”

Some other examples, direct from his blog (each paragraph is from a separate post; click on the quote for the source):

I viscerally despise cops and wish them the worst. Killing at least one cop is on my bucket list.

If ever a victim of psychiatry, here is what I would do. I would first attempt to kill the cops or whoever tried to apprehend me. Failing that, I would feign docility in order to get out as soon as possible and then kill a representative of the industry as revenge. … killing cops is also very much a men’s issue. Every pig killed is also a blow against feminism, so men should be doubly elated whenever an officer goes down in the line of encroaching on our cognitive liberty.

[I]f you are a victim of psychiatry, it is probably in your best interest (as well as a publicly beneficial act of activism) to kill a guard or cop in order to get a fair public trial and possibly escape treatment before it ruins your health completely.

Rather than cowering in fear of the police, I assumed a warrior mentality and started hating law enforcement. I really, really wanted to hurt those responsible for enacting and enforcing feminist sex law.

This was his reaction to a news story about a police officer being killed:

Good news for men is rare in this hateful feminist utopia that is Norway, but today is a joyous day! Today I feel schadenfreude in my heart along with all the hate that feminism and resultant mate deprivation have instilled in me. One blue thug less on the streets.

From another post on the same subject:

The swine Olav Kildal died while trying to enforce our lack of cognitive liberty. This was a defensive, much deserved killing that cheered me up.

Here he threatens a female prosecutor:

To feminist prosecutor Anne Cathrine Aga I have the following message: The Men’s Movement is watching you, bitch, and we are seething with hatred against you personally and the police state you represent. Actions have consequences. Trials are still (mostly) public and they sink into our collective minds, where they form the basis of future activism. Hate breeds hate — that is a fact of life too smugly ignored by feminists. …

2011 is the year Norwegian men as a group emerged out of the blogosphere and into the battlefield. This in turn has led to a breakthrough for MRAs such as my good self in the public discourse, probably for the simple reason that the powers that be now realize ignoring us has deadly consequences. Men are angry now, and we have proven that we are deathly serious about resisting feminism. So the feminist prosecutors referred to above ought to wipe that smug look off their faces before it is too late. Clearly seventy-seven body bags wasn’t enough, but I am fairly confident that you will be sorry one day.

Aside from the explicit threats of violence, the violent and threatening rhetoric here is not unlike much of the rhetoric we see regularly on A Voice for Men and other MRA sites. AVFM founder Paul Elam, for example, told one feminist that:

I find you so pernicious and repugnant that the idea of fucking your shit up gives me an erection. … We are coming for you.

The blogger Emma the Emo, Berge’s girlfriend, has posted comments here in the past defending him. The news account quotes someone identified as Nataliya Kochergova, described as his girlfriend; I assume this is “Emma,” because what she told the media is similar to what she posted here. She of course denies that he planned any real violence. According to the article, she said:

There are not really threats. He has never had plans to kill someone, he has said several times in his blog. When for example, he says that “the police killings are an effective way to prevent stupid laws,” it’s a factual description and not a threat. Even those who love the police agree with it.

Berge, for his part, has stated publicly that if he had not met Emma, he probably would have killed by now:

At the time I wrote my last blog post, I believed I would probably become Norway’s first modern violent activist in peacetime. Celibacy enforced by a feminist regime had driven me to the point where I saw no other option. I would target the pigs who enforce feminist law, knowing I could realistically at least kill one of them before I would be captured or killed myself. Thus revenge would be assured and if I lived, my reputation as a violent criminal would make me attractive to some women. But then in the nick of time this blog attracted a lovely girl commenting as “Emma.”

This is why I take violent rhetoric from MRAs very seriously.

Meanwhile, on this side of the Atlantic, MRAs glorify MRA “martyr” Thomas Ball, who killed himself on the steps of a New Hampshire courthouse last year in hopes that his death would inspire MRAs to literally burn down courthouses and police stations.

Ball’s manifesto is still up on A Voice for Men in its “activism” section, including these passages:

So boys, we need to start burning down police stations and courthouses. … This is too important to be using that touchy- feeling coaching that is so popular with business these days. You need to flatten them, like Wile E. Coyote. They need to be taught never to replace the rule of law. BURN-THEM-OUT!

Most of the police stations built in New England over the last 20 years are stone or brick. Fortunately, the roofs are still wood. The advantage of fire on the roof is that it is above the sprinklers

AVFM tastefully omitted Ball’s specific instructions on how to make Molotov cocktails, but left this in:

There will be some casualties in this war. Some killed, some wounded, some captured. Some of them will be theirs. Some of the casualties will be ours.

For many more examples of violent threatening rhetoric from MRAs, I urge you to go through some of my posts here and  here.

Eurosabra

I think PUA is a stop-gap. To arrange the sex life of the average man with 4 lifetime partners (CDC) suits the men and women on top, and women, nature’s demisexuals, far too well. Although once unleashed women’s sexuality is formidable.

Eurosabra

Not really a con man, just a niche appeal. I dunno, do I have to do the self-cockblock by advertising invisible disabilities?
Feeling good beats feeling bad.

Dracula
Dracula

I didn’t say shit about advertizing anything. You belong to a cult that adheres to the doctrine of tricking women into having sex. It’s a scam that encourages you to scam others. It’s a fucking pyramid scheme.

Eurosabra

Either it is ineffective, and therefore harmless, except for a slight uptick in rejection of men by women.

Or it is effective but harmful.

Or it is effective and beneficial.

My experience, which trumps all is that the 3rd is correct. Most PUAs No True Scotsman as aoon as you don’t follow their preferred scuola.

ShadetheDruid
ShadetheDruid

Argenti Aertheri

“Things can be ineffective and harmful, you know. Actually no, I woudn’t expect you to understand that level of complexity.”

Maybe with a simple example?

Broken microwaves are generally rather ineffective at actually making food hot, doesn’t mean they won’t be microwaving you while you attempt it.

In any cause, Eurosabra’s experience “trumps all”, and most PUAs somehow go and No True Scotman if you don’t…some PUA lingo. Could you explain how PUAs No True Scotsman?

Oh and follow the directions on the microwave, those aren’t just there because of Safety Girl (the illustrated Book of Learnin’ needs Safety Girl).

Eurosabra

Most PUAs deny what I do is PUA, because I refocus attention on the local art/history/literature or the excitement of the party/bar/club with banter. Hence No True Scotsman as soon as you reject their school of thought.

Something that is ineffective is not necessarily innocuous, true.

Fecking literalists.

Argenti Aertheri

You don’t adhere to PUA tenets, but don’t see how those tenets could be dangerous?

Or you’re hoping to go with some “mild gaslighting” here? In any case, “demisexual women” — you they exist right? And your usage of the word seems, well, incorrect. (For starters, demisexuals =/= many)

ShadetheDruid
ShadetheDruid

Argenti: I did start thinking about examples after I posted. I was going with a medical one, where you develop, say, a stomach ulcer, and instead of going to the doctor you decide to try out someone’s “home remedy” they made in their bathtub. It’s going to be pretty ineffective at the stated goal (curing the ulcer), and is likely to make it worse or even cause other issues.

Microwaves work too though. 😀

In context, this applies to PUA: the started goal is to get sex. Now, it’s pretty shit at that goal (ineffective), but you’re still harrassing women (harmful).

Eurosabra

Has been effective for me.
The cake (female sexuality) is a bit of a lie.
It’s the velvet rope at the club, for straight male sexuality.
Any romantic overture by an unattractive man is an aggression in feminist eyes.
If he merely looks it is a microaggression LOL.

Argenti Aertheri

“Has been effective for me.”

Weren’t you just saying how you don’t practice the same PUA as PUAs? Whether not-PUA is effective is irrelevant to whether PUA is effective.

“Any romantic overture by an unattractive man is an aggression in feminist eyes.”

Can anyone explain the source of this bullshit?

Wetherby
Wetherby

I don’t know what’s more repellent about Eurosabra: that he cheerfully admits to harassing women in a way that could hardly be more systematic, or that his system is based on ignorance, wishful thinking and several glutinous dollops of steaming bullshit.

Either way, ‘creep’ would still appear to be le mot le plus juste.

Cliff Pervocracy

The cake (female sexuality) is a bit of a lie.
It’s the velvet rope at the club, for straight male sexuality.

Oh this again. The old “women can choose whether I can have sex with them or not, and that gives them too much control over me!” Do guys who pull this shit know how rapey they sound? The only alternative to the “velvet rope” that pains you so is being unable to say no to anyone.

Any romantic overture by an unattractive man is an aggression in feminist eyes.

Oh this again, too. You cheer for a rape apologist, brag about gaslighting and about freaking out your dorm so bad they gave you a minder, complain about how cruel it is that women don’t sleep with literally anyone who asks… and then you think our problem is you’re ugly?

pecunium
pecunium

Eurosabra: Something that is ineffective is not necessarily innocuous, true.

Fecking literalists.

Nah, logicians. You tried to present it as a forced choice. It either works, or it doesn’t, and if it doesn’t work we have no reason to think it’s wrong, ergo we must admit it works.

But the choice you made in leaving out the fourth possibility says a lot about you; coupled to your admitted mendacities, it says a lot more.

ShadetheDruid
ShadetheDruid

Also, I want to live in a world where misogynists don’t ruin video game memes. >.<

Xtra
Xtra

PUA = romantic overture?

um, no

Ugh
Ugh

As an side, I love how Steele spent an entire week trying to prove a minor rhetorical point, as if that would somehow strike a blow against feminism. At the same time, he has been totally unable or unwilling to address hatred and apathy in the mainstream of his movement, or prove that any of the “evils of feminism” actually exist.

It’s kind of like a flat earther thinking that it would somehow advance his cause to prove that Copernicus’ model is not perfectly predictive of planetary orbits.

Tom Martin

As I said, 98% of manboobzers are whores.

“We don’t get 50/50! It’s so complicated/convoluted/manufatured/un-natural. Tom Martin is not a nice man.

60/40? Oh yeah, we love you long time.”

Whores.

TheNatFantastic

Tom, you by your own admission are a whore. You said that you never paid on dates and insisted on the woman getting her purse out at the end of the night. Congratulations, I guess?

One question though – have you ever interacted with actual human beings? I mean like, obviously you’ve passed people in the street or been in the same room with them or whatever, but have you actually had a meaningful relationship with someone? Because it would be really fucking difficult to keep an accurate log of all the expenses in a relationship, and it just seems really pointless and mean-spirited. That’s what people are saying, not that they demand to pay fewer expenses.

For example, last night my boyfriend and I went out. We each bought ourselves a drink, he bought both of us a drink and I bought both of us a drink. Fair, right? However, his drinks were slightly more expensive than mine, so does that count as equal if I actually spent more money on him than he did on me? Does the fact that I paid for our transport (£8) cancel out the £5 he spent on a couple of drinks to take home with us? We can’t remember who bought the pouch of tobacco we’ve both been using, and I’m sure I do the washing up more than he does, but he has spider-catching duty. Does this count, or is it only the literal spending of money?

Oh and we had sex before we went out, so the drinks were nothing to do with that – although I had bought some washing up liquid earlier in the day so maybe he was paying me back for that? I mean, heaven forbid two people in a relationship just like sleeping with each other without any kind of detailed analysis of recent financial transactions. That would be stupid.

See what I mean? When humans decide to be in a relationship with each other, it’s not even that it’s just not desirable to reduce everything down to squabbling about who’s using more than their fair share of sugar in their tea (down to the granule), it’s just altogether too bloody awkward. That doesn’t make anyone a gold-digger/’whore’/whatever, it just makes them have better things to do with their time.

Nobinayamu

60/40? Oh yeah, we love you long time.”

It’s really funny that you have to resort to this bullshit “paraphrasing” –

Wait, what how did you refer to it?

And then there is this constant sieving process… ignore or misinterpret any valid points, and then try and sensationalize any controversial or challenging ones.

-in attempt to prove your point.

Sad and gross, of course. But still really funny.

pecunium
pecunium

So… 98 percent of manboobzers are whores. Less than 80 percent of manboobzers are women (I’m not sure the numbers, but it’s not less than 20 percent of commenters who are not women).

So some men are whores too.

I’ll bet, if we look at it, Tom has done something, somewhen, which was a woman doing something he didn’t recompense her for.

So Tom’s a whore too.

Argenti Aertheri

Cliff — +1 internet for calling it.

The worst is guys who, when you say, “I don’t believe in 50-50,” think you’re angling for 60-40. I think some of it’s just a Strictly Logical mindset (frequently infected with “logic is masculine and superior, emotion is feminine and inferior”) that thinks “there always has to be a number, so if she doesn’t want 50-50 she must want a different specific number.”

The idea that roughly fair can actually be better for both partners than exactly fair is apparently not intuitive to some people.

Tom Martin | July 13, 2012 at 10:20 am

As I said, 98% of manboobzers are whores.

60/40? Oh yeah, we love you long time.”

Whores.

Nobinayamu

If everyone who has ever received anything of value from someone they had sex with is a whore… And if everyone who has ever provided anything of value to someone they had sex with is a John (forgive me, “Jon”)…

Doesn’t it all just cancel out? If I’m a whore because my boyfriend gave me a present for my birthday and he’s a whore because I gave him a present for his the we’re whores for each other. How could it be more 50/50 than that?

Argenti Aertheri

pecunium — “So some men are whores too.”

You must’ve missed this —

Tom Martin | July 13, 2012 at 12:10 am

Dracula said:
Yeah Tom, my ex-girlfriend bought me a car. Twice! Am I a whore?

Peculium AND Jumbofish said:
Also are men whores if they accept gifts from their partners?

Yes, if the gifts are one way only and the man does not intend to reciprocate or pay her back.

Someone said men should renounce being a Jon. Fair enough!

Apparently men accepting gifts need to renounce being Jo(h)ns….or something.

pecunium
pecunium

Nobinayamu: Well there is the whole, women are evil and when they whore they need to be punished (several times) but the “jons” need to be understood, what with being men and all.

pecunium
pecunium

Argenti: No, they need to intend to reciprocate.

Women, however, owe men alive today, for all the things men who are dead, did which might have benefitted women (even if the things, like Roman Aqueducts, are now defunct, or were, at the time, [like Roman roads] made to benefit men alone.

Nobinayamu

Pecunium: You’re right. I had failed to take that into consideration.

It’s almost as though a person who views every romantic and/or sexual interaction between humans as a purely transactional is already so bereft of logic that it’s impossible for them to make an argument that doesn’t crumble into a dried heap of horse shit the moment you poke at it.

Nobinayamu

How does one quantify or qualify the intent to reciprocate, precisely?

Let’s examine a model of dating that would, undoubtedly, have Martin screaming “whore!” from the rooftops:

Man approaches woman in a bar, offers to buy her a drink, she drinks the drink, they talk. Man asks woman out for a date, she accepts offer. They go out, the man pays for dinner, calls her later and asks for another date. She accepts. A relationship ensues. They get to know each other better; they have sex.

I know, I know, Martin: she’s a whore! to the nth degree… but stay with me.

They become boyfriend and girlfriend. She buys him presents for birthdays and holidays. They stumble into monogamy and she absorbs the cost of hormonal birth control. Like many couples, their romantic life becomes more centered on staying in and having dinner. She cooks for him once or twice a week. Her place is a little more comfortable so when they spend the night together it’s usually at her house.

Now, do her subsequent financial expenditures count as “intent to reciprocate”?

Is she still a whore because of the first few weeks of dinners/movies/cocktails? Should she keep a running tally and then make sure that her expenses match the initial figure? What happens when her out of pocket costs exceed her original purchasing price? Do they stop having sex until he pays for enough things to make up the difference? Does he then have to make clear his “intent to reciprocate”?

pecunium
pecunium

Nobinayamu: Don’t be silly. She’s a woman. She needs to pay her own way, all the way, all the time. If she ever fails, she’s a whore.

And once a whore, always a whore.

Even the penguins.

TheNatFantastic

@Nobinayamu Don’t forget that a few pages ago Tom was advocating installing breathalysers on all women and making it mandatory for people to gain licenses before they could have sex. He’s not exactly big on understated (or feasible) plans. If I recall correctly he also once posited filming every sexual encounter ever, then scrambling the data and saving it for up to a year in order that it could be used as evidence in rape cases if the need arose.

I mean, compared to that, your version of his plan seems totally do-able.

Nobinayamu

I keep forgetting about the penguins. They’re important because human behavior is pretty much exactly like that of aquatic fowl. I know I’ve spent countless happy days sliding down ice hills on my belly and avoiding being eaten by sea lions.

Good times.

Nobinayamu

I mean, compared to that, your version of his plan seems totally do-able.

I want to be helpful.

Tom Martin

This DON’T BE A WHORE concept is proving a very hard one for some of you to grasp.

The idea of equality should be instantly understandable to any real feminist. … any real feminist. … any real feminist.

Maybe the national curriculum should include classes on how not to be a whore, because most of you clearly need a bit of guidance.

Feminists could conduct the seminars (after they’ve completed a little refresher course themselves).

I was walking through Soho the other week, and noticed that all but one of the clip joints has at last been shut down (a clip joint is a place that entices men in for a non-existent strip show, then presents them with a bill for several hundred pounds, and threatens violence if the men don’t pay). I went up to the woman sitting in the entrance of the last remaining clip joint, and asked her if indeed, the establishment was the last clip joint.

She claimed it wasn’t a clip joint, so I looked at the tiny almost hidden price list they have to display, and could see by the prices that it was a clip joint – and as I read this laughing, she could see I wasn’t a punter, and went straight into a tirade about why all men deserve to be ripped off because they’re all bastards.

A few years back, when a clipjoint worker got stabbed by a disgruntled ripped off customer who returned with a knife, the dead woman’s mother got interviewed for the local paper, and she was quoted, literally saying “I blame men”. She blamed men for her daughter being a professional extortionist of men (and being stabbed and killed).

There does seem to be a strong correlation between expressions of misandry or man-blame, and a prostitutional or extortionary work ethic.

I believe Rosie Boycott, a prominent British feminist journalist has admitted that she worked in a clipjoint as a young woman.

No sale.

Argenti Aertheri

“It’s amazing, we can all operate 50/50 financial relationships with our close friends – but as soon as it’s a woman and a man friend, suddenly it all becomes too complicated for you.”

…you keep a spreadsheet of who brought chips when and exactly how much they cost? Are these real or imaginary friends?

The entire point (besides mocking your love of the word “whore”) was that no one keeps tabs like that , because, deny it all you like, it is actually complicated. I mean, what is the exchange rate on paintings to photography work?

Nobinayamu

Hey, Martin, I asked a series of legitimate questions.

You made allowances that men can be whores if they accept presents from women but you mitigated that statement with the whole “intent to reciprocate” thing. You allowed no such qualifier for women in relationships with men.

So how are you defining an intent to reciprocate?

Keep in mind that you’re the person who insists on stretching the definition of “prostitute” far beyond the limits of sex workers to the breaking point of any woman, anywhere, who receives anything of any kind from any man with whom she has a sexual relationship.

But you’ve made an allowance for “intent to reciprocate.”

When does that intent begin? How is it determined? How is it measured?

hellkell
hellkell

Yo, Tom. Cool clipjoint story, bro.

Cliff Pervocracy

There’s something telling about what MRAs are afraid of.

You’re not afraid of being stabbed yourself. You can’t even really conceive of it.

You’re afraid that after someone gets stabbed to death, someone might say some mean words.

CassandraSays
CassandraSays

“The cake (female sexuality) is a bit of a lie.
It’s the velvet rope at the club, for straight male sexuality.
Any romantic overture by an unattractive man is an aggression in feminist eyes.
If he merely looks it is a microaggression LOL.”

I wonder if you realize how obvious you’re being here. Probably not, given that you’re worried Cliff is going to out you when you’ve already done that yourself. You’ve basically laid out a scenario in which women don’t want to fuck you, so you make them, and it’s hilarious that anyone would have any problem with that, because as I said before you’re a predator with about as much ability to feel empathy for the women you approach as a shark does to feel empathy for the seals that it hunts.

You’re an icky, scary little man, and it’s not because of how you look or whatever “invisible disabilities” you have. Unless you’ve now decided that being an asshole is an “invisible disability”.

Eurosabra

I don’t know any way out of the bind, except for women to initiate about as much as men do. And there I have to change my behavior, so that women feel safe initiating with me. I’ll give you a breakdown of my rejections:
20% I fail to deliver an Indication of Interest
50% Looks/Style/$ FAIL
20% Interested woman does not deliver IOI
10% Safe Sabra FAIL, generally intrusive speech, i.e. compliment on body.

I haven’t intrusively touched anyone since my teen years. I am certainly losing hookups because of reluctance to touch.

Nobinayamu

I am certainly losing hookups because of reluctance to touch.

Yeah, I’m sure that’s the reason.

God, I wish this was a nightclub. In a nightclub when you have to deal with this kind of asshole you can simply look him in his eye and say “It was nice to have met you” and walk the fuck away.

Snowy
Snowy

Seriously? You think you’re missing out on casual sex because you don’t go around groping women?

red_locker

Eurosabra, please, I’m currently dating someone, about to go out with them tonight to a movie. We like each other, with shared interests and everything.

Why go through so much complicated PUA bullshit? Why not just work on yourself as a person, as opposed to doing anything you can to make yourself “feel good” at the expense of others?

CassandraSays
CassandraSays

Or, to put this more simply, your issue with female sexuality is not that the cake is a lie, it’s that not everyone wants to share their cake with you, and you don’t think it’s fair that they’re allowed to make that decision.

Cliff Pervocracy

20% I fail to deliver an Indication of Interest
50% Looks/Style/$ FAIL
20% Interested woman does not deliver IOI
10% Safe Sabra FAIL, generally intrusive speech, i.e. compliment on body.

WTF.

I don’t even understand 90% of this. (Literally. I understand the 10% where you’re a creep.) What is an “IOI” in Earth actions? Looking at someone? Talking to them? Sending secret psychic headwaves that are indistinguishable from your own wishful thinking?

And what’s a “Looks/Style/$ FAIL?” You get out your W-2 there at the bar and the woman reads it and shakes her head? Or says “Gosh, Eurosabra, I’d love to date you but there’s just too much fur on your giant top hat”?

Also breaking down your rejections like that sort of implies that every woman has identical desires, and all that matters is how good you are at the Woman Game, not how compatible you are with any one woman.

Can you get through, like, one post without bemoaning how sexual assault laws are cramping your Game?

Eurosabra

And that intrusive touch was mild, hand on forearm to make an emphasis, etc.

Nobinayamu

He hates himself and with good reason.*

The idea of trying to meet someone who might be interested in who he actually is holds no pleasure for him. He’s shallow and stupid and thus seeks out temporary encounters with women he believes are also shallow and stupid. Naturally, he holds -what he assumes is- their shallow stupidity against them but he wants to have sex with them so… PUA.

On the one hand, like Cassandra, I find him completely creepy. On the other hand he’s incredibly transparent, fairly amoral, and endlessly dull. So it’s probably better that he avoids all attempts to trick a woman into being in a serious relationship with him.

*Please note that I’m not mocking the reality of depression and or serious self-esteem issues. Just Eurosabra.

Nobinayamu

And that intrusive touch was mild, hand on forearm to make an emphasis, etc.

Keep your hands to yourself. Works wonders.

Cliff Pervocracy

And that intrusive touch was mild, hand on forearm to make an emphasis, etc.

I feel some sympathy for you, Euro, because I think you genuinely don’t understand humans (although I know you also love to feign innocence so I’m not sure), but this is beyond ridiculous.

“How could she have picked up on my massive rage that she was allowed to reject me? I only touched her arm.

Eurosabra

In brief: Women very rarely like me for me. Sometimes, they like my rap. Since women almost never initiate, it feels like a desert even though I am constantly meeting women.

Nobinayamu

Women very rarely like me for me.

I can’t imagine why not.

1 24 25 26 27 28 33