antifeminism creepy cupcake disgusting women evil women false accusations men who should not ever be with women ever MGTOW MGTOW paradox misogyny oppressed men penises sex vaginas

Dear Men Who Hate Ladies: How do I make my boner go away?

Women -- don't let them tempt you with their witchy ways!

Consider the plight of the poor, horny Man Going His Own Way. He may have convinced himself that women are icky monsters out to highjack his sperm and steal his money. He may have convinced himself we live in a femi-fascist gynocracy out to destroy men and civilization generally. Yet his disobedient penis can’t stop thinking about sex with these evil, filthy women.

And so he turns to his fellow MGTOWers to ask for help: what can I do, my brethren, to stop popping so many boners? Ed1974, a newbie on MGTOWforums.com, puts it this way in a plaintive recent post:

[M]ore than almost anything I want to be woman-free and contentment to live a woman-free life. For more or less all of my adult life I’ve played in to society’s demands that I have to have a woman, and preferably a pretty woman, in my life. I’ve done a lot of Internet dating and every friggin time I get involved with a woman I regret it. Either I just want to get some ass and the woman wants a lot more than that and makes a mess out of my life when I leave, or I end up spending way more money than I ever wanted to spend just to have her grace my life with her presence, or something else that fucks up my life. The bottom line is I sincerely want to live a life without the desire to have a woman in my life.

So Ed is taking steps to quell his desire:

1. I downloaded a firewall blocking all dating sites.

2. I’m going to read as many books on misandry that I can.

3. I’m going to take myself out of situations where I can get in trouble, such as bars.

4. I’m going to fill free time that I would normally spend out with some woman with something productive.

I also want to remember the bad times where I’ve had women who I’ve tried to get out of my life end up stalking me for months on end. And to be perfectly honest, I want to remember the time I got the clap from some skank. I also want to remember that I should be thankful that I’m not a baby daddy and I’ve never had any false rape charges against me.

Alas, but poor pretty Eddie is afraid that this won’t be enough, and begs the assembled MGTOWers for “other steps I should take.”

Site admin Nacho Vidal suggests he go another way entirely:

My advice would be to scrap the ‘steps’ you’ve taken and take your wanking up a notch! Also, have you looked into hiring a whore or two once a month?

Others jump in to endorse the masturbation-and-prostitute strategy, and encourage him to cultivate his hatred of women by reading from the ample selection of stories on the site about evil, depraved, disgusting women.  As fairi5fair puts it:

I go to college and still get the biochemical reactions that play into the mate-spawn-die script when I see a 20 year old with a candy apple ass and perky tits, but my growing understanding of women in general helps to make it less urgent and more negligible everyday.

A few others have more novel advice.  Our friend womanhater suggests a trip to the mall:

Sit in the food court, and spend a good three hours there. Leisurely sip on some coffee, and simply watch.

See all the soulless men being dragged around by cupcake holding her bags. You’ll see the total absence of hope in the eyes of men in this trap. You’ll see his brain calculating the immense debt being run up, and yet he knows he’s fucked.

Pay attention to the stupid whores in training aged 15 or so, and simply listen the absolute shit running out of their mouth. Watch their behavior and internalize that every twat you see aged 25 was doing the exact same shit a decade ago.

Every time I start to feel my ghosting resolve start to slip, I go to the mall for a few hours. Clears my fucking head every time.

NewWorldMan suggests a sort of mind-over-boner strategy:

Sounds like BS, I know, but telling myself (actually saying the sentence in my head at the moment of attraction): “I control my dick, my dick doesn’t control me — actually works for me.

Frederick326 suggests an anatomy lesson:

Read up on vaginas. They’re fucking disgusting.

And fairi5fair also links to the (somewhat NSFW) video below. I’m not sure what exactly it’s supposed to accomplish other than to remind us that Japan leads the world in baffling entertainment product:

So…guys want to have sex with animals in heat? That throws a new light on animal husbandry.

@Holly Pervocracy
” (To be fair, how would you know? As far as I can tell you don’t have friends, don’t watch TV, don’t read the news, and don’t go outside much, so I’m not sure where you would have learned about Earth. But you should recognize that limitation.)”

When I dare to describe your life you mock me with, “what are you psycic?”

In the spirit of one-upmanship. What are you using womens intuition and psycic powers?

@katz

“So…guys want to have sex with animals in heat?”

Nah, guys want to make love to loyal, intelligent women of integrity.

Hahahaha, I made a joke. I used loyal, intelligent and integrity in the same sentence as women. Ya get it.

Holly Pervocracy

I’m using the fact that you didn’t respond with “of course I have friends!”

Holly Pervocracy

It doesn’t even insult any more, NWO. It’s clear that “woman,” like harassment, is just one of those words you’ve capriciously redefined. Maybe WUGS aren’t loyal or honorable. Maybe that’s what you’re trying to say.

@Holly Pervocracy
“I’m using the fact that you didn’t respond with “of course I have friends!”

Oh the pain! The gospel according to Poly-Holly has spoken. So it is written so it shall be done.

Holly Pervocracy

…By the way, is anyone else getting some weird dissonance between “women never get harassed!” and “women get harassed because they deserve it!”?

Moewicus
Moewicus

Oddly enough, as history has shown, when women decide it’s their right to act like animals in heat, they’re eventually treated like animals in heat.

So men typically rape animals in heat, now? Not only am I naturally a rapist I’m also naturally into beastiality, according to Owly!

But I’m game. Please provide documented historical examples of women acting like animals in heat and men raping them en masse because of it. Remember to cite your sources. I know you hate “wiki-smarts” but feel free to use wikipedia as a resource to find more scholarly sources.

Holly Pervocracy

Aw, so you don’t have friends. I almost feel bad for you. You should really find some people you have more in common with than us. You could make friends on some conspiracy theory or far-right political boards, I’d guess. Even that could cheer you up.

Moewicus
Moewicus

*Bestiality, that one always gets me. Because I’m a man, after all.

@Holly Pervocracy

Dogs are loyal. Jealous?

Hey! How do you tell who loves ya more, your dog or your woman?
Lock them both in the trunk for an hour, and see which one is happy to see you when you let them out.

Hahahaha! I slay me!

Polliwog
Polliwog

Nah, guys want to make love to loyal, intelligent women of integrity.

Seriously, dude, can you even keep your own stupid assertions straight?

Wetherby
Wetherby

NWO:

I can’t believe we have to go over this again. A womans sexuality is her body. Nothing else. Any talent a woman has, money, power, ability by a woman is never seen by men as sexually desirable, ever. Never in any culture anywhere in the world no matter how secluded has a woman ever been considered sexually desirable due to anything but her body, ever.

I’ve often had cause to wonder which planet NWO inhabits, and tonight is no different.

Mind you, since he clearly thinks that women are one stage lower than vermin, it’s easy to see why he personally has never been attracted to one on the grounds of talent, intelligence, wit or any of the countless other factors besides physical attributes that have attracted me to my various partners over the years – but just because he says it don’t mean it’s true.

But we all knew that anyway.

@Polliwog
“So, loyalty, intelligence, and integrity are body parts, then? Where is your integrity? Is it near your spleen?”

Loyalty, honor and integrity ain’t on the table princess. The only offer is 5th hand sex if your lucky.

PosterformerlyknownasElizabeth

Why do you always see male rock stars, athletes, men of power and wealthy men of average or below average looks with beautiful women? Why do never see the reverse? Biology.

There was a video that went pre-internet viral with a few of the members of the Go Gos doing dreadfully naughty things with young men. It was a terrible scandal at the time.

Moewicus
Moewicus

Come on, Owly. Just one source.

That or admit you’re pulling it out of your ass.

Caraz
Caraz

5th hand sex? I…I don’t even know.

Apparently men and women only have one ‘sex’ to give out and this gets passed around like a parcel I guess? Or maybe the one sex you have is used and then given back but 2nd hand usually only refers to owners so…Wha?

Polliwog
Polliwog

Right, NWO, I’m still waiting to hear about how I’m disloyal. I keep asking. Why aren’t you answering?

(Also, how is it even POSSIBLE for every woman to be offering “fifth hand sex”? Even if we accept the weird-ass premise that sex can somehow be “handed down” from previous partners, how is it actually possible for men NEVER to be the first, second, third, or fourth sexual partner a woman has had? Are we all just having wild lesbian orgies in preschool to make sure we get partners 1-4 out of the way in time to offer only “fifth hand sex”? Because I’ve got to tell you, I’m pretty sure my preschool skipped the lesbian orgy part of the apparently-standard-in-NWOland curriculum.)

cynickal
cynickal

@Holly

I like to think that I also provide snark and excessive D&D references.

I always thought that was mandatory…?

THINGS THAT HAVE RECENTLY MADE OZY HAPPY
The Manboobz Chattybox!

There’s a chattybox? DAMN YOU IE7!

Hey I’m back for a quicky. Remember that guy who defended himself in the MacDonalds and the crew all said how he’s the bad man and the two vile women were victims.

You mean the one that escaped from assault then returned to *ASSAULT WITH A DEADLY WEAPON*? Yea! Verily do I remember him! What of it?

Holly Pervocracy

Can you imagine how MRAs would flip their shit if someone made that dog joke about men? But NWO’s off the rails right now.

Spearhafoc

The only offer is 5th hand sex if your lucky.

“If my lucky” what?

Where’s my sex? I thought it was here…

@Polliwog

I don’t know, are you loyal? Or presently loyal? Loyal for a time?

The 5th hand sex is easy.
100 girls
100 guys
20 of the guys are men of wealth/talent.
100 girls intermitently fuck the 20 men of wealth/talent averaging 4 apiece.
80 men get squat on the young kitten love
Years later 20 men of wealth/talent get new squad of young girls.
Years later, the women who gave their good kitten love to the 20 men of wealth/talent will graciously allow 80 losers to pick up the pieces. 5th hand sex.

Luckily, more men than ever are saying, “if the kitten didn’t want me, I don’t want the cat!”

Holly Pervocracy

I’m pretty sure you mean 100 wugs fucking 20 zugs, because I’ve never noticed women to do that, and you don’t even know what women do.

Moewicus
Moewicus

5th hand sex–when Kali gives you a hand job, but isn’t really paying attention to it.

Caraz
Caraz

Is this like that old joke about physicists assuming spherical cows?

NWO is using a highly simplified and unrealistic metaphor for complex real life phenomena. To create something worthless to real, actual humans?

Caraz
Caraz

Oh god, it’s about milk production too. It’s perfect for Slavey:

@Holly Pervocracy

Did my joke damage your sensibilities? Was it too much for you dear? Go write about how you feinted and swooned at the harsh language. Put it on your blog, right under some violent, beat-down sex promotion. You poor thing!

ozymandias42

“Has anyone ever followed you around for months at a time continually hurling insults at you? If that hasn’t happened, you’ve never been harrassed.”

Yes. Yes they have.

@Holly Pervocracy

Have you given your virginity to your present lover?

Can I have a show of hands as to which of you darlings is with her first boyfriend?

I know the number, zero.

I rest my case.

The modern day womans motto… “You can do better!”

Pecunium

NWO: I told you people long ago the end result of women devolving down to an animalistic state. Right now, in the western world women have no sexual control. Contrary to the popular belief amongst feminists, men and women are different.

Right, you think men can’t control themselves in the presence of a woman they are attracted to and will raper her.

This, somehow, is shameful on the part of women.

Spearhafoc

You’re one to talk about damaged sensibilities, NWOslave. Weren’t you the one demanding apologies from every commenter here because people made fun of your lousy grammar?

@Pecunium

Women can’t control themselves.

Isn’t that shameful? Oh whiteknight of the internet.

@Spearhafoc

No. I demanded apologies because everyone of you was wrong. You simply attacked me because it was me.

Spearhafoc

What should women wear, NWOslave? What would be acceptable attire that wouldn’t cause men to rape them?

Pecunium

NWO: Since virtually all women wear as little as possible and all women support the right of women to wear as little as they wish,

really…. Virtually all… so what… 95 percent? I’ll bet you’ve not been to Queens lately, or, for that matter, Oklahoma City, Salt Lake, or Milpitas.

And All Women Support it? Have you been to Quiver sites?

I didn’t think so.

And anyway, you’ve said it’s winner take all.

You’re losing, and to the victor belong the spoils right? You’d make women your slaves; you’ll just have to suck it up if they choose to do it to you.

Spearhafoc

Oh, poor baby.

Polliwog
Polliwog

@Polliwog

I don’t know, are you loyal? Or presently loyal? Loyal for a time?

You tell me! Here’s the post you still haven’t answered: http://manboobz.com/2011/11/26/dear-men-who-hate-ladies-how-do-i-make-my-boner-go-away/comment-page-9/#comment-88483 You insisted all women are disloyal because we have sexual agency and wear clothes. I want to hear about my disloyalty!

Also, even in your stupid example, 20% of men got “first hand sex.” You still haven’t explained how this is meaningfully different from and better than “fifth hand sex,” of course.

Pecunium

NWO: Men rape women… isn’t that shameful?

You think men don’t have the ability to not rape women. Isn’t that shameful?

Holly Pervocracy

So, uh, I’ve had sex, QED.

BUT I WEAR A BELT!

@ozymandias42

“Yes. Yes they have.”

Then name that person. Why would protect someone who did that? Unless you’re lying and it never happened.

@Pecunium

You think women don’t have the ability to not devolve down to an animalistic state? How very misogynist of you!

cynickal
cynickal

@Penucium

I need to get some kilts.

You have to pay the import tariff, but the quality is top notch for the price.

Spearhafoc

NWOslave, what should women wear that’s not animalistic?

Your refusal to answer proves that there is no answer. There’s nothing women could possibly wear that still couldn’t be used to blame them for their own rapes. You’re a misogynist and nothing more.

What’s that? You’re not? Well then, answer the question.

ozymandias42

His name was [name redacted]. It was sophomore year of high school. I didn’t report it because I was shy and scared and I thought that reporting it would make me weak, and anyway it happened in front of my teachers and they didn’t care so why would they care if I reported it? Besides, I didn’t want to make a fuss and have everyone blame me for it.

Polliwog
Polliwog

@Holly Pervocracy

Have you given your virginity to your present lover?

I know the number, zero.

I rest my case.

Man, it’d be funny if real court cases went like this. “Did you kill the victim? I know the answer: yes. I rest my case!” Who needs pesky things like facts when you can just assert shit and have it magically become true!

RocketFrog
RocketFrog

Cutting through the misogynistic blatherings, Ed1974 does in fact raise a question that in my opinion deserves an answer: If a heterosexual person for some reason (whether out of ideology or necessity) wishes to (or must) live an asexual life, how can he/she do so without frustration and misery? Some religious celibates talk about “sublimation”, and how repressing sexual urges combined with some creative outlet can work various wonders – but in reality, it seems that this form of sexual repression usually just leads to tragedy and abuse. Also, I suppose going that particular way works best for religious types.

Hating the sex one feels sexual desire for is also not likely to accomplish anything. First, it rules out friendship and cooperation with about half of the people one is likely to meet. Second, hatred is an intense and overpowering feeling. A heterosexual misogynist man wishing to live as an asexual who spends all his time hating women thus also spends all his time *thinking about* women, which probably just intensifies the misery and frustration involved – and the same would probably apply to a heterosexual misandrist woman.

I don’t have a good answer; it’s something I have personally struggled with for most of my adult life. But I can imagine that it is something that at least one person on a board discussing gender issues has pondered.

ozymandias42

Question: if I can provide letters of reference that prove that my first five partners were all virginal and kind of losers (very far from men of wealth or talent!), do I get an exception from being a slut?

@Polliwog

If you’ve had sex with so many other men it quite clearly shows you have a loyalty factor of zero. Let’s be real here. What can you possibly say, “I love you. I never leave you. You’re the only one.” Ya said that to all the rest as well. It didn’t mean shit then.

Lauralot
Lauralot

NWO, stop acting as if you care about the significant others of anyone here. We all know the real problem here is that none of us, nor any other woman, are offering up our virginity to you.

Hey, I’m a virgin! Guess what? My magical pure status not only allows me to pet unicorns, I also get to point out that you’re wrong as hell.

1 16 17 18 19 20 24