disgusting women men who should not ever be with women ever misogyny MRA the spearhead

This just in: Girls are stinky.

Over on The Spearhead, a fella name Towgunner offers up these observations on the young ladies of today. (I’ve broken his wall of text into shorter paragraphs.)

I’m beginning to notice a couple of odd trends amongst the younger females, which are quite surprising.

1. more and more women smell – BO, ass, a dog, a cat, stale, unwashed

2. many are losing their hair.

This generation of women is so cuddled and brainwashed that their complete messes. Even though their “demanding” “careers” do indeed keep them locked to their cubical/nest they’re new masters, TV (gays anatomy) tell them cleaning is beneath them.  And after cycling class (more hamster running) they collapse in their studio or 1 br beehive condo…crap everywhere. …

FYI next time you’re in a CVS go check out the hair products section, note the number of “volumizers” available (for women of course), this is something new, they didn’t need this before.

I have also heard reports that they have cooties as well. Although I think I heard this when I was about five or six.

Last I checked, Towgunner’s comment had gotten 30 upvotes and only one downvote. Evidently there are stinky women everywhere!

hellkell
hellkell

Thankfully, Meller, most men aren’t like you and don’t want to see us stripped of our rights or livelihoods. So your masturbatory dystopian fantasy will have remain exactly that.

NullPointer
NullPointer

All of you modern women/feminists will be left at best on street corners with little tin cups, and then guess who will have the last laugh?

So wait, now if no one wants to date you you become homeless? Somehow I’m not worried…

ithiliana

I keep looking at DKM’s rants (not really reading them very carefully because they aren’t worth it), and seeing all the “just you wait you meanies JUST YOU WAIT” kind of stuff (“you women are going to make all the men turn on you”), and then I go out and look at all the people around me (at work usually–when I’m at home, I go out and look at the cows, the goats, the horses, or the donkeys), and there are all these human beings walking and talking and doing stuff together–and it’s like, yeah, right, this is how MOST people live, i.e. NOT in a stew of bitter resentment railing at a bunch of people who completely and totally disagree about everything of substance, and I wonder: wtf is he even getting out of it?

CassandraSays

@ ithiliana – You want pics of cute guys with kittens? Do I ever have a pop star for you.
comment image

(I’ve worked with this guy btw – he’s just as sweet as he looks.)

PosterformerlyknownasElizabeth

Men have to be telling youall SOMETHING when we start talking about wifebots and robocuties

Yes it is telling us that these men are incapable of accepting women as humans with their own needs, wants and desires.

Rachel

So…it wasn’t until I randomly stumbled upon Manboobz that I ever heard (read) anyone mention sexy robo-girls…and I gotta say, this is still the only place I ever see it referenced. Somehow, I don’t think the idea is catching on!

Also, this may be the only thing DKM has ever said that I mildly agree with, “along with your fetish for independence, willfullness, and disobedience.” I mildly agree because I wouldn’t call it a fetish and I don’t agree with its consequences…but I am very independent and willful, and I don’t “obey” well (in the obey your man kinda way)…and my very steady, very happy, boyfriend finds those to be some of my sexiest qualities…interesting.

ithiliana

@Cassandrasays: *clicks linky* WOBBLES ALL OVER AND DIES FROM TEH CUTE.

I am bicatual, so pictures of cute women with kitties also totes awesome!

And cute kitties with dogs…..

And cute kitties with bunnehs……

*remembers she’s in public and ducks behind the monitor*

ithiliana

I have to say, despite living fifty odd years of life, it wasn’t till I got onto manboobz in the last year or so that I’ve heard anybody talking srs about wifebots, etc.

Well, there was the massive DATA fangrrrrl group in Trek fandom who would totally jump that totally functional adorb dude, but, well, we knew it was fiction.

The post or transhumanist dudes i’d run across before all wanted to import themselves into a metal body which, meh, not for me, but whatever turned them on.

Improbable Joe
Improbable Joe

Wait… hold on, I’m late to the party, so can we back up a bit?

Women are stinky? WOMEN are stinky?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Between high school sports, college dorms, and four years in the Marines, I can tell you flat out that I have never:

1) smelled a woman that smelled bad enough to get into the top 1000 stinkiest guys I’ve ever been nauseated by

2) smelled a woman that smelled bad enough to be any worse than a man in a similar situation

Of course, in reality the vast majority of people either smell good or not at all. We’re pretty much all First World folks here, very few folks we know are homeless or living in utter squalor. I’ve worked pretty lousy factory jobs without air conditioning and 10-14 hour shifts, and even then most people didn’t really stink, male OR female. A little sweat and musk is one thing, or even cigarette smell from a heavy smoker, but that’s not the smell of someone who has skipped showering for the last month.

Viscaria
Viscaria

DKM, your threat, it is stupid. So, so stupid. Nobody here would want a relationship with you, or any other men with similar attitudes. It’s like if I told you that, unless you stop being so mind-numbingly dense, I will never throw porcupines at your face. Threatening to deny you something that you dont want isn’t really an incentive to change your behaviour, is it?

By the way, many of the women commenting here have a partner, or multiple partners. Some of them are married to their partners. Some of their partners are women. And some of them are single, and they aren’t totally unable to function as a result. Several feminist commenters here are men. DKM? I think we’re going to be okay.

shaenon

I’m also wondering how volumizers are a sign of women being dirty. Clean or not, some hair is just limp.

No no no! Women never had limp hair before feminism! Having educations and jobs has altered our DNA to make our hair thin and lackluster! Don’t you know how biology works?

Cupcake
Cupcake

@ithiliana, CassandraSays: awwwww, both of those guys and both of those kittens are so very cute! No kitten this time, but this is adorable: http://cuteoverload.com/2011/08/20/this-just-in-hotties-with-hedges/

It seems like Meller lives in a sad, lonely world where men and women are never friends. They suffer each other’s company for sex, but men will gladly switch to the unthinking unfeeling soulless alternative as soon as it’s made available to them, and THEN YOU BITCHES WILL SUFFER. Well, that’s not the world I live in, and I don’t think most men do either.

CassandraSays

To be fair, I wouldn’t throw a porcupine at Meller’s face. That’s mostly because I wouldn’t want to scare the poor porcupine, though, and it doesn’t deserve a rant about how it’s ruining Meller’s life by not being more fluffy.

ithiliana

@Viscaria: I know! It’s amazing.

But I think DKM cannot hear the earth logic because he’s sure he’s surrounded by stinky women beating on him with their tin cups, and that din interferes.

In the plane of consensual reality, most people are stepping carefully around him and going their own way.

shaenon

Mr. Meller! I am pleased to receive another of your missives, for I wrote an essay just for you this week!!

Now cease your uncouth willfulness and tremble before my womanly might, lest your brain grow stinky and your collection of Hummel figurines become cover’d in cat-hair!!!

Improbable Joe
Improbable Joe

Oh, and what’s so cute about DKM is that he’s convinced that when one of his idiot comrades posts something stupid and misogynistic on the Internet, they are speaking for men in general, all or most men, some sort of consensus viewpoint.

zhinxy

So, Meller, I take it you’re totally on the robot wife bandwagon and no longer suggest the option of breeding women for compliance, then?

Meller: Oh well, in another couple of generations, once cybernetic females, and perhaps even wives, become a reality, or perhaps an improved and more submissive and compliant line of human females can be bred to order…

But that opens up an entirely new kettle of fish, doesn’t it?

Because I really have no problems with you having a robot companion (as long as she’s not sentient), but I gotta tell you dude, breeding people isn’t libertarian

Improbable Joe
Improbable Joe

Oh, and I had limp/thinning hair in the 1980s into the ’90s. Too much relaxer…

ithiliana

@David: But but but look at the big grin on his face! Nobody whose brains are being eaten by zombies would be grinning like that……..would they?

Ami Angelwings

Hey Mellertron:
comment image

The solution to all your problems xD

Improbable Joe
Improbable Joe

@Ami Angelwings

Seriously? You’d sully The Transformers over that guy?

David K. Meller
David K. Meller

Hey, girlygiggles–

That is about the LAST automated female I have in mind! That picture is more like a robotic feminist than anything else!

Back to the drawing board, or in your case, back to wiggle, jiggle, and giggle xD

ithiliana

@Ami: Clearly, Arcee is just too much woman for Mellertron!

CassandraSays

Wait, I thought part of the problem with evil feminists was that we don’t wiggle, jiggle, and giggle enough?

You’re losing your cool, Meller. It’s funny.

Xanthe
Xanthe

And a boobs and butt pose! Though I suppose Transformers are allowed poses that are anatomically impossible for women.

Mellertron, just think what you’re missing out on! (Automaton) RACK AND BOOTY!!

Jenn93
Jenn93

That vid of the cutie getting groomed by the other cutie gave me a squee-gasm.

Caraz
Caraz

I imagine that a feminist robot would be the corrupted wish resulting from Meller wishing on a monkey’s paw…

“Oh foul accursed thing! What demon from the depths of hell created thee?”

Ami Angelwings

XD Meller’s weird crush on me is getting weirder xD

Yup, it’s the Boobs and Butt pose! Actually, the IDW comics origin of Arcee and why she’s the only Transformer with gender is quite disturbing actually D:

So Meller, if that’s an EVIL FEMINIST girlbot, show us what a good Meller girlbot should look like? 😀

Xardoz
Xardoz

Shaenon, thank you for the Chobits review. I read the first chapter of that comic and guessed it wasn’t going to go anywhere too sexy or challenging, it seems like I was right. 🙁 It probably doesn’t help that I never liked CLAMP. 😉

There’s another manga out there about cyberhunks, ABSOLUTE BOYFRIEND. I assume it’s about the commodification and objectification of love from a female perspective. From skimming the wikipedia entry, I noticed that the ending has the girl move past her robot to find human luv. I wonder why Chobits didn’t go with that ending?

Anyway, I enjoy DKM’s pathetic attempts at smearing the name of all men, because I get to type things about sexbots.

JohnnyBB
JohnnyBB

Not to derail, but what happened to “PEACE AND FREEDOM!!”?

CassandraSays

I only watched the TV version of Absolute Boyfriend, but it was really very sweet and not at all creepy. (Chobits otoh…I don’t read manga, but I’ve yet to meet a person who didn’t have Meller-type issues who liked that thing.)

hellkell
hellkell

@JohnnyBB: he must be unraveling if he’s forgetting his signature sign off!

Xanthe
Xanthe

JohnnyBB, even Mellertron realised it was becoming a worn-out cliché, and that it was being parodied incessantly. Such as my comment above (which plays nicely on the UK/Oz word for a trunk).

Xardoz, yay for a thread where you can write the word sexbot to your heart’s content! <DKM parody> LUBE AND SEXBOTS!!

CassandraSays

MECHANICAL FAILURE AND MAYHEM!!!

(I don’t think he’s thought this through thoroughly enough. What if the compliance programming breaks down in the middle of sex?)

hellkell
hellkell

Xanthe, if Meller had any concept of cliche, he wouldn’t post here anymore.

Bagelsan
Bagelsan

DAT NOSE.

Xanthe
Xanthe

hellkell, with Mellertron’s level of obliviousness the clues have to be laid out like a trail of breadcrumbs. The AI is obviously rather deficient. But he does make a rather good wind-up toy, being so predictably push-button activated – I just can’t imagine any sensible woman wanting to have her very own Mellerbot, even with remote control and rechargeable batteries included.

Kollege Messerschmitt

D. K. Meller and Ami, sitting in a tree 😛
(or so DKM wished)
But sheesh, those MRAs are getting more juvenile every day. It would be adorkable, if it wasn’t so pathetic. Do they think guys tend to smell like roses and sunshine?

And thank you, Shaenon, for you review. Like Xardoz, I’m not much of a CLAMP fan, though I do own the first volume of Chobits and I think after your review, I will give the following volumes a try. I just have a thing for stories about AIs.

And now I wanna pet a hedgehog. This can’t be healthy.

PosterformerlyknownasElizabeth

In the Red Dwarf books, that is how Lister meets Rimmer-a malfunctioning sex bot kind of made things sore.

CassandraSays

I think the cause of a lot of Meller’s anger is that most women have very happily upgraded to a 21st century man, and no one really wants a dinosaur like him any more. Well, except his dolls, they still love him.*

*This makes sense in the Mellerverse, in which women are household appliances/decorating accents rather than people.

Ami Angelwings

Okay, since apparently Arcee is too sexy for Meller…
comment image

How about Shockwave! 😀 Very conservative. Loyal. No scary curves… nice and conservatively blocky.

Holly Pervocracy

I hate to go back to the OP at a time like this, but what’s with the “losing their hair” bit? That strikes me as even more confusing than the smell. I mean, some older women lose some hair but I’m pretty sure that’s always happened.

My best guesses:
1. He’s thinking of one specific woman, and on her shoulders (in his mind) she carries all the sins of womanity. And she happens to have thinning hair.
2. He saw some “mega volume” shampoo in the CVS and didn’t understand what it was for, so he did the logical thing and assumed that all women are going bald these days because feminism.

Also:

3. Spearhead will upvote anything so long as it’s anti-woman, even if most of them frankly don’t understand it themselves. You could go on there and post “The Jell-O monsters are eating my brain because FEMINISM and oh god it’s turning strawberry with little fruit chunks and cream on the bottom because WOMEN THESE DAYS” and get fifty upvotes.

thebionicmommy
thebionicmommy

Not only do I stink, I’m also a poopyhead fartbrain. I even use volumizing hair gel.

CassandraSays

“Feminism causes lung cancer, and women did it on purpose to hurt men!”

(500 upvotes)

Molly Ren

“Spearhead will upvote anything so long as it’s anti-woman, even if most of them frankly don’t understand it themselves. You could go on there and post “The Jell-O monsters are eating my brain because FEMINISM and oh god it’s turning strawberry with little fruit chunks and cream on the bottom because WOMEN THESE DAYS” and get fifty upvotes.”

If you’re not going to make a fake account and try it, Holly, I will! 😀

I kept trying to figure out what kind of balding women the OP spent most of his time with and failed. The elderly? The homeless? People undergoing chemo? Victims of an atom bomb?

Viscaria
Viscaria

If I used volumizing hair products I would drown in hair. Maybe that means I’m a good old-fashioned gal!

hellkell
hellkell

In regards to the OP, I think they just get so shocked that women have the temerity to age or need/want beauty products (because god forbid a woman simply want to look good for herself, that never happens), whereas they will stay eternally youthful.

elgie
elgie

Some MRA says it at least once a week. Men age like wine, women age like milk. Over and over and over they say it…

Ami Angelwings

And if you were an alien species that drank humans, that saying might have merit. xD