antifeminism douchebaggery drama kings grandiosity manginas men who should not ever be with women ever misandry misogyny MRA narcissism oppressed men the spearhead white knights

Spearheader to feminists: No, YOU’RE the malignant solipsistic predatory narcissists without conscience!

And another thing …

Some threads on The Spearhead are virtual gold mines of crackpot misogyny. Today, from the same thread I drew upon for a post the other day, I present to you yet another long-winded antifeminist manifesto from a dude who doesn’t know shit about feminism. This time the dude in question is someone calling himself Darryl X.

Here’s his little screed:

There is only one kind of feminism. There is no first- or second-wave feminism. There is no ecofeminism or radical feminism or socialist feminism. There is no left and right. No conservative or liberal. (With which many feminists would hope to rationalize their egregious misconduct and criminal behavior – “Oh, but I’m not THAT kind of feminist.”) …

Feminism = the Borg

There is only feminism and it is evil and civilization depends upon its complete and utter elimination. Feminism is the product of false constructs and straw men and false flags and lies and fraud and is a political campaign of hate against men and children. Period.

And apparently Darryl loves the word “and.”

It has coopted our financial and legal and political and social institutions to affect the enslavement

[citation needed]

and murder

[citation needed]

and imprisonment and exile

[citation needed]

of men and the forcible separation of children from their fathers. It is responsible for the collapse of our economies worldwide and the fall of civilization.

[citation … oh, forget it. Every single thing he says needs a citation.

Feminists are comprised of mostly women but there are some men (manginas and white knights and other descriptions).

Manginas represent!

Feminists are psychopaths and malignant narcissists, without conscience and driven to do evil. They are solipsistic, manipulative, opportunistic, parasitic and predatory. They are compulsive pathological liars and deceptive and manipulative. They have no empathy, remorse, shame or guilt. They have no analytical skills and cannot plan ahead and are short-sighted. They are shallow of affect and are remorseless and are insincere and disingenuous. They are faithless and in the absence of any analytical skills, they do not have faith in the analytical skills of others, no matter how much evidence there is of its benefits. They are career and life-long con-artists.

Huh. Are you perhaps familiar with the psychological concept of “projection,” a defense mechanism whereby you project some of your own characteristics – particularly your most unsavory ones – onto someone else, or perhaps a group of people?

Just curious.

No matter how we define or relate to one another as men in the MRM, understanding the distinction between men in the MRM and feminists is more important. That is the enemy which must be destroyed. The other men in the MRM from which each of us are different are our brothers and the only important difference is that between men in the MRM and feminists. That’s the difference which defines us and on which civilization depends.

I’m going to go out on a limb here and say that the future of civilization doesn’t actually depend on a bunch of bitter, hateful dickwads grousing on the internet about how much ladies suck.

Quackers
Quackers

Oh wait, I forgot there is a third!

Woman on welfare: LAZY THUG ALPHA FUCKER WELFARE QUEEN LEECHING OFF BIG DADDY GUBMINT AND MY TAXES!!!!

Quackers
Quackers

Oh wait, I forgot there is a third!

Funny how they will object to any way possible for women to survive. Its almost as if they’d rather we not exist or something…imagine that.

CassandraSays

Oh, they want us to exist. They just don’t want us to be able to exist independently of them. If women have money and can buy their own shiny things* then how can men use shiny things in order to bribe women into having sex with them?

*The MRA idea of shiny things that women shouldn’t be allowed to have without asking a man for them seems to include both food and shelter.

Polliwog
Polliwog

Polli: In my experience they’re really overrated and involve much painful removal of hair. Pedicures are nice though.

Ah, if hair-removal is part of the package, then I feel less like I’m missing out – the one time I tried waxing at home was horrifying enough that it pretty much instantly landed on my “experiences I never ever ever need to have again” list.

Pedicures do sound nice, though. Maybe someday! And in the meantime, the new wastebasket actually is rather nice. 🙂

TheCatFromOuterSpace
TheCatFromOuterSpace

Wait just one second… I thought women got jobs out of spite? And now I hear women are spending the money they earn at their spiteful jobs buying spiteful things, like a place to live. And a means of transportation. Is there no end to the misandry?

Kiwi girl
Kiwi girl

And cats, part of my disposable spiteful income goes on my adorable cats. Who are all “fixed”.

And I bet none of it got spent on male-only homeless shelters.

Argenti Aertheri
Argenti Aertheri

“I’m not even completely sure what a spa treatment is, besides “something that people in my income bracket don’t get,” but it sounds like it’s probably nice.”

Idk if it counts as “spa treatment” but there’s a salon near-ish my parents that does mani-pedi with paraffin dip and massage for like $20. They also do waxing and it really doesn’t hurt nearly as much as either tweezing or ingrown razor burn (I have a silly high pain tolerance, so ymmv). Been a couple of years since I’ve gone though.

Last thing I purchased that wasn’t a food treat? The entirely boring item of “picked up prescription refill”, so let’s go with ice cream, because it was yummy. Last non-boring thing would be art supplies, but those were an early birthday gift from my mother because canvas was on sale 60% off (and canvas is not cheap, so that was rather exciting). Lol, last non-routine thing I actually purchased? A father’s day card for my grandfather.

Argenti Aertheri
Argenti Aertheri

“And I bet none of it got spent on male-only homeless shelters.”

I find that complaint extra infuriating — my last job was ### Street corner, but labelled as ### other Street — wtf was actually at that address was a men’s shelter, so I regularly had homeless men coming in asking if we were the shelter. No matter how annoyed they were at the mislabeling, I gave them directions and wished them a good day. But yeah, I must’ve really been seething with resentment or something, that’s it, I’m sure.

Kiwi girl
Kiwi girl

I would be curious to know the average level of donations to charity of feminists compared to MRAs. For those that donate time and not money, I think that multiplying the hours by the median adult wage would be an appropriate estimate of worth. I imagine that we come top.

Kiwi girl
Kiwi girl

*Sorry, that should read, for those earning under the median adult wage that donate time and not money. For those who earn more than the median adult wage, substitute in the hourly wage/salary.

starterlifesydney
starterlifesydney

I spend 100% of my income on scented fucking candles

Sorka

@ozy: Typical women (AKA spoilt princesses), spending all of their money on steampunk octo…pi? Octopuses? My fluffy woman-brain can’t work out the plural of octopus. Too many scented fucking candles.

Sorka

I haven’t bought any clothes for about a year. I’ve given away quite a few to the charity shops, though.

Sorka

I haven’t been on vacation abroad since I used to go with my parents as a teenager and young adult and I’ve never been to a spa or had a pedicure or manicure in my entire life.

I also don’t have a steampunk octopus (sob) and I spend all of my money on bills, groceries, and dance classes (half-price because I volunteer for the dance company).

CassandraSays

I just bought some jeans to replace an old pair that ripped. I mean, I bought them on eBay so they were cheap, but if I’d paid retail they’d have been at least $200 so…does that still count as evil lady spending?

Sorka

It doesn’t matter. Any woman spending anything (unless she is buying something for a man?) is evil.

CassandraSays

Actually, there’s a theoretical question! How about if I bought a pair of the dude version of those jeans for Mr C? Price would be similar. Is that then an example of how evil and frivolous women are with the money that we shouldn’t be allowed to earn?

Sorka

That depends. Would these trousers be so tight that there’s a possibility they’d cause damage to his reproductive system? Because that would be an example of misandry. You should probably make him a pair of trousers from skratch in between cooking dinner and cleaning the house, then donate the money to a respectable charity for men. (Not Amnesty, please. They are against trafficking, which is misandry).

CassandraSays

Skinny jeans for men are the ultimate feminist conspiracy – highlighting men’s sex appeal (and thus discriminating against men who’re less hot), and rendering them less fertile at the same time.

Boxer briefs are also misandry, since they keep the balls warmer than regular boxers do, thus potentially lowering sperm count.

ShadetheDruid
ShadetheDruid

Sorka: If the great Stephen Fry doesn’t let me down, I seem to remember the plural being “octopuses” or “octopodes”.

Sorka

ShadetheDruid: Thanks! I prefer “octopodes”, think I’ll use that from now on.

Cassandra: It’s difficult sometimes to keep track of everything that constitutes misandry. I think it might be safer to say that we live in a misandric world, or a “gynocracy”, run by evil fembots (with or without laser-shooting nipples, the jury’s out on that one). This world is a little bit like an episode of Sex on the City on speed, but with sedan-carriers (male) instead of taxis. Oh, and scented fucking octopods.

Octopodes, damnit!

magpie

And there I was, thinking I was of no consequence to anyone. Turns out I’m part of a vast conspiracy against men in another country! 🙂 Just came back from a holiday wtih my Mum paid for with our GUMMINT PENSION MONEY, where we bought FRIVOLOUS STUFF and ATE CAKE and only talked to OTHER WOMEN (mostly)! To top it off, I’m sitting on my arse eating bon bons* and using those SCENTED FUCKING STICK THINGS, which must sure be even more girly than candles, right?

*actually chocolate, because I don’t know what bon bons are.

CassandraSays

They’re kind of gross, actually, imo.
comment image

Of course they’re also kind of testicle-shaped, so my saying that I don’t care for them is probably misandry.

Magpie
Magpie

Are they hard or soft? (misandric question 😉 )

Sorka

Ugh, bon bons look like they would do some serious damage to my teeth. Shouldn’t it be something like those chocolates women in negligees eat out of heart-boxes whilst lounging a divan in old films?

Magpie
Magpie

Them’s the choccies I’m eating right now. Except out of a ‘seconds’ box from the factory.

CassandraSays

Kind of hard, but not like a hard candy? The first time I had one I described the filling to a friend as being like really crap, stale, flavorless toffee.

If eating some sort of sweet is mandatory for feminists can we replace the bonbons with something nicer? Truffles would work, but if we want to keep going with the puns then pralines* would be better.

* The chocolate kind, not the kind with pecans, please.

Magpie
Magpie

Ah, bonbons wouldn’t be to my taste, by the sounds of it. I like soft lollies. Is there such a thing as a manly lolly/sweet/candy, I wonder?

ShadetheDruid
ShadetheDruid

I thought feminist women were evil, so why is it always chocolate/sugary treats and not, say… the removed, but still beating hearts of men that have wronged them?

CassandraSays

Because bloody hunks of meat are too manly.

Magpie
Magpie

removing hearts is too much work – we’re supposed to be lazy. Also not fattening enough, maybe? Also it’s not possible for a man to wrong a woman, you misandrist, you 😀

Magpie
Magpie

Bleedin’ obvious thing Magpie discovered on holiday: it is possible to eat too much cake, and get hungry for bloody hunks of meat.

Sorka

I’m down with truffles or pralines. Failing that, could we just eat avocadoes or something? I’m not keen on the bloody hunks of meat.

Right, off to the spa now after my glass of champagne!

Love,
Princess Praline ~~~

hellkell
hellkell

I bought a scented fucking candle this weekend, and horror of horrors, Mr. HK likes it.

We also used some of our disposable income to adopt a cat. She’ll be here tomorrow night from her foster home.

Cliff Pervocracy

I mostly spend my income on rent, food, and school supplies. I don’t think that’s really “disposable”? My last “fun” purchase over $50 was a plane ticket to visit my boyfriend’s family with him. And my roommate and I went in together on a nice rug for the living room, but we went to the overstock warehouse so it was fairly cheap. (Also, my roommate’s a guy, so I think that makes it a practical and logical rug purchase.)

Not that I’m trying to prove my virtue here. If I had more money I’d totally spend it on fun things.

And if I were living off a partner’s money I’d still occasionally (within what we could easily afford and hopefully after negotiating it) buy myself fun things. Because once you tell a financially dependent partner “don’t ever buy anything with MY MONEY except what you need to not die” you don’t have a partner anymore. You have a prisoner.

Falconer
Falconer

Oh great. This is a complete tangent, but Ted Rall’s political cartoon today calls women’s health a selfish, parochial interest. (Stay the fuck out of the comments, they’re vile.)

His argument is that Mitt Romney will kill abortion rights, Obama will preserve them, but Obama is a “warmongering drone murderer” and women voters in the USA value their health interests over the lives of civilians in Pakistan, Yemen, and Afghanistan.

Like Lord Fauntleroy won’t keep killing brown people with drones, and kill abortion rights. Presidents don’t surrender power; Congress has to take power away from them. Unfortunately, right now Congress isn’t working right.

Fucking Ted Rall. On the whole I enjoy his cartoons, but right now his male privilege is showing, big time. Have I just not seen it, all these years?

Quackers
Quackers

this is OT but that story where the polish dentist pulled out all her ex-boyfriend’s teeth out has been revealed to be a hoax http://worldnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/05/08/11601378-story-of-vengeful-jilted-dentist-was-too-good-to-be-true?lite

I’m sure MRAs will be displeased as they can’t use this as evidence that women are the ultimate evil…..oh who am I kidding, in their deluded mind it still actually happened

Falconer
Falconer

Let’s see … I just spent most of my paycheck on bills. I’ve got to live on what’s left, so there’s not much I can spend it on, let alone steampunk octopodes.

Fortunately I live near a humongous second-hand entertainment store. This past weekend, I traded most of my collection of 4th edition D&D books and got lots of trade credit. I picked up Fable 3 and Bioshock 2 from this same place and had plenty of credit left over.

Oh, and I picked up flea treatments for my cats and roach traps for my apartment. I’m obviously murderously prejudiced against invertebrates.

Quackers
Quackers

I think this is the best and most thorough definition of patriarchy I have ever seen

pecunium
pecunium

Dude, that’s what “disposable” means. “A significant number (what a useless phrase, meant to make it seem important) of 20-something and 30-something men spend all of their disposable income on mancaves and gaming systems and fancy cars, frequent bottles of expensive liquor and expensive cigars”.

It’s disposable. They dispose of it. Which is good for the economy. Think of all the car salesmen, apartment agents (and when did rent become disposable… oh right, those irresponsible women got themselves a nice apartment; how selfish; and wasteful), and waiters, and chefs and busboys, and clothing designers, and shoe salesman, and massueses they are keeping in business.

Those greedy women, always thinking of themselves, never of others.

BlackBloc (@XBlackBlocX)

Ted Rall’s cartoon is so wrong, and I’m saying that as someone who has no qualms about criticizing Obama’s drone-murder campaign. If you stop just for a minute to think, it’s clear that you’re not trading RvW for drone-murder. Romney will not only preserve drone-murder, he’ll probably (as part of the GOP) further increase executive privilege, erode checks and balances and promote the military-industrial complex than Obama would. Ted Rall’s screed only makes sense if you can present a credible third party candidate, and last I checked there isn’t really any of these out there. EVEN if you’re against drone-murdering, there’s a reason to vote against the GOP.

My pragmanarchist programme would be to vote for the Lesser Evil and then take the rest of the 4 years to continue the growth of dual power in America (things like Occupy) so that maybe one day you make the federal government redundant/irrelevant. The state is by definition a nest of murderous, authoritarian bastards. We’re stuck with them until we break free. But I’m not a purist of non-voting anarchism. If our position is that voting does pretty much nothing, I find it particularly strange to put a lot of significance on anarchists who vote on top of doing their own shit. Either it’s insignificant or it’s significant, it can’t be both.

Shiraz
Shiraz

No kladle, not making fun of mentally ill people over here. I think MRA’s like to sound menancing when they post, and they oversell. Issues suddenly become apocalyptic sounding, their tone becomes militant, they’re all drama. No, I don’t think most of those guys are actually mentally ill, but I do think they like to sound scary…even at the risk of sounding unstable and/or ridiculous….which is a strange choice, if you want to be taken seriously. I was taking the piss out of their huffing and puffing….mocking it, like David does.

ozymandias42

The steampunk octopus was only eight dollars! It had a mustache and a top hat with a gear on it. I hold that this is money well-spent.

I vote we eat avocados. Fucking love avocados. It’s weird the way some of my tastes have rewired themselves since I went vegan.

Darryl X
Darryl X

Citations:

The Law and Economics of Child Support Payments by William Comanor (former Asst Dir, Dept of Health and Human Services) and other articles by coauthor Sanford Braver which describe the mathematics behind child support and why so many men are impoverished because of it

Taken Into Custody: America’s War Against Fathers, Marriage and the Family: Stephen Baskerville (and other articles) about the politics and law of marriage and divorce

Scientific publications by Daniel Whitaker (frmr scientist, CDC) and Murray Strauss (Prof, Univ New Hamp, Dept of Psychology) and many others about domestic violence

When She Was Bad by Patricia Pearson about domestic violence and marriage and divorce and child support and evolutionary explanations for misbehavior by women and hypergamy and other misandric phenomenon

Articles by Erin Pizzey (who started the first women’s shelter) about domestic violence

Articles by Phyllis Schlafly, former Senator who defeated almost single-handedly the Equal Rights Amendment about marriage and divorce and child support

All data reported by the Nat’l Institute of Suicide Prevention, World Health Organization, Center for Disease Control, Dept of Public Health and Human Services, Heritage Foundation and many others about suicide (no laughing matter) – suicide of men outnumbers those of women by a multiple of four not because they suffer mental illness but because they were left with no means to survive and were condemned to the street and didn’t want to suffer anymore – remember Thomas Ball who died for our children

data from studies done by The Heritage Foundation and the Dept of Public Health and Human Services and the Dept of the Census and many others about divorce statistics

Unfortunately, there are no good data concerning men and poverty or homelessness because men are not included in those databases. For instance, if a man earns $70,000 per year and pays $30,000 in child support and $ 30,000 in taxes, he lives on the street on $10,000 a year but is NOT considered impoverished and is ineligible for any public assistance. A woman who earns less than $17,000 per year and recieves $10,000 per year in child support is consdered impoverished and is eligible for public assistance. Approximately 95% of homeless are men. Most of those in poverty are men. Data which show that are available at the Dept of the Census, the Heritage Foundation, the Dept of Public Health and Human Services and other sources. But there are no direct statistics because men are not included.

There are considerable volumes of data concerning paternity fraud. Consult objective scientific studies published in refereed journals which do not consider paternity fraud directly but report it as a biproduct of other medical studies and how it interfered with the study.

The Dept of Justic and the state’s Dept’s of Corrections have considerable volumes of data concerning men in jail for inability to comply with excessive orders for child support. Information about men in prison for rape are also presented by these dept’s and by the Department of Defense and many other organziations.

There are many more resources. Suicide and the reasons for are not laughing matters. Poverty and homelessness and the causes for them are not laughing matters. Forcible separation of children and their fathers who love one another is no laughing matter. False allegations of rape is not a laughing matter. Paternity fraud is not a laughing matter. All these have profound implications for the societies we live in and have considerable and dramatic impact on our economies. And even if you have not experienced the effects of them, as our economy continues to decline because the men who have funded our civilization go broke, the money to fund it will run out. Both men and women from the Millenial generation are already experiencing these developments even if women from previous generations have not. Certainly men from previous generations have.

These are just a few to get you started. Hope they help. (Oh,and sorry about the “and”s.)

Bee
Bee

I keep reading “ocotopoodles,” and then I want to rush out and write a screenplay for SyFy. (I also want to write one called “Sharkatect,” and then possibly one called “Octopoodle Hires Sharkatect to Design a Building of Some Sort,” but I’m probably getting ahead of myself.)

darksidecat

Nazism and fascism are mutually exclusive with Marxism, communism, and socialism. Even authoritarian “communists” (such as Leninists) have had a mutual hatred with fascists. Fascists also hate general leftist notions like trade unionists.

Merely possessing a copy of Lenin, Marx, or a number of other communist writers works was grounds for imprisonment, execution, or being sent to a concentration camp under the Nazi regime. Communists, trade unionists, socialists, Marxists in general were targeted by the Nazis. This is yet another conservative bigot engaging in Holocaust denial and Holocaust apologism when it feels convenient in their attacks on groups the Nazis victimized. Hitler even used communists as the boogeyman enemy scapegoat at the beginning of the Nazi’s rise to power (he also as part of this accused communism and Marxism of being Jewish conspiracies, often taking care to point out that Marx was ethnically Jewish and Lenin had some Jewish ancestry). Hitler also commonly linked feminism with communism and Judaism, and some women’s rights groups were punished under the auspices of being “communists” or “anti-socials” (queer women were also deemed anti-socials). Dachau was originally opened for the purpose of housing leftists and other political prisoners. They were explicitly mentioned in press releases around the opening of camps:

‘All Communists and—where necessary—Reichsbanner and Social Democratic functionaries who endanger state security are to be concentrated here, as in the long run it is not possible to keep individual functionaries in the state prisons without overburdening these prisons, and on the other hand these people cannot be released because attempts have shown that they persist in their efforts to agitate and organise as soon as they are released.’

Accusing Marxists of being Nazis is Holocaust denial, plain and simple. We know what the Nazis did to people they caught being leftists, they murdered them.

Sharculese

ted rall is the fucking worst

howardbann1ster
howardbann1ster

When you make fun of group A by saying they sound like group B, that’s denigrating group B. It’s saying group B is a bad thing to be.

When you make fun of MRAs by calling them “crazy,” you help perpetuate that long list of negative and harmful stereotypes that was already shown to you in painstaking detail.

Painstaking.

Those stereotypes cause real harm to real people.

The programs targeted people deemed to be criminals, juvenile delinquents, the mentally ill, women considered to be “sexual deviants,” gay men, and people suffering from epilepsy.