antifeminism creepy disgusting women evil women marriage strike misogyny oppressed men precious bodily fluids rapey reactionary bullshit sex western women suck

NoMarriages.com Part Two: “American women have personalities similar to the horrible odor they emit.”

Caution: Girls are Stinky

Yesterday we met Zero Tolerance Man, a feisty fellow with lots of strong opinions about the ladies, which he posts in giant letters on his blog NOMARRIAGES.COM. Today I’ve got a few more samples of his timeless wisdom and, as promised, some poetry.

On romance:

American women have this attitude that they deserve a perfect man; a prince on a white horse who will solve all of their problems, look great, and pay for everything.  Instead, most will get the shit sandwich they deserve!

American women are just cum dumpsters; sperm receptacles, and human toilets. They have no other value. A man in the USA MUST remain unmarried and must not impregnate these worthless vile monsters we call:

over the hill, past their sell-by date, ugly wrinkled, worthless piece of shit bitches.

On personal hygiene:

Ever notice how horrible the bathroom smells when an American woman get’s done using it? I have a friend who cleans office buildings and he tells me the women’s bathroom is much filthier than the men’s room. The women piss on the toilet seat, don’t flush, leave used tampons on the floor.American women are truly pigs in most cases. That horrible odor you smell is the toxic residue from their bodies and spirit. …

Most American women stink really badly when they take a dump because of their internal toxicity.

American women have personalities similar to the horrible odor they emit

On the relative values of women and toilet paper:

American Women are the lowest slime on the face of the earth. I wouldn’t use one to wipe my ass with. Even toilet paper has more value than an American women. If any of you feminist bitches are reading this:

“F” YOU, YOU PIECE OF CRAP!!!!

If there are any men here who are inspired enough by these posts to want to take up the “zero tolerance lifestyle, our helpful blogger sets forth a list of rules to guide you on your quest. Two of my favorite:

* The most you should ever pay for is a drink or 2 to get her drunk enough to screw. Do NOT pay for dinners, concerts, travel, or movies. In the USA, you should only be spending time with women if you are screwing them or preparing them with alcohol for sex. Otherwise, you should not be with them at all.

* Do NOT give women any attention in public. Ignore them like they don’t exist in the supermarket, gym, etc. Do not look at them at all. Otherwise, you will be feeding the ego of these attention whores. Don’t give these cunts what they want. No eye contact!!!! Walk past them like the are garbage on the ground. If they speak to you do not answer in any more than 1 word answers. Walk away as quickly as possible.

Let’s end with some excerpts from a little poem ZTM has written for the women of America:

You’re an American woman

You try to make me see

It’s all about you, the hell with me

You’re selfish, you’re spoiled

you put up a front

You’ve got nothing to sell

except your cunt! …

Oprah and Phil have made you feel

Like you were all that

Even though you’re big and fat

You bash all the men and then………….

you think you’re a 10

But you belong in a Pig Pen!

I won’t spend a dime, no matter how you whine

I won’t give you kids or marry you bitch

You’ll ass rape me in court, you wicked witch.

I kick you to the curb of your rotten loser life

I have the last laugh

’cause I didn’t make you my wife!!!!!!!

I find myself agreeing with one of ZTM’s points: it’s for the better if he doesn’t marry. That’s a program I think we can all agree on.

Bee
Bee

Oh no, you guys. ZTM called us NAMES.

Dude, ain’t no one trying to talk you into not leaving the country. Do it. Do it now.

CassandraSays
CassandraSays

Damn, this is hilarious. An actual honest to God tantrum. Do you think we can make him stamp his feet and throw his toys too?

Shora

At this point, all I can muster up as a response to ZTMs frothy ravings is to nod and pat him on the head.

Yes dear, we’ll all be sorry. Run along now, the grownups are speaking.

Steph

Wow, he got out, like, two screedlets in the time it took me to type out a mediocre Underpants Gnome joke.

Sharculese

These women are so fucking arrogant, that they will never admit that it is their OWN FAULT, and CHANGE THEMSELVES.

why do the dudes who go around blaming women for all of their problems always have this obsession with other people taking responsibility for things

Zero Tolerance Man

More pathetic shaming language, which is quite funny coming from an American woman, since over 50 PERCENT OF AMERICAN WOMEN ARE SINGLE, WITHOUT A BOYFRIEND OR HUSBAND!

American women cannot find a date, because no one wants to put up with their horrible bullshit anymore. NO ONE WANTS YOU DISGUSTING FAT WHORES ANYMORE!

hellkell

Hee, he’s whipping out the cat trope! Oh, you big manly suit model, you.

I see I was right about the Asian woman thing. Tell me, ZTM, are you under the impression that they’re all submissive babes just dying to serve Big White Bwana Model Man?

Please, leave the US and never come back. The women will rejoice.

captainbathrobe

Dude,seriously, are you 12 years old?

Bostonian
Bostonian

As long as my kids are safe from his weirdo, scat loving rapist ways by virtue of their being born in America as opposed to China, I am ok.

I am worried for the women of other countries who may have to put up with him though.

Zero Tolerance Man

We simply view American women as cum dumpsters and human toilets. We’ll dump a load into you and kick you to the curb. After that we will find a real women in Asia and laugh as you are left alone with your cats! And the “CUNT” who posted above is wrong. I am athletic, 6’2″ tall with a thick head of dark hair. I have no problem getting dates. Would I ever be involved with any of you American bitches? Not a chance. Most of you suck!

Dracula
Dracula

It’s like watching someone throw cotton balls at a tank.

blitzgal

Thus, they are destined to grow old alone living with their 10 cats, because already millions of American men refuse to marry American women, and after another 5 years, this trend will be so big, that you will literally see 90 percent of white women single, whereas you will see all Asian and Spanish women happily married to white men.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

PosterformerlyknownasElizabeth

Kind of hard to be a whore if no one is buying the services dude.

Might want to invest in a dictionary. And/or a vacation to the Congo.

Zero Tolerance Man

Men ARE god’s gift to women. Without us, you would have no one to steal money, homes, and cars from in divorce court. Any man stupid enough to marry you will learn quickly enough what an idiot he was for ever speaking with you in the first place. Also, most of you cheap cunts demand equality until it’s time to pay for something. When the bill comes in a restaurant, you sit there like the bill has nothing to do with you even though you just consumed half the meal. Men need to stop letting you bitch cunts get away with this shit. They should demand that you pay your half or you can walk home from the restaurant, you miserable cheap pieces of shit!

Sharculese

i dont thinks this is um… true…

also, does it account for women who arent single but dont have a husband or a boyfriend?

CassandraSays
CassandraSays

Hmm, if we’re going to play that game, this particular (not American, but Western) woman is both thin and married. So why are your little tantrums supposed to upset me, exactly?

Holly Pervocracy

Hey ZTM – DO YOU THINK NON-AMERICAN WOMEN DON’T SHIT?

WOMEN EVERYWHERE SHIT AND IT SMELLS BAD. THEY ALSO PEE AND MOST OF THEM HAVE VAGINAS. MOIST VAGINAS. THERE IS NO ESCAPE.

(Apologies for all-caps, trying to speak to him in his native tongue. I’m trying to do my part for non-American women.)

Bee
Bee

while we American men are living it up with our hot young asian wives!

On the one hand, it’s totally cool, whoever you find happiness with — I wish you two kids a lot of luck.

On the other hand, I kind of feel like someone should warn hot young Asian women about this.

Shora

ZTM, by “Men” do you mean all men or just men who agree with you a.k.a men who aren’t pussy manginas?

Because if it’s the latter (which I suspect) All I can do is heave a huge sigh of relief. You may not want american women, but american women don’t want you either.

The world has such wonderful symmetry, sometimes.

hellkell

He’s comedy gold! Busting out all the greatest hits! Call now and you’ll hear:

“We built the roads!”

“We hunted the mammoth!”

“Asian women know how to treat a man!”

“All US women are good for is fucking!”

And if you act now, he’ll even throw in a “have fun with your cats, bitches” at no extra charge!

Dracula
Dracula

But, but… he’s hot or something! You should be jealous! I’m telling, you guys!

captainbathrobe

Ladies, you don’t understand! He doesn’t want to marry you! Aren’t you heartbroken?

Zero Tolerance Man

Hahahaha, poor wittle baby is upset because men no longer want them. Most white men are chasing after asian women like dogs chasing after meat.

I bet that just drives you crazy, doesn’t it? Seeing a white man with a hot young asian girl, when you can’t even get a date! POOR WITTLE BABY!

Have fun growing old alone with your 10 cats, you worthless whore!

Sharculese

this is quite possibly the funniest men are better than women argument ever

Bostonian
Bostonian

Actually, I would like to see him try his schtick with some Chinese women I know. He would never recover, most likely.

captainbathrobe

Dude, who are you talking to?

Holly Pervocracy

Also it’s weird getting the “YOU WILL BE ALONE FOREVER!” speech when I, y’know, not trying to brag here, have a very nice boyfriend.

I know it’s hard to do the psychological knife-twisting thing when you’re speaking to a group, but that’s a particularly poor attempt.

(I suppose he could try “someday your boyfriend will find out that you’re a woman and then he’ll leave you!” See, much more realistic threat.)

hellkell

ZTM, I have a hot Asian husband, so suck on that.

I’d love to see him meet my in-laws. His tiny mind would be blown.

Dracula
Dracula

Dude, again, no one here is upset. They’re laughing at you. Because you’re pathetic.

Amused
Amused

I am athletic, 6’2″ tall with a thick head of dark hair.

Yeah, which explains why you are a former model. What happened, Zool, did that lady executive find someone cuter?

Also, weren’t you 6’1″ a couple of hours ago?

Sharculese

poor wittle baby is upset

ztm, have you ever heard the expression ‘people who keep shouty, multi-colored huge text blogs shouldnt throw stones’?

Zero Tolerance Man

You all know WHY women hate God?
Because God is MALE/MASCULINE. So, they are jealous, bigtime envious. They hate that they were made out of a RIB of man. they hate that they dont have a penis, they hate that God cursed women with their periods. He cursed women because the WO-man DISOBEYED MAN. It is actually not even “woman” It is WOE TO MAN. WOEMAN. God was warning mankind thousands of years ago about women.

In the book of Revelation it talks about the **WHORE** of Babylon. NYC is said to be that WHORE that sits on many waters. It friggin figures, that is the epi-center of the feminist-fascists.
————-
Proverbs 31:3
Do not give your strength to women,
Or your ways to that which destroys kings.

See? God does NOT lie, but these women DO lie.

From the mad jewess.

hellkell

Hey, ZTM, pics or you didn’t happen.

Bostonian
Bostonian

My former boss, from the mainland of China, would END YOU once and for all. 5 foot tall Chinese lady by the name of Li Li. Toughest person I have ever met, and that includes my former marine brother in law.

Steph

This is so adorably scattershot. So he hates modern, progressive women, and only wants to date someone traditional, a la an Asian stereotype. But if his date expects him to pick up the tab in a restaurant, he’s reduced to a sputtering rage. Good luck with that!

hellkell

@Amused: 6’1″ is his NIGHT height.

Holly Pervocracy

ZTM is escalating. I feel a sudden urge to push that button under my desk.

“CODE 3, MANBOOBZ RECEPTION AREA. CODE 3.”

Dracula
Dracula

I don’t think he’s having the same conversation as the rest of us.

Zero Tolerance Man

American women are very miserable people, and that is their karmic reaction they get for making everyone else miserable.

TONS of American men are waking up now, most American men realize that American women are fucked, but they have not yet realized the alternative solution-foreign women.

So it’s our duty to try to inform them of the positive alternative and help them meet foreign women. Let’s leave these disgusting American women sitting in the dust all alone.

hellkell

He’s fucking hilarious. MRAL’s the only only other one who goes from zero to frothy mess in six seconds.

Holly Pervocracy

…no, really, who are you talking to?

Shora

-looks vaguely bewildered- I’m… really not upset?

And does this guy not leave his house? Because not only do I see white guys with white women every day, but I also see pairings of all kinds of races. And no, it doesn’t make me mad. I’m quite happy to see people in happy relationships.

blitzgal

over 50 PERCENT OF AMERICAN WOMEN ARE SINGLE, WITHOUT A BOYFRIEND OR HUSBAND!

Well, now you’re just making shit up. 51% of American women are unmarried, which says nothing about whether or not they have boyfriends. And 47% of American men are also single, by the way. It’s not that big of a disparity.

As to your hilarious contention that ALL Spanish and Asian women will be married to white men — are all the Asian and Spanish men going to disappear?

Nobinayamu
Nobinayamu

Meh. I’m pretty sure he’s copying and pasting.

So ZTM, what’s your foreign girlfriend like?

Joanna

“Instead, most will get the shit sandwich they deserve!”

Are you comparing all men to a shit sandwich?

Zero Tolerance Man

between 6’1″ and 6’2″ if you want to be technical. Anyway, it’s been fun chatting with you losers

Holly Pervocracy

Oh my God, he’s a taller MRAL.

hellkell

We’ve had a blast with you and your copy-n-paste responses. Keep on keepin’ on, skidmark.

Zero Tolerance Man

Joanna, CUNT, the shit sandwich is you end up alone with cats while I am fucking young hot women in Asia. I have money and you are broke bitch cunt

blitzgal