feminism misogyny nice guys self-promotion sex

I’m giving a talk at Northwestern University on Monday. Topic: How to hate women and have terrible sex

Hot sex talk

Just a little heads up for any of you in the Chicago area: I’ll be speaking at Northwestern University on Monday, as part of its annual “Sex Week.”

My topic? “How to hate women and have terrible sex: Misogynistic sex myths, and how they ruin sex for everyone.” Nice Guys, Friend Zones, and the Alpha Asshole Cock Carousel will all make appearances.

The talk will be at 8 PM in Room G02 of Annenberg Hall on the Northwestern Campus in Evanston.

(Here’s a map.)

There will be free condoms and lube. (Apparently.)

For more about sex week, see the official website, or take a look at this piece in the Daily Northwestern.

Sex week is sponsored by the College Feminists; I’m talking at the invitation of Men Against Rape and Sexual Assault.

I’ll be writing the lecture over the weekend, so please feel free to offer suggestions as to which misogynistic sex myths I should talk about.

EDITED TO ADD: The Spearhead has discovered that I’m doing this talk. W. F. Price writes about it with his usual objectivity, by which I mean that his piece is filled with lies and weird projection.

Rutee Katreya

We could do that, I suppose, but the fact that everything else you’ve said was full of shit means we can reasonably assume you are not a dead dude who had pictures of himself from the 50s to upload, but nothing a little more recent.

Pell

Katz-yes, Uncle Monty who I knew as a boy.

khantron
khantron

That’s strange, in most countries 15 year olds can get a hold of alcohol fairly easily. From this I deduce that Pell lives in a majority Muslim country.

Pell

Rutee- I thought it was an old pic of myself, I’m not sending one that looks like me today.

Protip, Pell: Nobody actually cares what age you are or what you look like or how many sexual partners you’ve had or whether Montgomery Clift is your first cousin once removed.

But when you make it obvious that you’re a habitual liar who covers up his lies with more lies, then you’re encouraging us to never believe anything you say on any topic.

Not that we did in the first place.

Alex

@jumbofish,

I love Teddy the porcupine! I swear him say, “I like that!” before she says, “Oh, really!” lol

@Cassandra,

I now want a fox. I will one day have a menagerie of my own. It will include, in no particular order of importance, a fox, a porcupine, a kitty, a hedgehog, a pig, a wolf, a goat, a fruit bat, an otter, a squirrel, a parrot, a snake, a caiman, a bearded dragon, a raccoon, a skunk, a cougar, a mouse, a horse, a bunny, AND a tarantula.

Rutee Katreya

Have some dignity and concede defeat in your quest to get women to tell you their sex lives. At least wait like 20 hours and come back with a sock puppet; this is just sad.

kirbywarp
kirbywarp

At this point I’d totally do the webcam thing, but my usual means of video-chatting (skype and gmail) both give away private info.

Also, he said he wanted creepy girls… So I’m afraid he’d be rather disappointed.

Maya Lovelace
Maya Lovelace

lol What drama did I miss?

Maya Lovelace
Maya Lovelace

Seems we have a new guest. Hello, Pell.

jumbofish

Katz-yes, Uncle Monty who I knew as a boy.

He is your mother’s brother now? aka your uncle? I thought you said he was your mother’s cousin?

mbaxter666
mbaxter666

Mostly adults here – not many girls.

CassandraSays
CassandraSays

@ Alex

Sorry kiddo, no go on the webcams. They only produce immature orgasms, you know. Uncle Monty explained it all to me before he passed away.

Pell

I now want a fox. I will one day have a menagerie of my own

That’s no substitute for a real man honey.

Nobinayamu
Nobinayamu

OK you creepy girls, we can settle this by turning on our webcams.

Look kid, I told you before, no one here is going to fall for this bullshit.

Nobin.>>still waiting for the Easter Bunny and I don’t drink.

The easter bunny helps those who help themselves. And, hey, whatever substance you’re on, be careful using the stove. Seriously. It’s all fun and games until the fire department shows up.

Alex

@katz,

“Alex, is this turning the thread back from freaky to hilarious?”

Yes, yes it absolutely is. I will sleep tonight. 🙂

Maya, let me explain.

No, there is too much. Let me sum up:

Pell claims to have had 300 sexual partners and to be 55 years old with a 19-year-old girlfriend. To prove his age, he uploaded a 50’s photo of Montgomery Clift and claimed it was him 30 years ago. When this was disproven, he claimed that Montgomery Clift was his uncle Monty, a claim which he is still maintaining.

magpie

test

khantron
khantron

Eww…man honey. Why can’t Pell just call it santorum like everyone else.

Polliwog
Polliwog

lol What drama did I miss?

The ghost of Montgomery Clift, who likes stalking people via year-old posts, thinks we’re all fat and that lesbians are all secretly in love with themselves, and now he wants us to Skype with him. That’s about the gist of it.

Alex, for your pig, may I suggest a kunekune?

kirbywarp
kirbywarp

And you know that if anyone actually did try video-chatting him, they’d be treated to a perfectly framed erection and high-pitched guffawing.

Alex

@Cassandra,

“If I come visit your hypothetical menagerie will you promise to put the tarantula away? Hairy spiders and I do not get along.”

Yes. I’m sure she won’t mind taking a nap or something for a little while. She can always come out to play after.

@khantron,

I LOL’d.

Eww…man honey. Why can’t Pell just call it santorum like everyone else.

That deserves an Internet. Of course, this thread deserves many Internets.

Pell

Nobinayamu-it’s easy to see why you’re frustrated honey.

jumbofish

@ kirby ahhh now I see his plan
step 1: troll manboobz
step 2: pretend to be someone else
step 3: when people call you out say you will prove it via skype
step 4: if someone agrees flash them with your penis
Step 5: ?????
step 6: PROFIT!

kirbywarp>>> watched too much Beavis and Butthead

kirbywarp
kirbywarp

kirbywarp>>> literally watched no Beavis and Butthead

You’ve never watched TV and never heard of The Village but you know Beavis and Butthead?

Pell

jumbogirl, I would never do something so vulgar, you have a dirty mind. it was just to prove my age.

jumbofish

it’s easy to see why you’re frustrated honey.

projection much?

Alex

@katz,

YES! KUNEKUNE PIG! Especially provided they jump around like puppies when they’re babies. Squee!

magpie

When I see the name Pell, I think of this bloke:
comment image

I saw it about 15 years ago

jumbofish

uhuh lets all trust the liar because surely he would never lie!

You’re willing to show your face secretly over a webcam…but you won’t just show us a picture of it. Hmm. It’s almost as if you’re planning to do something other than innocently show us your face.

Hey, you were totally going to show us a picture of you from the 80’s before you accidentally uploaded the wrong one. Why don’t you just re-upload the photo you meant to show us and link to that, like you were going to do in the first place?

Nobinayamu
Nobinayamu

Nobinayamu-it’s easy to see why you’re frustrated honey.

I’m not going to discuss what I look like or my sex life with you. Stop asking.

What I will do, though, is give you a tip for the easter egg dyeing with crayons: you don’t need to melt or crumble the crayons. We just used the crayons as intended on the warm eggs; the colors were vibrant and the effect like stained glass windows

Alex

Oo! Oo! I forgot chipmunk and deer and squirrel monkey!

Pell

Magpie which one is you?
comment image?o=5

Pell, is that you in the 80’s?

I’m not going to discuss what I look like or my sex life with you

I’d be ashamed too

magpie

This one:
comment image

Alex

That’s actually a good reference for drawing fat women because they’re all different, and people tend to draw them the same.

jumbofish

I’m not going to discuss what I look like or my sex life with you

But you already have discussed in in many details

jumbofish

*it in

Nobinayamu
Nobinayamu

I’d be ashamed too

The trick is to be careful when holding the egg because it will still be quite hot. It has to be to melt the wax of the crayons. If you’re not feeling particularly dextrous, you can wait until you sober up.

Nanasha
Nanasha

I find it humorous that Pell denies that anyone would ever have sex with fat women and then posts pictures of BBW models who are being photographed for specific fapping purposes.

Something tells me that we have a closet chubby chaser. No wonder he’s so willing to attempt to skype with and ferret out self-depreciating fat women with his terrible communication skills!

jumbofish, I think he was attempting to quote. He’s not very good at it because they didn’t have HTML in the 60s when he died, you see.

And watch out, he called you a girl! You are supposed to be offended at that!

Alex

@jumbofish,

I think he was quoting Nobinayamu, but doesn’t understand what these “” things are.

1 7 8 9 10 11 16